• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
yo guys, are you guys coming up to our place today or tomorrow?!?!?

cause i heard you guys were... from YOUR mouths, believe it or not i can't remember EXACTLY who said it, but my guess and from what i remember is that boss and candy said it... and if not it puts them in a hard spot hahahaha.

no johns get up with us

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
MD / VA should come to Judgement 1 in SC. Tourney link is in my Signature.

You should.

Really.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
hey criosphinx,

i might actually come to this event, how far away from myrtle beach is it?

cause my rents just moved there and i would love to go down, visit the parents and play in a tourney as well.

not to mention we would destroy you guys, hahahahahaha

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
hey criosphinx,

i might actually come to this event, how far away from myrtle beach is it?

cause my rents just moved there and i would love to go down, visit the parents and play in a tourney as well.

not to mention we would destroy you guys, hahahahahaha
Generally speaking I can make it down to Myrtle in like... 3 hours usually?

Edit: You would try, at least.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
Fort Mill is like... minutes from Charlotte. Myrtle is to the Southeast. I guess you could say Charlotte is closer to MD.
cool well i might attend, actually, try to get off work and visit the rents after the tourney that i win all the moneyz from, haha!

well win all the moneyz if i can get someone to go with me...

do you have an estimate... wait pm me the link for this, i should be on that board haha

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Kadaj, you already did a great job lol glad to had you in crew dude.
i wish i could done a lot better though, i guess i need to camp with mk sometimes D:

and Turbo! :o if Thumbs, and boss got ride from you, could i come too ? :) im skinny

Niko_K

Smash Master
If there's one thing I've learned about the smash community over the years...it's that there are some trustworthy motha ****as in it. I challenge anyone to name another gaming community so tight-knit, that gamers frequently fly across the country to compete in tournies held solely by other gamers, and accept housing arrangements from people they've never met before without somuch as a second thought. =) Sit back, relax, and put your trust into Niko as he helps to bring the entire country the most epic cross-country road trip you've ever been on.

...And yeah, all that about people knowing who he is & paying by Paypal helps too =p

King Out
10 charrr

SMASH BUS

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ everyone who wanted to come, i didnt get to check the boards, but we'll have something this weekend...

i think Hat is hosting a Catonsville bi-weekly, and special secret guest*sorta, but not really haha*

and if not that, we'll all get people together on sunday or something.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
@ everyone who wanted to come, i didnt get to check the boards, but we'll have something this weekend...

i think Hat is hosting a Catonsville bi-weekly, and special secret guest*sorta, but not really haha*

and if not that, we'll all get people together on sunday or something.
Sypher Phoenix's smashfest is on Saturday. You guys should come.

Top Bottom