• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
melee is fun. ur just up set because i kicked the living day lights out of u with my fox.
I seemed to remember doing to you what your name is yesterday though.

hmm yeah will do .

also i am looking for some smash on friday +weekend
I haven't played any of the top UK players in a while, I think I need to iswell in preparations for me to win the tourn.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
lmao PDOT

i aint gonna make anything official with the tourney till people actually stop flaking, if anyone flake's TCs fest next week we're both gonna stop hosting and **** the smash community ^_^ i'll only play in tourneys and not host anymore

4stock

Smash Cadet
has anyone tried to get into contact with jam5 or zeppo ? it would not be as much fun if they are not there.

4stock

Smash Cadet
:mad:and u only got the four stock with me and my partner and by the way we 4stocked u as well

4stock

Smash Cadet
u wouldn't know me. the people i have played smash with in the smash community is pdot, prof and vex and spikz.

VA

Smash Hero
in NTSC they have a setting for lvl 10 CPU so I get to practice against chrisboi all the time.

4stock

Smash Cadet
prof and vanity take the piss. maybe chris boi might have had some practice since u last played him.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof and vanity take the piss. maybe chris boi might have had some practice since u last played him.
There will never be any improvment of Chrisboi level at smash ever. He trains with the best in the UK and there is still no improvement of him, if he has improved we will see at the tourn but it is very unlikely as he has been saying he has improved since day one and no improvement has been accomplished in his failure of life.

That was a nice post to right.

4stock

Smash Cadet
that was a rude post. by the way prof, smash fest tommorow my house. bring p.dot if he wants to to get whiped again

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
yar yar mr 4stock.

all i need to do is practice a bit and its back to ****** you like usual.

:psycho:

4stock

Smash Cadet
well then u better get practacing if u want to be on my level. u should stick to play wak games like brawl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well then u better get practacing if u want to be on my level. u should stick to play wak games like brawl.
loool... Raf is trying to bring the cockyness. Maybe you need a bit of advice...go here since you seem to be an amateur.... http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=169372.

You forgot to say in Mitcham raf. So if anybody wants to get ***** 2moro by me I will be waiting.

4stock

Smash Cadet
i don't think any other smash players can make it to mithcham anyway. they are all scared they might get the 4stock........ jkin

VA

Smash Hero
like you'd know charles. you can't just slip into the metagame instantly, there are a lot of fine tunings that you wouldn't think make a difference.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
I got ntsc you moron, you just never took time into it before to try it for a while.
Robby honestly just stop talking crap and boasting all this nonsense on the forums, i dont care, no one cares.
See you when you get back and I'll give you some games, I'm honestly not too interested into smash and the community nowadays

VA

Smash Hero
lol I know you had ntsc fool. spkz stole it remember? you haven't played anyone else who is used to the game, or anyone that has been brought up on the version, you can't just play it once and say you know everything about the metagame, you're incredibly dumb sometimes.

I'll talk whatever **** I like on forums and you or anyone else caring doesn't really bother me. Crack is what makes these forums interesting for me so I'll keep on insulting edwin/chris until my face is blue.

Top Bottom