• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Video Workshop

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
The Peach Video Workshop

Hey everyone and welcome to the peach video workshop, this thread is about well making videos that feature peach. weather it be a combo video or to a machinima, post your ideas here! and critique, additional ideas, and support will be given in turn
Current Videos In the Works

none yet

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
How about the title 'Peach is top tier" > . >

This vid is a good idea, but what players are you gonna add, you need to figure that one out first.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
well im gonna look around for some good peaches but i also would like people to "submit" some clips to make the search possibly quicker, cause i could miss out on some really good player so thats kinda why im letting people show me their moves XD.

and i like the name too :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I do it the hard way but I guess it pays off as hell. When I make my combo videos I DL a vid, then I look through the whole vid for combos and cut and paste. Then look for more vids and repeat. its a long process but it pays off.

But your idea is better. You can have people tell you the times of the combos in the video and you can take them out.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
nice stuff emmy and thanks for sending me the matches! :)

Niko_K

Smash Master
Please let me choose the music for this video!

I will be submitting a bunch of clips to this as well!

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just one word:
They're not going sticky this. Don't ask the mods to sticky trivial things. Only really important threads get stickied.

I can up with 20 different Eurobeat songs that would fit a Peach combo video perfectly, though.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Just one word:
They're not going sticky this. Don't ask the mods to sticky trivial things. Only really important threads get stickied.

I can up with 20 different Eurobeat songs that would fit a Peach combo video perfectly, though.
cool can u give me the names of them so i can listen to them?

i only requested it to be stickied cause im was alittle worried that it would get deleted cause no one wanted to post in it thats all but i dont think i should worry about it now :)

niko what song do u have in mind? :)

Excel_Zero

Smash Lord
I might have some matches of me playing Peach on a tournament uploaded soon... so I might post some stuff later.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
cool can u give me the names of them so i can listen to them?

i only requested it to be stickied cause im was alittle worried that it would get deleted cause no one wanted to post in it thats all but i dont think i should worry about it now :)

niko what song do u have in mind? :)
Give me a day so sift through my collection and I'll post them somewhere on the Internet.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
are you still planning on doing this video?

I hope you do it because it will be nice seeing the princess owning every character
also i thought of a song that would fit the vid. "every little thig she does is magic" from the Police

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
are you still planning on doing this video?

I hope you do it because it will be nice seeing the princess owning every character
also i thought of a song that would fit the vid. "every little thig she does is magic" from the Police
yeah of course.
ill take a look at that song in alittle, thanks for the suggestion :)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
hey everyone one little update:
Im having luck with finding some good combos from Mikey Lenetia, Silven, Emmy and Niko (not the ones u guys submited) but i have been alittle behind cause my schools musical that i was in was a few days ago. now that im free i can look alot deeper now :) keep on sending me ur stuff ppl this will be great!

oh btw niko what song did u have in mind to use for the video i would like to listen to it :D

and yuna have u posted the songs yet? i would like to hear them! ^^

SQKIsiggy

Smash Cadet
may be a bit random, but if u dont mind japanese rock music theres a song called "Peach Pie on the Peach" by POLYSICS

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Too bad most of us can't understand what they're singing though :|

Niko_K

Smash Master
Peachkid could you PM me with which combo's you have in mind from me for the video. Also can I submit combo's from my combo video to this one?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Peachkid could you PM me with which combo's you have in mind from me for the video. Also can I submit combo's from my combo video to this one?

of course that will be fine! i saw ur vid and it has very nice stuff in it so please do!

yay! my sig is up! :D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Ok update time:

the vid is going alittle slower than i expected, i need ppl who have matches they want me to put in to send it to me via aim fileplanet etc... but atm im working on a trailer and it looks good!

stay patient and keep on showing me ur moves!

oh and btw i have desided on a name for the vid

Noblesse oblige! its French for the obligations of the nobility and upper class

i absolutly cant wait till its done its gonna be so good!

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
That title is mehh.
Something like "Slapping imminent" is cooler ;D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
sounds like a cool name and its not to late for me to change it. if anyone wants me to change it or keep the current title plz tell me. thanks :)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
thanks mikey oh and btw would u like me to include u in my video?

BLI7ZARD

Smash Apprentice
I DONT KNOW IF THIS WORKS BUT U KNO HOW PEACH CAN FOOTSTOOL JUMP OFF OF PEOPLE AND FLOAT LEAVING THE OPPONENT OPEN FOR JUST ABOUT ANY ATTACK.
1. PULL A VEGATABLE
2. JUMP FOOTSTOOL JUMP
4. 3. FLOAT THEN FAST FALL
3. 4. USE THE WII MOTE N PUSH THE CONTROL PAD TO THE LEFT TO DROP THE VEGETABLE WITHOUT ACTUALY THROWING IT.
5. DASH N USE HER UPSMASH SO YOU ARE SLIDING N UP SMASHING.
6. I DONT KNOW IF IT'S UNAVOIDABLE BUT IT MIGHT.
7. IT COULD KILL IKE AT 100%:laugh:
SINCE YOU NEED TO BE OVERTOP OF THE OPPONENT I DONT KNOW HOW MUCH USE U COULD GET OUT OF IT.
P.S. I CALL IT THE PEACH BEAT. :laugh:
COMBO MADE BY ICY AKA BLIZZARD AKA DUMB LUCK07 XBOX LIVE
I USE A DIFFERENT VERSION AT THE MLGPRO GAMEROOM ITS CALLED SSBB ITS UNDER THE SSBB FILM FESTIVAL THE FILM WAS HORRIBLE. A FEW DECENT COMBOS.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ok another update!

the trailer is 99.9% done! now i need to get the title and song for the vid then ill put it on youtube when i get time to so throw out some ideas now the floor is urs! :D

so far for music wise i chose "makes me go mmm" i think is very peachy sounding :D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
for the final vid i think im gonna add about 2-3 minutes of footage and mix up the clips abit so its not the exact same as the trailer

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The trailer looks good! I hope we can get more HQ videos in the future (HQ as in: not a recorded TV)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
thanks for the positive feedback dekuu! and im gonna finish the vid ove the course of this week, also everyone keep an eye out for good combos in your matches and on youtube! the finished product will be epic!

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
I have some stuff from a few online matches that you could use. Would you be interested?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i use my camcorder, the quality of the recording is the first clip after the credits

Top Bottom