• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm living in Southampton now so it won't be as far and so long as the turnout isn't ridiculous I wouldn't mind.
lol If you wanna come and get ***** be my guest, just don't bring that attitude you brought to that tourn you went to in your area, the one with the shouting, threats and sulking.

LOOOL Thats such a Deja Vu. Last time you did that face and pretended to be happy when I came on msn you started shouting at me and threatening my life and wishing me bad luck... hope it doesn't happen again.
How come you cannot control your emotions if I may ask?

Ah fair enough.

Problem is that literally just Charles and one irl friend came the last two weeks, though the turnout the first week was decent. I'm just hoping to get it more people coming regularly so it'd be cool if you could come, but I could understand if you didn't.
Apologies about the turnout situation, as I said before saturdays are bad for me, I will defintely make it to your house though some day lol.

Charles is there a final date yet for this tourn yet if I may ask. It is kinda important for me to know due to me going Alton Towers August 19th and this is a August tourn.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Apologies about the turnout situation, as I said before saturdays are bad for me, I will defintely make it to your house though some day lol.

Charles is there a final date yet for this tourn yet if I may ask. It is kinda important for me to know due to me going Alton Towers August 19th and this is a August tourn.
The last two were Sundays lol.

But honestly it's not just you so I can't really pick on anyone in particular.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
aaron you're so ****ing cool LOL
im coming to london soon n__n <3
LOOOL Thanks babe, not as cool as you.
When you coming to London though, we need to do them naughty things we talked about on msn:).
Think you can make the August tourn?

Fuzz do not do the tourn on August 19th, i'm saying this now so when you plan it and you do it on that date you cannot say its me just flaking, i'm telling you from now lol.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
One thing that makes it hard for me to go, is where it is, and well Star Ocean One Character Victories are great :p
lool just phone me I'll pick you up you know the drill. :x

Solo challenges on that game are fun but the final boss is boring on it.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
Tails chao- I'll just see how it goes, the main thing of course will be cost so I'll just see if/when I can get over. Might come to one of Charles' as well if thats alright with him.

Professor pro- :laugh:

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Billy is laughing at your existence Prof.

Don't have it. Don't stand for that..

Tryna say you're nothing and typing words to you is a waste of time so he won't waste his own time but instead just click on the laughing smiley.

I wouldn't have it. I wouldn't stand for that mayn..

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
pro - **** right i can goto the london tourny =)
YEAHHHHHH BABYYYY.

Tails chao- I'll just see how it goes, the main thing of course will be cost so I'll just see if/when I can get over. Might come to one of Charles' as well if thats alright with him.

Professor pro- :laugh:
loool I'm coming on msn right now to see what you a.k.a Lonely Boy is going to do to me really lol.

Billy is laughing at your existence Prof.

Don't have it. Don't stand for that..

Tryna say you're nothing and typing words to you is a waste of time so he won't waste his own time but instead just click on the laughing smiley.

I wouldn't have it. I wouldn't stand for that mayn..

LOOOOL He did the last time though, and then later he kept he flipped out on msn saying how I get him mad and in the words of him 'your a nasty piece of work' LOL. As long as he responds I know I am still affecting him.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
don't really go on MSN on the comp at home much because it's prob the slowest computer on the face of the earth. Might be getting a new one though

VA

Smash Hero
smackdown rained by pro all over bills face.

he's beaten now pro, so let's not hit a man when he's down.

I can't wait to come back to England and smash. Pro I have 4 characters that can take your peach lolz.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
smackdown rained by pro all over bills face.

he's beaten now pro, so let's not hit a man when he's down.

I can't wait to come back to England and smash. Pro I have 4 characters that can take your peach lolz.
loool At the B.Bill bit.

And exactly what characters are they lol, I can only think what characters you are referring to are Samus, Fox, Marth and Peach...even though you will not take me out I will kindly give you the chance of taken a few of my stock.
I only use 3 characters seriously now anyway, Peach, Fox and Sheik...tbh I don't think my fox and sheik can take your samus, not because they are not good enough, its because samus is gay and just CC...but if you love CC'ing welcome my peach downsmash.
Seriously though looking forward to playing you when you get back to UK, want to see what you have learnt, what I can steal... and how I can **** you more:bee:.

Oh Yeah Sexxxy Craiigg (triple X for explicit), are you defo making this August tourn, because I seem to remeber you saying something about you will only be able to make this if its in September, or isit just me, reply as quickly as you can babe.

Marth deserved this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5brbBJRwYjk&feature=related

VA

Smash Hero
You listed the characters correctly. i've learnt so much from playing these guys, specifically how to play Peach. I'll be all up in your face with the peach ditto. Actually my Peach only really wins here because no one DI's dsmash properly, it's like guarenteed 40% or more if you get it off. Plus I can float cancel fairly quickly thanks to you Aaron.

My Samus is quite a lot better, lot' of tricksies. My fox has improved a ton because everyone plays a really good Fox here so you learn **** loads of tricks. Mind you Fox is totally overpowered over here, usmash kills Peach on like 70% on FD and about 90% on DL64.

Looking forward to playing the london lot so much when I get back.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You listed the characters correctly. i've learnt so much from playing these guys, specifically how to play Peach. I'll be all up in your face with the peach ditto. Actually my Peach only really wins here because no one DI's dsmash properly, it's like guarenteed 40% or more if you get it off. Plus I can float cancel fairly quickly thanks to you Aaron.

My Samus is quite a lot better, lot' of tricksies. My fox has improved a ton because everyone plays a really good Fox here so you learn **** loads of tricks. Mind you Fox is totally overpowered over here, usmash kills Peach on like 70% on FD and about 90% on DL64.

Looking forward to playing the london lot so much when I get back.
Good to hear you learned alot. The peach dittos should be good, I know how i'm meant to play in that matchup iswell and thanks about the float cancel bit lol:bee:.
My fox has improved wayyy more then peach has but my peach is stilll better, I think I need to play more of pech more often, so looking forward to the fox dittos iswell, and my sheik is quite good iswell, very aggressive but smart at the same time.
When you coming back to london anyway? I think I remember you saying something about in September because you can't make this tourn.

haha i look forward to wiping the floor with you in melee
I'm going all out this time and i'm gonna take you out if I play you this time. prick

Anyway have an idea of what the seeding is going to be so far?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
sorry pro i dont fuzzy should make a thread on the august tourney . yes it would be good if you played your all against me . nice epic match ;)

LOL at VA thinking he is good , if it helps him sleep through the night

VA

Smash Hero
lol, whatever edwin, at least I don't claim I'm the best in the UK, just constantly sandbagging everyone. you're going to get ***** son.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
sorry pro i dont fuzzy should make a thread on the august tourney . yes it would be good if you played your all against me . nice epic match ;)
Yes it will be fun, might go sheik against you though I dunno. Have to see how shiz goes.

lol, whatever edwin, at least I don't claim I'm the best in the UK, just constantly sandbagging everyone. you're going to get ***** son.
lol Thats Edwin for you. So you think your gonna make this tourn then VA.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I think to make this tourn more interesting we should have a Melee crew battle after the melee tourn, and we should sort the crews out like this... 1st place goes to Team A.. 2nd team B.. 3rd Team A.... 4th Team B...etc. Which means the teams should be fairly even ability wise. Anyonelse agree on doing this and making enough time for it. Crew battles are fun and involve everyone from all abilities.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
PPro one of the problems that would bring up is time, unless you wanna do the Brawl and Melee tournament at the same time, time will not be in your favor. But good idea though

SMASHFEST THIS TUESDAY HYPE O___O

-_- ..!.

I might come

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'll make a thread once i check the venue

SMASHFEST THIS TUESDAY HYPE O___O
I'm seriously gonna try to make this on tuesday, I have something planned on that day already but thinking about cancelling it due to the unimportantness.

PPro one of the problems that would bring up is time, unless you wanna do the Brawl and Melee tournament at the same time, time will not be in your favor. But good idea though

-_- ..!.

I might come
We still don't know how long he has the venue for so its still a maybe... The brawl tourn should be first so we can get the **** out the way. The crew battle will actually be fun unlike the brawl tourn bit which will not be that interesting so we should get that out the way and then see how much time we have after for the real stuff.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Nah you run the Melee tournament first so the people who doesnt want to watch the **** can just leave and get something major to eat then come back for Crews or so. Reverse could also be alright but watching Melee isnt ****

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Nah you run the Melee tournament first so the people who doesnt want to watch the **** can just leave and get something major to eat then come back for Crews or so. Reverse could also be alright but watching Melee isnt ****
Even brawlers can find melee interesting, and even brawlers can find watching brawl matches boring. So get the boring stuff out the way so the interesting stuff is left to last meaning the tourn can end with a bang and not a slow dreary ending.

VA

Smash Hero
not at the moment no, I'm in Banff. I'll be back in Vancouver around the beginning of August (probably).

Top Bottom