• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Yeah sorry Toasty, but I haven't been to one of Sypher's fest in forever and they're mad fun. Plus, I'm still debating whether or not to go to Chu's for just Melee tomorrow. Seems like a waste if less than 10 people sign up or so. Then again, that would mean more friendlies! And I need all the practice I can get before the CT tourny

thumbswayup

Smash Master
It's going to be amazing, mostly because I want to meet everyone there. I'm figuring out how to get there now, looks like it'll be by bus or amtrak. But CK, you 100% going to the Melee part of Chu's tomorrow? I'm trying to get an idea of how many people will be there.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm going to play Melee at Chu's and I believe I have convinced 4 others to join in as well. At least 2 more other than me.

Please go for Melee and cheer me on as I beat UltimaScout's CF with Zelda and his Marth with my Ness [both are MMs]...they will be recorded [with commentary? =D]

<3

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
lol ultimascouts not going to chus, idk why u guys ever thought he was lol. i asked him again to make sure, he cant go cause he works.

dont worry, youl atleast have a chance to play him at cot4 even though its like 6 weeks away or somethign (wow that seems closer than i thought)

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
thumbs you should come just because it is the real FINAL bi-weekly.

and you have been to like all of them.

and... more importantly.

MELEE, step your **** thumbs, no johns

D0N

Smash Ace
Boss: 5$ money match? its worth a triple layer of toastys nachos if you win.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Candy...wanna do our traditional NM(NachoMatch)?? 2/3, Smashville/FD/Battlefield [random, and Dave's Stupid Rule, unlike last time when the third match took you back to Battlefield where you beat me the first time ;____; My soul died a little bit with each chip I slathered with deliciousness after that]

D0N

Smash Ace
Yea ill be at chus. im doing singles and doubles. Im supposed to be teaming with Pk-Fu again like at the last SoVa tourney.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
Candy...wanna do our traditional NM(NachoMatch)?? 2/3, Smashville/FD/Battlefield [random, and Dave's Stupid Rule, unlike last time when the third match took you back to Battlefield where you beat me the first time ;____; My soul died a little bit with each chip I slathered with deliciousness after that]
ahah sounds good dude...we'll make it so that we cant do the same stage twice

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Could I ride with you too Turbo? I want to go to that just to take out M2k in tourny lol plus it'll be another trip to CT after I attend the Melee tourny they have there the week before.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
thumbs yes you can, we gotta figure out how many ppl are riding with me...

i have room for a total six, and then theres... the ppl i would take from my house.

we will probably need another vehicle, maybe fakekraid will go...

Top Bottom