• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokemon Chain-Link Game! (Check the OP for New Rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
YOU GUYS, STOP BEING IDIOTS. KOARIN MADE A MISTAKE, ALMOST EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD HAS.

..and karthik, you shouldn't be one to talk. I've seen you screw up in this thread more then anyone else. You're being an idiot by putting koarin in your post every time. Have you ever heard the saying "....Learn from your mistakes"? If your going to continuously bash, there is absolutely no reason why someone would want to come back.. (especially when it's coming from you, the person who helped ruin "The Make your Own Move" thread).

-:bowser:Bowser King

Wrath`

Smash Master
Thank you bowser and zrky, wow people are definatly one to jump to CAPS LOCK in times of a mistake...wow, I just had a simple misunderstanding.

Onix.

Can learn rock slide.

(OMG it's chain linked.....)

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Fearow
can learn mirror move

If I remember correctly Bowser King you were also screwing around there too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroFox
Lol.

Here's another broken move...

Name: Psychotic Destruction
Power: OHKO
Accuracy: Never misses
Effects: Instant guaranteed kill. Raises ALL of user's stats 6 levels each. Restores all user's HP.
Priority=+5

fixed :p

-Bowser King.

So you can't blame it all on me. In fact ZeroFox posted more OHKO's than me. And everyone including me jumped on that bandwagon too Mewter me and lots of others fosted randow screwed up moves

MorphedChaos

Smash Lord
Gallade

A 4th gen pokemon which has a lot of fan speculation (Example, Gallade was created as there could be male Gardevoirs. Not exaclty what I'm going for, but you get it.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom