• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
haha...even though you were an ******* i'll still team with ya
the only problem is
at dk smash's place when i was drunk i forgot i was teaming with ya for woodbridge...and then EE asked if i would team with him so i said yea lmao

so uhhhh...you guys decide btween yourselfs b/c its too hard for me :-P

i think i know what trevor is talking about what meep said lmao
i asked you way before that, i just remind you again today :o
you said yes to me and EE, but the fact is i asked you first

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
trevor you had no0o0o0o idea how much crap steal reserve foam taste like coming from that hippo's tail lmao...i should of stop using the tail

cafe yea i know you asked me first...but EE always wanted to team with me....iono.....ive created a mess...you 2 team with eachother and i'll just enter singles with wolf :-)

meepxzero

Smash Master
yesss candy screw teams XD!!!

we should all boycott teams until md/va decides to have permanent partners. I hope chillin/chu stay together cuz there pretty ****.

Tant: Its a giant sloth puppet i made with a group for my art ed class lol.

RAWWWWRRRR!!!

boss8

Smash Hero
wow i already said korn and candy where ****....

also me and P~S are **** as well.....

chu and chillin are....

that just leaves azen free him and travis...are pretty good seeing as azen is madd agrro and travis just tanks....

chillindude829

Smash Master
im prolly gonna keep teaming with azen for a couple tourneys, if we continue to suck, we'll switch it up. i just teamed with chu on saturday cuz azen didnt come.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
exactly meep! i need a permanent partner! im tired of switching teammates!! ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGG!!! >:o

well ima go get schmacked in a tad bit but after that some1 has to be brawling somewhere!

in VA...

close to my house haha

meepxzero

Smash Master
i mean im not gonna lie the only person i kinda wanna team with is candy from now on. So hit me up when ur free otherwise im not gonna enter teams. d amn i made that ryhme XD.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
yea i wouldnt mind teaming with meep as well
cafe and meep are the only 2 ppl that asks for teamzies ahead of time and wont ditch you

for now on its either team E.E (EXPLOSIONS EVERYWHERE) or team No0Oo0o0o0oOooo0o0oO

or

team candykorn

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
lolz then pray someone sd's twice in loserfinals XD

JK meep we need to get drunk before the next tourny i come down for XD

boss8

Smash Hero
no atomsk im pretty sure meep was more ****ed up.....candy wasnt even ****ed up....neither was i wtf after drinking a big gulp full of rum and vodka mized with who the **** knows....DK drunk all my **** and was gone....you ****s XD.....

play brawl burger matches.....or play for shots....ROFL...

Top Bottom