• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

chillindude829

Smash Master
h2yl is now me, azen, chu, travis, forte, greg, meep, candy, boss and m2k.

edit ROFL raft sorry i forgot about you. or maybe i was subconsciously remembering that time you edgecamped the **** out my falco you homo

but anyway raft is in it too

g-regulate

Smash Hero
considering that m2k plays more brawl with md/va than he does with enemy controller, i think its only fair he be in our crew now

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
How bout simply one big *** MD/VA VS NJ/NY CREW BATTLE. 15-20 people. THAT **** WOULD BE ********!!!! plus I agree with G-reg, MD/VA gets M2K. lol.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol Vik. Thats priceless... It's Funny though because if you asked half of MD/VA they would respond with whos Lobos?? LMAO!:laugh:

<3 lobos.

Edit: I'm jus messin around Sir.

boss8

Smash Hero
lol we have been me and G-reg just took 2nd and 3rd...if i new.....G-reg wanted to split with me i would've....

but yea good shizz meep getting first...and myself....

same goes to G-reg for almost 3 stocking vex...
next stop APEX!!

Famous

Smash Champion
Yea man, I gotta practice the timing with Mario...I'll have it down packed by apex(or earlier). We should do team MM$ there.

chillindude829

Smash Master
lol we have been me and G-reg just took 2nd and 3rd...if i new.....G-reg wanted to split with me i would've....

but yea good shizz meep getting first...and myself....

same goes to G-reg for almost 3 stocking vex...
next stop APEX!!
what tourney are you guys talkin about? someone post results

i will money match anyone

Famous

Smash Champion
Hmmmm...keep me in your back pocket as a last resort since there are way more people better than I am...I can cape **** with good mk's or kirbys

Top Bottom