• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

thumbswayup

Smash Master
@ thumbs, you're done?!?!? hahahah understands...

and originals, thanks for all you guys coming, WAY too much fun, wish i coulda played more with you guys, see you on sat.
Yeah, losing to Hat was the last straw. I guess I should thank him for that :p Anyways, we gotta hang out some more and hopefully get some Melee in.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Hey Turbo -

Thanks again for having us over Tuesday night. Crew battles where fun (even more so b/c Azen and Chillin were on my team! LOL).

turbogilman

Smash Journeyman
thumbs, clearly we need to hang and play melee haha

dude don't give up on brawl, just make it... casual **** and step your **** hahahaha

chaos, was good to have you over, fun casuals, want more

one last thing: thumbs, if we chill... smash squared? i'm down with drinking... we should do that too hahahahahaha

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah, losing to Hat was the last straw. I guess I should thank him for that :p Anyways, we gotta hang out some more and hopefully get some Melee in.
wtf Hat doesn't suck ... anymore. Seriously, he's gotten pretty **** good at Brawl in the last few months.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I don't think I'm going to Chu's seeing as how I'm done with Brawl lol. I'd only go for the Melee, but I'd rather edit our series, watch anime (it's been a while), and play some drunk Melee with Mike lol. Drunk Pichu vs. drunk Falco lmao I can't wait for this.
Seb needs to think about this more logically

Hat beat Chinesahh after he beat you

R.O.B. wins against diddy

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I remember beating Hat at Cyberden friendlies the gayest way possible. Kirby gimped Diddy's recovery, but before he could die, the barrel hit Kirby and he flew off.

Sort of off-topic, but I think of that hilarious match every time the discussion of Hat pops up.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Great, now I'm hearing it from everyone lol. Maybe I'm overreacting to it, but Hat didn't just beat my Diddy. He beat DK Smash's as well, obviously by camping. It's just heartbreaking seeing something so pathetic triumph in Brawl, and it really annoys me that going MK against Hat would be the easy way out.

Turbo, I'm down for both games (as long as we play more Melee) next time we hang out. And drinking also sounds fun haha

I'm most likely not going to Chu's Sat. I may go for Melee, but Sypher's smashfest is next week so I may as well just wait for that. It'll be nice to relax this weekend.

Top Bottom