• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
It's up to you man. Teams aren't nearly as gay/boring as singles, unless we're fighting double MK or something. I don't care one way or the other.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
crap i was gonna ask thumbs for teams if he/i both can't find someone

I asked TUSM again, but I dont' think he checks the boards much. To my knowledge no one in the topic over there replied.

If I don't get a good teammate, I won't enter, simple as that. I've proven myself to some extent, and i've been actively training.

Then it will just fall back on singles to get out of pools and do well. Yikes. I probably won't enter Brawl+ either, but we'll see.

Famous

Smash Champion
I was thinking about making a crew sig since everyone else is doing it...Lol, since there are so many members I'll have to make 2 separate ones...

Lol, CootOriginals(Original) & CootOriginals(Coot)

First page needs to be updated too...

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Wow Em needs to not rap in that weird voice he developed in his last album, that high pitched ****.

Video and lyrics aren't bad though.

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Someone with a vehicle should drive to my house, and pick up korn, forte or whoever on the way. i gots a big house and food

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Yeah you guys are welcome whenever, but first make sure it's not a hassle for you to get here, but if you're anywhere close to 66, it should only be about 30 mins.

11709 Town Green RD
Bristow VA, 20136.

Just mapquest and see if it's far or not.

Edit: I said 15 min before, but I must drive like a maniac cause mapquest says about 30

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
Well just PM me and let me know if you guys figure somethin out, I'll be home wed. and thurs. but we're all goin up to BMX's on friday to practice for gamepad I think.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
hes still alive??????????????????????

hes probably doing cynthia's projects...you know its getting near the end of the school year for kids in highschool im sure cynthia gots alot of projects due

Top Bottom