• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Reioumu

Smash Lord
I agree, Dm is clearly the most aggressive MK I played other than m2k...

Lmao, he even chases you with ForwardB....who does that?
M2K has nothing on how aggressive DM is. DM will run into the **** just to be aggressive.

btw Meep, do you play Disgaea?
-Rei

Famous

Smash Champion
Flonne is quite lulzy. Though I think Meep is into BDSM with lolis or some sick **** like that.
-Rei
Lmao, Thats all you basically see these days are lolis...I haven't seen an anime recently without at least 2 lolis in it...K-On, Tora-Dora....Even my favorite Chrome Shelled Regious....

Reioumu

Smash Lord
There is like 1 loli in Hokuto no Ken.. oh wait, anime these days... Yeah this is true. It's a way to sell more. Though the girls in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, well most of them have a bust of some kind on them. At least it's not as bad a Kodomo no Jikan...
-Rei

Famous

Smash Champion
There is like 1 loli in Hokuto no Ken.. oh wait, anime these days... Yeah this is true. It's a way to sell more. Though the girls in Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei, well most of them have a bust of some kind on them. At least it's not as bad a Kodomo no Jikan...
-Rei
Kodomo no Jikan was on the borderline of becoming a lolicon...Lol, I can't believe I watched the whole season...

Even the 2nd Season of Melencoly of Harhui started out having a loli Harhui in the 1st episode...

I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Kodomo no Jikan was on the borderline of becoming a lolicon...Lol, I can't believe I watched the whole season...

Even the 2nd Season of Melencoly of Harhui started out having a loli Harhui in the 1st episode...

I'm pretty sure I spelled that wrong.
Yeah, it's Haruhi. Though either way, it's a way to sell products really. Since there is a HUGE loli fanbase out there, even adding lolis will make people happy. This is why I like serious anime like Legends of the Galactic Heroes or Monster. Though Hayate no Gotoku is funny just because of how they parody a ton of stuff and break the 4th wall.
-Rei

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Legend of the Galatic Heroes LOL! THAT'S the name Mike was trying to remember when telling me which anime you were recommending him to see. He said the first ep had way too many characters and the animation was old so he deleted the whole show after watching ep 1 haha.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
I think it's funny how Boss types exactly how he talks in real life.

Etna is awesome... dude.

hova

Smash Champion
Yeah guyz step it up!

Doesn't matter really. H2YL is and always has been the best crew in this area since 04

JK?

H2YL was the best until Omni, G-reg, Meep and Hova formed a crew. Meep and Omni are both pretty dominant around these parts and I'm the worst person in our crew.

it's a shame when the majority of the region can't beat our weakest link

hova

Smash Champion
i doubt it. Cooters are too strong. it's gonna take a lot of work for you to claim to have a better overall crew

do you guys even have a full crew? what's the deal with Travis?

chillindude829

Smash Master
travis is a working man these days so he has little time to practice/enter tournies

but he still has that ability to ****, i felt it when he was playing PS at hat's

he just needs to practice, like all of us

meepxzero

Smash Master
its just two crews formed together. Originals and Cooters. I guess im more of a cooter, its just half the cooters arent as active as they should be omni and hova so I could be an original as well XD. In a nutshell.

Originals- Boss, Candy, CK, Korn

Cooters- Omni, Meep, Hova, Greg

I have no idea where the rest fit in o_O they just randomly joined cuz they had no where else to go.

I guess its the new TA but were not gonna mix in all the best players between the two. It just wouldnt be fair lol.

g-regulate

Smash Hero
i dont even remember when "cooteriginals" formed. ive still never practiced or played with an original outside of tourney, and come to think of it i havent even played a cooter in like 3 months. if anything im just a ****ing mercenary, just team with me if you want guaranteed money in teams

ChuDat

Smash Master
JK?

H2YL was the best until Omni, G-reg, Meep and Hova formed a crew. Meep and Omni are both pretty dominant around these parts and I'm the worst person in our crew.

it's a shame when the majority of the region can't beat our weakest link

The only person with a winning record on ur crew against me is Meep. He has wobbled me for the past 7 tourneys in a row or some **** like that xD. I recently just started beating Meep since a lightbulb clicked in my head and I thought "U used to play Ice Climbers, he can't infinite u if there are two of you stupid".

Hova - U beat me that last time we played. I still have the winning record against u and i'll be sure to get my revenge on u next time. No mercy.

G-Reg - I beat him most of the time.

and Omni - I have the winning record vs him, I believe.

As for my own crew, I'm sure Azen and Chillin will be stepping it up. I think Chinesahh is a lost cause. He's stepping it up with Metaknight though.

hova

Smash Champion

Hova - U beat me that last time we played. I still have the winning record against u and i'll be sure to get my revenge on u next time. No mercy.

and Omni - I have the winning record vs him, I believe.

we've only played twice in singles that i can remember. you beat me in three games at the first big Critical Hit and I beat you in three games at C3... sounds like an even record to me

although I have yet to beat you at all in teams after at least 5-6 encounters

the next singles set will be for bragging rights son

also Omni's not dropping anymore tourney sets to anyone in md/va

yea but im aslo learning snake and MK i dont use marth anymore xD
did you finally realize you'll never be as good as my Marth?

Top Bottom