• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
Ganon loses his mighty fair which becomes piss poor by comparison. His dair kills on way less % and I think those are the only two changes...which are pretty bad...he can still chain throw most people though!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
quite funny seeing noobking trying to out trash-talk Londoners :laugh:
Is that physically, emotionally and mentally possible:confused:?
no trash talk there....

does ne1 want to bet on VA vs Edwin? paypal is our friend.
loool I bet that Edwin is gonna win. Who would you bet?

Hmm that is a hard one , Edwin might not come .
lool How isit a hard one for you. I swear you think you're gonna beat VA anyway. Something about if he goes peach or marth YOU will finish him.

Bet on anyone vs me. I dare you...:p
lool. Would have been funnier if you were being serious though.

VA

Smash Hero
I was being serious : /

Anyway, there is a chance I can't come which is super disappointing. Trains are so gay tomorrow and it's freshers ball tonight, which is a really big event...I know it's kind of hard for you guys to understand but life > smash (barely though lol). I've been drinking all week and am really really ill, and will also have the worst hangover tomorrow. Possibly drug related (even worse), so we'll see.

VA

Smash Hero
Thanks for being a **** about it, I've come to expect so much more from you so it's a wonder I'm surprised.

DalzK

Smash Apprentice
Whens next london tourny?
Can any1 pm me info please because wont have internet till tomorrow...might have trouble finding this spot on the thread..

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Once again I apologise about the problems limited space brought, but thanks for making an effort to come, it showed a lot about the community. The fact that I got co-operation from people asked to leave also made it much easier on my part, thanks, and sorry about it is all I can say. :x

A venue is in order.

EDIT: Someone left a Wiimote with Kodak rechargable batteries inside of it behind, Yen I hope it isn't you lol.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Once again I apologise about the problems limited space brought, but thanks for making an effort to come, it showed a lot about the community. The fact that I got co-operation from people asked to leave also made it much easier on my part, thanks, and sorry about it is all I can say. :x

A venue is in order.

EDIT: Someone left a Wiimote with Kodak rechargable batteries inside of it behind, Yen I hope it isn't you lol.
Nah not me man:). Thanks for hosting and all that, had a great time.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
no need for that. I'm good at the melee game.

EDIT: BTW Robby I took first at SFU today beating Tony 3-0 in the grand finals ^_^. The last stock on his falco in 2nd match was like 10-12 moves 0-death. Falcon/Falco matchup of course.
no ganon in the finals . **turns back ** - good day sir .

wow you got first? canada must suck
they probably caught VA skill level over there -__-

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
they probably caught VA skill level over there -__-
LOOOOL Nice insult.

Anyway you wanna raise our MM to £4/5 or something to put the pressure on and make it out of 7 so we can play for longer.
I'm not really interested in any betting £10/20 money on a game tbh lol. Unless I am facing a noob like Chrisboi where its a guranteed win and they were a dummy to accept it. But for me when the prices start to get high it takes away the fun of the game and just turns into a hunt for money kinda thing and a I can take you're money kinda thing lol, hard to explain what I mean, anyonelse understand where i'm coming from or what I mean lol.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
LOOOOL Nice insult.

Anyway you wanna raise our MM to £4/5 or something to put the pressure on and make it out of 7 so we can play for longer.
I'm not really interested in any betting £10/20 money on a game tbh lol. Unless its a free win and when the prices start getting high it becomes serious business
Fixed For Justice

VA

Smash Hero
Haha looooooooooose MM PEACH DITTO £1,-00000,001001010101010011001101000000000000000000000000ONE!!!1111!

VA

Smash Hero
yeah I'm well down with that. I loved the 80% odd combo I did on you in our friendly. Started with fair fair fair. Yum yum yum all the best combos start that way. Like when I hit edwin with fair fair fair fair fair with ganon and he quit the match lol. Also similar to when DJ combo ***** me at Gameclucks with fair fair fair fair fair dair. Yum yum.

J03

Smash Master
Bullet Bill-

Is noobking on some kinda mission or something :laugh:. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say I couldn't care less cos you're not even from the UK. Congrats on winning the tournament though

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
loool He was just joking, no need to get defensive with results and facts and proof.
how as that obvious in the least? We get hated on by alot of US players and they think we have mostly **** players up here.

Bullet Bill-

Is noobking on some kinda mission or something :laugh:. I'm pretty sure I speak for everyone when I say I couldn't care less cos you're not even from the UK. Congrats on winning the tournament though
My mission is to kill time. I'm at work and there's VERY little in terms of a workload so I just go and post on SWF half the day. If you don't like it you can (insert English saying here).

Top Bottom