• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Korn team with Candy after woodbridge cause you've teamed with him before, I actually want to have fun teaming with my friend, you just want money.

Oh yeah Candy I would of let you borrow my Wii cause I am cool like that =]
No, I asked him pretty early he said yes, but he also said yes to you after that.
But I asked him before, sorry

:o yes I team with him before.. but so ? I need permanent partners, I don't like to switch partners like most of the time..

and it's not cool the way you talk about i just want money.. but I barely won money -_-

edit: last time i talked to you, you suppose to team with boss.. :o but im sure boss will be like what are you talking about ??

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
Well Cafe how about you and Candy be perm partners after WB? You got June c3 and Chu's dojo coming up XD

I wanted to team with Candy but if its that big a deal to you then fine, do what you want buddy~
it's not do whatever I want / big deal to me

I asked him first..
so I don't have to find a partner later.. + too late

don't you understand ? :/

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
dude azen come play me! i LOVE 1v1 training....we could get some mad good practice in

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
opps... THAT WAS CANDY ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

wait...its STILL candy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Yayz i repped weegee in NJ XD

Took ADHD to 10th game making a 3 stock comback one of em X3

Top Bottom