• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Pokemon Chain-Link Game! (Check the OP for New Rules)

Status
Not open for further replies.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
Mewtwo doesn't have 4 forms. There is no link here.
did you even read the post the followed?, yes there is a link, why? because Deoxys has 4 forms that is a legendary psychic pokemon, and Mewtwo is also a legendary psychic.

@zkry
Stantler

can use hypnosis that isn't psychic

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
did you even read the post the followed?, yes there is a link, why? because Deoxys has 4 forms that is a legendary psychic pokemon, and Mewtwo is also a legendary psychic.

@zkry
Stantler

can use hypnosis that isn't psychic
It needs to be a complete link. Mewtwo is indeed a Psychic uber, but lacks 4 formes.

Mudkip
Cute

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
darn zrky, I actually edited and linked your previous one, <_>, moving on:

Snubble

is a canine pokemon

@Zook: since when did this game required a pokemon to be complete?, I though you were suppose to give out a hint that would point out to the same type of pokemon, (e.i if a pokemon is psychic, my clue would give out a hint of that pokemon that is also psychic) not actually it's characteristics.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
@Zook: since when did this game required a pokemon to be complete?, I though you were suppose to give out a hint that would point out to the same type of pokemon, (e.i if a pokemon is psychic, my clue would give out a hint of that pokemon that is also psychic) not actually it's characteristics.
Nope. The other people aren't supposed to try and guess a specific pokemon, but rather form a link.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
He is almost as bad as Koarin Maybe you guys will get it if I do this. GET IT RIGHT THEY HAVE TO BE A PROPER LINK TO EACH OTHER LIKE PIKACHU CAN LEARN THUNDERBOLT NOW YOU COULD SAY MEWTWO AND THEN SAY PSYCHIC LEGENDARY OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT.

M.K

Level 55
I'm adding rules to the first post.
I can't believe I have to do this. I constructed this game so that a freaking 2 year old could understand it.

karthik_king

Smash Ace
Yeas but sadly*cough* Koarin *cough* does not get it. Hyde is new here just like me (Nov 2008) so I will let him off the hook but Koarin has no excuse at all

Edit:Please Note all newcomers to this thread and Koarin check the OP

zrky

Smash Lol'd
the most obvious "stereotype"
jynx

ice type

Karthik

STOP BASHING ON KOARIN, HE MADE ONE MISTAKE AND YOU WON'T LET HIM FORGET IT, JUST DROP IT!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom