• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol m2k got so fuked after he left bmore. I felt really bad for him im sure it effected his game. He left with like a ton of poison ivy on him and the first tourney he couldnt play at all cuz it spread all over his hands i think.

hova

Smash Champion
how many random silver spring smashers are gonna keep poppin up??

i swear all these silver spring people need to start showing up at tournies

KREVA

Smash Cadet
What do you mean?! I still go to tournaments from time to time. Sure, I don't make it that far, but I do go. I'll be going to the tourney on the 20th and 27th. I was also at K-9's Brawlfest a couple of days ago.

I've also played with Boss at a couple of Brawlfest, but I doubt he would remember who I was at all, LOL.

KREVA

Smash Cadet
Well, I live close to downtown Silver Spring. I'm not GREAT at Brawl, but I can hold my own. I need to play more frequently with people so I can actually get better, than the normal other 2 people I constantly play with.

Famous

Smash Champion
Man...I had a crazy dream about MD/VA....The dream was that I was rooming with Boss and someone else and we went DKSmashes like everyday....

Everybody did drugs and eventually they all tuned me into a pot head as well...

Funny thing is that I started winning MD/VA tournies when I started smoking the weedly...

chillindude829

Smash Master
Man...I had a crazy dream about MD/VA....The dream was that I was rooming with Boss and someone else and we went DKSmashes like everyday....

Everybody did drugs and eventually they all tuned me into a pot head as well...

Funny thing is that I started winning MD/VA tournies when I started smoking the weedly...
i had a dream like this once

except it was real life

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
actually i think candy is smashing with azen tommorrow so like cafe should too and like i should try to find a ride there to xD

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Boss, I want epic luigi training when i come down to Bmore next okay?
Should be in like two weeks hopefully XD

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Umm. How is Hova listed as most aggressive, when I am clearly the most aggressive. I have lost millions of matches to make sure I'm on top. This is bananas.

hova

Smash Champion
anyone can be aggressive with Mk >_>

come to md/va son. y are you letting atomsk and inui steal all the NJ shine

i associate you with Doom for some reason

Top Bottom