• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Video Workshop

Candide

Smash Apprentice
Okay, so here's a story. I was on wi-fi the other day, and I started up with Marth for a change. Then, surprise, surprise, every single match, everyone chooses Marth. It was pretty intense, not so hot for me, though... so back to Peach, you ridiculous lady.
And then... every single player was just totally defenseless <.< >.>. Like... they misaimed and guarded every single thing wrong.

So, what's the tactical relevance? Although I'm so dissatisfied with Peach's mods from Melee that I may drop her as a main, her (as I predict) middling to low tier status is a blessing in disguise since most opponents will be totally unequipped against her erratic style.

Zelda and G&W are looking pretty good right now, but seeing Peachkid's combo video... new hope. :) My dear may yet be top tier. Awesome job, guys.

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
*super bump*

Hey guys! I'm pretty close to finishing my combo video. I already have lots of clips and the music is ready. The editing is going well and everything is fine. But there is one thing I can't figure out... a good name for the video.

Help me please! :(

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
its just a peach combo video. right (srry im kinda feeling out of it right now XD)

but i can think up of a few names

-Power of Pink
-Post Menstrual Syndrome
-Booty of Holy Law
ill go on if u want XD

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
Umm, mine aren't funny, coz I'm too stupid to come up with funny/clever names, lol

Power Princess
Damsel in Success
Pink Punisher
Royal Flush
Royal Pain

I can't think up more (see the above reason)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I already found a name for the video. Thanks everyone for helping!

The video will be done in a couple of weeks I suppose. I already got some clips and now I'm about to start editing. It's looking good until now. :D

Top Bottom