• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario | December 4th 2010 | LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Gichan

Smash Champion
Man do you know the tears and rage we'd have to put up with if we were stupid enough to make a pool like that?

I'll for sure pair fuddo with iliad in pools lol

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Any American who doesn't come to this tourney is a communist.

There, I said it.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
Dustin off the Marth after 2 months! Prepared to get last place!

Down talking yourself, is tha bes!

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
Haha! Just the thought of how many people I'm going to send home crying to their parents chokes me up. But I'll save the talking for the tournament. I'd like to know some more details before I even consider gracing the people of Toronto, Ontario with my presence.

1. How much money will I make for placing 1st? I'm not gonna compete for anything under 600.00.

2. Because I obviously missed the tournament this year, I'd like to know if and when it will take place next year (2011). I'd like to know the month, and time.

Hmm, yea, that should be it.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Haha! Just the thought of how many people I'm going to send home crying to their parents chokes me up. But I'll save the talking for the tournament. I'd like to know some more details before I even consider gracing the people of Toronto, Ontario with my presence.

1. How much money will I make for placing 1st? I'm not gonna compete for anything under 600.00.

2. Because I obviously missed the tournament this year, I'd like to know if and when it will take place next year (2011). I'd like to know the month, and time.

Hmm, yea, that should be it.
Sorry, but you've obviously missed the fact that I am Supreme Dirt. You have no chance of coming in first so long as that fact remains so.

As well, the amount of money you will make is a percentage, it is in the first post, and is dependent on attendance.

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
Sorry, but you've obviously missed the fact that I am Supreme Dirt. You have no chance of coming in first so long as that fact remains so.
Supreme... what? Who do you think you are? Do you honestly think you could out Smash me? If that's what you're thinking, then you're seriously overstepping your boundaries.

Are you the one hosting this tournament or something? Are you telling me I'm not invited? That's pretty immature, if you ask me. I asked a pretty simple question, to which I got some kind of metaphoric response that makes no sense at all.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Supreme... what? Who do you think you are? Do you honestly think you could out Smash me? If that's what you're thinking, then you're seriously overstepping your boundaries.

Are you the one hosting this tournament or something? Are you telling me I'm not invited? That's pretty immature, if you ask me. I asked a pretty simple question, to which I got some kind of metaphoric response that makes no sense at all.
lmao, legit troll is legit.

Prize distribution is on the first page bro. Prize value all depends on attendance.

I'll be surprised if you make it out of pools...

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

Let's go, $5 MM bo3.

Unless ur scurred.

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
Pfft... please... don't make me laugh! As much as I would love to whoop your *** in Smash, I must kindly decline your challenge. You see, I'm bigger than some underground match between some low tier that I could beat with both hands tied behind my back.

I have too much dignity and reputation to stoop so low. I hope you understand. Now shoo, wretch.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Pfft... please... don't make me laugh! As much as I would love to whoop your *** in Smash, I must kindly decline your challenge. You see, I'm bigger than some underground match between some low tier that I could beat with both hands tied behind my back.

I have too much dignity and reputation to stoop so low. I hope you understand. Now shoo, wretch.
Wifi me, cry for an hour then blame wifi, show up for this tourney, proceed to not get out of pools, quit the game.

Please, do it.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Wifi me, cry for an hour then blame wifi, show up for this tourney, proceed to not get out of pools, quit the game.

Please, do it.
You're gonna get *****, Shoun Aiako taught both Maximilian and Master Sergio how to play this game. You stand absolutely no chance and by the way he doesn't waste his precious time on wifi to play noobs like you.

Gichan

Smash Champion
yo shoun, Tin Man and I are the hosts and you are totally invited. IF you can beat Ally you will not be taking $600. More like $200 max, maybe a bit more.

Next tourney for brawl will be in Feb.

Also, anyone else been practicing? A certian indivdual is out to get Ally and Holy and I hope he does it so you all better have that same determination. And **** no it isn't me trust me lol.

fUddO

Smash Ace
I'm afraid I'm going to have to sit this one out. 3 tests, 1 essay and 2 exams are going to pretty much kill ALL of my time, and on top of that, I wasn't able to clear my schedule for this Saturday... I'll definitely make sure to get to the Feb. tournament.

On the plus side, I won't be in Illiad's pool :ohwell:

swordgard

Smash Hero
You're gonna get *****, Shoun Aiako taught both Maximilian and Master Sergio how to play this game. You stand absolutely no chance and by the way he doesn't waste his precious time on wifi to play noobs like you.
Wow. I am ****ed.

Please don't take my soul!

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
I appreciate the comments. Now listen to me, my goal is to become the New King of Smash. With more than 10 years of Smash experience, and about six years of competitive play, with over 5 tournament victories. Yes, I am from the Mari-times, and that's the only reason why none of you heard of me. By 2004, I was already good enough to take on the old legends like KenSephiroth, Azen, Bombsoldier, Chillin, and Germ, but unfortunately, I was tied unable to afford going to any major league tournaments in Canada, and because of that, I decided I'd just wait until Brawl came out, with the mind set of being the "New" King of Smash. Melee belonged to Ken, and to be honest with you, I secretly trained under Ken, not in person, but by studying each and everyone of his matches - I quite possibly have the best Marth in Canada, and I'm not even exaggerating. I'd like to demonstrate my abilities to all of you personally. I'll be at the tournament in February. I am probably going to disguise my name though, just incase I get ganged up on or something after winning the tournament.

I already have over 5 first place victories, both in GameSpot tournaments held at their stores and a few that were online.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
I appreciate the comments. Now listen to me, my goal is to become the New King of Smash. With more than 10 years of Smash experience, and about six years of competitive play, with over 5 tournament victories. Yes, I am from the Mari-times, and that's the only reason why none of you heard of me. By 2004, I was already good enough to take on the old legends like KenSephiroth, Azen, Bombsoldier, Chillin, and Germ, but unfortunately, I was tied unable to afford going to any major league tournaments in Canada, and because of that, I decided I'd just wait until Brawl came out, with the mind set of being the "New" King of Smash. Melee belonged to Ken, and to be honest with you, I secretly trained under Ken, not in person, but by studying each and everyone of his matches - I quite possibly have the best Marth in Canada, and I'm not even exaggerating. I'd like to demonstrate my abilities to all of you personally. I'll be at the tournament in February. I am probably going to disguise my name though, just incase I get ganged up on or something after winning the tournament.

I already have over 5 first place victories, both in GameSpot tournaments held at their stores and a few that were online.
rep the maritimes brah, take it to em ;)

Iliad

Smash Lord
See zhao, despite you being a luigi main, you're a maritimer I could respect, and would love to have you enter one of our tourneys.

Hence, the all powerful and all knowing iliad beckons thee to break bread with him during the twentieth day of festive briaries. And to challenge him to a most sportsmanlike duel of honour and riches equalling to that of five thousand rubles. And so oh champion of everest, what say you?

.decoy

Smash Ace
hai gais,

before you go ripping on this guy there are a few things you should know. this man is not a troll. he's fo realz.

anyway here are some tru fax, get scurred.

prince edward island pro here...member of a clan that people know as the shadow knights
but srsly.

if it's Wavedashing you want to see. i'm the person you'll want to take on. It's safe to say that i'm the best wave dasher on PEI.
hes not only got techskill, but also may well have a future as a game developer.

They should keep both Marth and Roy in Brawl; the only thing that isn't all that great about Roy is his sword. It doesn't work near as good as Marth's, as far as carrying combos, and finishing with spikes... He has good mind games if you know how to use him right, but to put it clear and simple, he's not "tournament" material.
also gais, if he does come here, make sure you do him the decency of a call back.

Maaku...What's up, you didn't even call me last night. I thought we made arrangements to hang out, but don't worry about it. This isn't the first time you did this, I'm not offended or anything. I'm just going to say this. How hard is it to pick up a telephone and give me a call, saying "Sorry man, I can't do anything tonight." Just so i know, and can make other plans, or whatever.
lastly..

make your way down here to charlottetown for the march tournament...20 $ entrance fee...but the winner takes home a nintendo revolution
at $600, a nintendo revolution must be the most expensive controller of all time, OF ALL TIME

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
I went to Master Sergio house yesterday and watched some replays of Shoun Aiakio.....I was terrified with what I saw. He was like a mixture of MikeHaze and Mr.R but there was something more about him, perfect time reaction, never miss techs, highly advanced mindgames, melee like combos in Brawl. He is perfect....Godlike even.

You guys are ****ed, I'm not showing up to the February tournament anymore. You guys are on your own, you should just hand him the prize money when he shows up. YOU do not want to see him pull out that Marth....

R.I.P Brawl, nothing will stop this beast of claiming number 1 in the World.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I went to Master Sergio house yesterday and watched some replays of Shoun Aiakio.....I was terrified with what I saw. He was like a mixture of MikeHaze and Mr.R but there was something more about him, perfect time reaction, never miss techs, highly advanced mindgames, melee like combos in Brawl. He is perfect....Godlike even.

You guys are ****ed, I'm not showing up to the February tournament anymore. You guys are on your own, you should just hand him the prize money when he shows up. YOU do not want to see him pull out that Marth....

R.I.P Brawl, nothing will stop this beast of claiming number 1 in the World.
Donkey Kong will.

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
Donkey Kong will.
Donkey Kong was Shoun Aiako most practiced matchup for he foretold even before he started to play the game that Donkey Kong would cause him problems. You better not show up bro, your good but you're nothing compared to him. He will 3 stock your Snake without much effort, don't embarass yourself.

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
Ally, lucky for you I don't play Brawl online... only losers who wish they were good Smashers play that - it's really because they have no skill in the real world, so they have to hide behind characters that work well with the WiFi Lag. If you're at the tournament, it'll be my pleasure to put that silly second-rate Snake of yours to eternal rest. And HolyNightmare, STFU, you better take your own advice and not show up for the tournament, because you'll be the first person I take out, for all the lousy sucking up you've been doing. I'm not looking for a fan club, I'm looking for respect, and I'm going to get it.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Ally, lucky for you I don't play Brawl online... only losers who wish they were good Smashers play that - it's really because they have no skill in the real world, so they have to hide behind characters that work well with the WiFi Lag. If you're at the tournament, it'll be my pleasure to put that silly second-rate Snake of yours to eternal rest. And HolyNightmare, STFU, you better take your own advice and not show up for the tournament, because you'll be the first person I take out, for all the lousy sucking up you've been doing. I'm not looking for a fan club, I'm looking for respect, and I'm going to get it.
Okay, you're a boring troll that won't show up and

Singles:
1: Ally ($407.00)
2: M2K ($185.00) (forfeit)
3: Anti ($74.00)
4: ADHD ($37.00)
5: Atomsk ($18.50)
5: Inui ($18.50)

See me in person, you won't find respect, just many laughs when you lose and don't make out of pools LOL

swordgard

Smash Hero
Look. For your own good, stop. Ive been there. Done what you did. Stop.

I mean it, your just gonna look like an idiot.

Top Bottom