• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Preservation | Toronto, Ontario | December 4th 2010 | LIVESTREAM IS UP!

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Since when is Lucario low-tier? lol, lern2tierlist.

Shoun is so pro I was playing some friendlies on Saturday, and suddenly a Marth appears out of nowhere, and starts fighting Final Destination. He 3-stocked the stage.

Unfortunately, as pro as it is, I would have 4-stocked it.

Also, lol, PEI. Aren't there like 15 people total there?

KingKong_ad

Smash Ace
Ally, lucky for you I don't play Brawl online... only losers who wish they were good Smashers play that - it's really because they have no skill in the real world, so they have to hide behind characters that work well with the WiFi Lag. If you're at the tournament, it'll be my pleasure to put that silly second-rate Snake of yours to eternal rest. And HolyNightmare, STFU, you better take your own advice and not show up for the tournament, because you'll be the first person I take out, for all the lousy sucking up you've been doing. I'm not looking for a fan club, I'm looking for respect, and I'm going to get it.
Coming to this to only kick you out of the bracket with bowser... If you get out of the pools

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I'm considering going Ganon against him if I play him in tourney. Actually, I hope he mains ICs, so I can cp him to Final Destination.

Also, SkylerSilver, I want to MM your Kirby. $5 bo3?

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Trolls don't show up (except for The Troll).

Nonetheless, if he does show I hope to play his Marth in tourney or MM with my ......

Lucas! (dun dun dunnnn)

I'll even allow infinite GR.

Shoun Aiako

Smash Apprentice
Bowser? Ganondorf? Lucas... come on guys, WWEEAAAKKKK!!

Listen, I want some competition in February. You guys will have to do better than that. I mean, honestly, like I'd ever let my pride fall to pathetic characters like that.

swordgard

Smash Hero

Listen, I want some competition in February. You guys will have to do better than that. I mean, honestly, like I'd ever let my pride fall to pathetic characters like that.
Your pride won't fall, you will.

Do you have aim or msn, id rather speak to you on there if possible.

I really hope you don't make the same mistakes I did >.>

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway

You are aware that even Lain has lost a game to a Ganondorf (Vermanubis in this case), correct?

Yet apparently, if you won't even take a money match obviously you're a scared little kid, trash talking to feel like you matter.

You want competition? Come down so we can knock you out in pools.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
**** it im not even gonna come that aint fair
Ganondorf is entirely immune to Marth, though. He actually can't take damage, try it, you'll see what I mean. And Ganon has a pretty good wavedash as well.

Cohen

Smash Apprentice
I appreciate the comments. Now listen to me, my goal is to become the New King of Smash. With more than 10 years of Smash experience, and about six years of competitive play, with over 5 tournament victories. Yes, I am from the Mari-times, and that's the only reason why none of you heard of me. By 2004, I was already good enough to take on the old legends like KenSephiroth, Azen, Bombsoldier, Chillin, and Germ, but unfortunately, I was tied unable to afford going to any major league tournaments in Canada, and because of that, I decided I'd just wait until Brawl came out, with the mind set of being the "New" King of Smash. Melee belonged to Ken, and to be honest with you, I secretly trained under Ken, not in person, but by studying each and everyone of his matches - I quite possibly have the best Marth in Canada, and I'm not even exaggerating. I'd like to demonstrate my abilities to all of you personally. I'll be at the tournament in February. I am probably going to disguise my name though, just incase I get ganged up on or something after winning the tournament.

I already have over 5 first place victories, both in GameSpot tournaments held at their stores and a few that were online.
Sickk, So I'm not ranked and have attended one tournament. But i'll MM your Marth with mine, if you can't beat some random Marth from Waterloo you won't take a stock off of the best Marth in Canada even a top 10 Marth in Canada.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
yo im not even gona lie, this is what we ALL thought about Ally, that he wasnt gonna be good because he was a random online dude...except hes too nice to talk trash (and we always liked him), so we didnt think of him like how everyone is thinking of think of this guy (i.e. everyone thinks hes not gona be good)

i mean nothing bad i love ally ; ) but just saying, u never know.

mad homo

and just to clear crpa up, i couldnt care at all if this guy is actually good or not, just sayin.

swordgard

Smash Hero
yo im not even gona lie, this is what we ALL thought about Ally, that he wasnt gonna be good because he was a random online dude...except hes too nice to talk trash (and we always liked him), so we didnt think of him like how everyone is thinking of think of this guy (i.e. everyone thinks hes not gona be good)

i mean nothing bad i love ally ; ) but just saying, u never know.

mad homo

and just to clear crpa up, i couldnt care at all if this guy is actually good or not, just sayin.
There is a huge difference. Ally was very known at the time on wifi, placing non stop on AiB. Most people were simply unaware of the wifi community at the time.

This guy has no community, no training, and the game is a lot more evolved today than back then.

Shoun, please add me on msn or aim.

Iliad

Smash Lord
thus the troll has been fed, and he need only watch over his minions as they battle amongst themselves in his domain... The 'thread' as it is sometimes called.

Know ye, lest ye be judged too harshly by thine peers. Feed not the troll, and he shall die. Consumption is his livelihood.

*alterations*

Verily, the hype hath been wrought within this thread by yonder troll.

Pragmatic

Smash Journeyman
Can anybody offer me premium so I can change my username?

It costs $3, I'll re-pay the person $5 at a tournament.

Thanks in advance. Also, don't forget about moneymatches.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Can anybody offer me premium so I can change my username?

It costs $3, I'll re-pay the person $5 at a tournament.

Thanks in advance. Also, don't forget about moneymatches.
Just PM me the paypal account to send the money to.

Top Bottom