• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

OffTheChain

Smash Ace
CK I ask'd you b4, you never got back to me =/

I am hoping Jose will want to team at another event soon like Chu's or w/e, I love that guy. /no homo

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
some cool facts:

i was the first person to call 'Team no Respect' TNR
chaosknight basically got his name from me cuz i was the first to call him 'ck'

namynam

Smash Rookie
sup guys im lookin for comp in VA, i'll be in town till the 23rd of Dec and im stayin in Leesburg, so anywhere in the Fairfax area or elsewhere wanna get some games, im down...im staying with my friend so I dont have my wii/cube or anything, but if yall wanna meet up somewhere lemme kno, jus PM me. thx-peace

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
sup guys im lookin for comp in VA, i'll be in town till the 23rd of Dec and im stayin in Leesburg, so anywhere in the Fairfax area or elsewhere wanna get some games, im down...im staying with my friend so I dont have my wii/cube or anything, but if yall wanna meet up somewhere lemme kno, jus PM me. thx-peace
you really should NOT miss this:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=85449

read the first post thoroughly(for prices and the special theme!)!!! Some of the best in the worlllld will be there XD

thumbswayup

Smash Master
I don't think I'm going to Chu's seeing as how I'm done with Brawl lol. I'd only go for the Melee, but I'd rather edit our series, watch anime (it's been a while), and play some drunk Melee with Mike lol. Drunk Pichu vs. drunk Falco lmao I can't wait for this.

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
@ thumbs, you're done?!?!? hahahah understands...

and originals, thanks for all you guys coming, WAY too much fun, wish i coulda played more with you guys, see you on sat.

Top Bottom