• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
it'll prob be both tournies at once
Good decisions Charles, it will be weird for those people entering both having to switch between both games lol.
So does this mean that we will have time for a crew battle, and is there going to be any recording equipment there as I would like to see any **** afterwards.

naw I won't be back until september, plenty more time for me to imrpove my skillz before I get back. but yeah shame, I would like to win a UK tournament ;)
Ok. Pretty sure you won't be winning any UK tourn before I do though lol. And you played Silent Wolf yet as your meant to beat him lol, and if so what t'was the result.

You're still in Vancouver, right VA?
Leave, Get Out... unless you are currently living in the UK or VA.

hmm hey fuzzy want about the expo ppl that came to smashGT can you contact them ??
Who were those people anyway, I heard they were pretty terrible, ooh well..... As Chrisboi would say 'More money in the pot'

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
naw I won't be back until september, plenty more time for me to imrpove my skillz before I get back. but yeah shame, I would like to win a UK tournament ;)
>_> failfail, i think imma stick to how many people i got now.

something like:

Me
Frost
Edwin
Chris
Kman
El Nino
Synapse
Ouch (if they come >_<)
Owna (if they come >_<)
Spam (if they come >_<)
Yawn (if they come >_<)
Professor Pro
+ (friend)
+ (friend)
Tails Chao
Aaron
Gaiduku
PDOT
Koops
Yeniths
Skalor
Edds
king_NDj247
Craiigg

otherwise i wont be able to finish this in one day. Recording equipment i dont know, i might get a capture card by then. I'll prob phone the venue during the week to see what dates are free

VA

Smash Hero
Oh wait, that's right it was you. lol even chrisboi the level 10 computer says you are bad now edwin. tell me how that feels to have your only friend say that you suck at a game that you proclaimed to be the best in the country at. I'm still waiting for you to 4 stock me. Your arrogance is unending. I'm really looking forward to coming back and ****** you. My mental game let me down so much in tournaments and even friendlies, it's changed now, and my skill has increased somewhat also.

Wiping your stupid cocky smile off your face will be almost orgasmic. I doubt you even know what an orgasm is.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
LOL at the only friend bit.

all i said to you is can you feel the pressure . well can you ? that was it

and being the **** smasher you are you killed yourself . and blamed it on me when you obviously losing . look like i did you a favour buddy . again being the **** smasher you are you played prof again got ***** . again being the **** smasher you are blamed it on me , being the **** smasher you are tried to get DQ by aiko ROFL .

cmon thats silly . your mental game wasnt that strong since one sentence made you lose a set LMFAO . its like saying whos winning and suddenly you SD . thats weak buddy -__-

your looking forward to ****** me oh goodnis . VA has a good imagination very good . seeing as i have been somewhat distant from melee , i can say that i cant **** with my marth anymore , but until fuzzyness sets up the thread on the tourney . i will practice at it again so my marth can **** .

i hate to be the guy '' only talk no action ''

but ****** me no . i understanding beating me but ****** . ***** been smoking too much out of the windpipe

TOS out ;)

FrostByte

Smash Lord
How can you run both Brawl and Melee at the same time? There'd only be about 10 people for each tourn and 2 and a half crews for crew battles. Just join both of them together.

Master_C

Smash Cadet
For the brawl/melee tourney (I'd probably only enter the brawl side):

If its after the 14th of August Im there. And I can probably house a couple of people too.

VA

Smash Hero
LOL at the only friend bit.

all i said to you is can you feel the pressure . well can you ? that was it

and being the **** smasher you are you killed yourself . and blamed it on me when you obviously losing . look like i did you a favour buddy . again being the **** smasher you are you played prof again got ***** . again being the **** smasher you are blamed it on me , being the **** smasher you are tried to get DQ by aiko ROFL .

cmon thats silly . your mental game wasnt that strong since one sentence made you lose a set LMFAO . its like saying whos winning and suddenly you SD . thats weak buddy -__-

your looking forward to ****** me oh goodnis . VA has a good imagination very good . seeing as i have been somewhat distant from melee , i can say that i cant **** with my marth anymore , but until fuzzyness sets up the thread on the tourney . i will practice at it again so my marth can **** .

i hate to be the guy '' only talk no action ''

but ****** me no . i understanding beating me but ****** . ***** been smoking too much out of the windpipe

TOS out ;)

it wasn't one sentence snedwin, let's not lie now.

But I went a bit crazy with the drunk posting last night. You know I really don't mind about what happened at ALT and I don't mind you. But I will **** you when I get back :p

chris H

Smash Journeyman
Oh wait, that's right it was you. lol even chrisboi the level 10 computer says you are bad now edwin. tell me how that feels to have your only friend say that you suck at a game that you proclaimed to be the best in the country at. I'm still waiting for you to 4 stock me. Your arrogance is unending. I'm really looking forward to coming back and ****** you. My mental game let me down so much in tournaments and even friendlies, it's changed now, and my skill has increased somewhat also.

Wiping your stupid cocky smile off your face will be almost orgasmic. I doubt you even know what an orgasm is.
VA shut up man you may think you are the best now but you are not you are **** and va when you come back and you get finished then what can you say

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lets drop the stupidness
until i play VA

ok what about the august tourney . fuzzy you set it up yet , also why did you say im not going to bother about smashfest and tourneys .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
VA shut up man you may think you are the best now but you are not you are **** and va when you come back and you get finished then what can you say
He didn't even say he was the best so what are you talking about, you are dumb. I know you will not respond to me as I will disgrace you.

chris is only upset because he realised he is a level 10 CPU
True

lets drop the stupidness
until i play VA

ok what about the august tourney . fuzzy you set it up yet , also why did you say im not going to bother about smashfest and tourneys .
People are busy on smashfest days and some people need to travel far just for some little thing and are busy at the same time (like me:)). Tourns on the other hand are more important so they should still go on.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i played melee today

i suck

and melee isnt fun anymore

:urg:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i played melee today

i suck

and melee isnt fun anymore

:urg:
Yeah man, today you played terrible. I think its because you been playing brawl too much to the point where you just lost all your melee ability.

so any1 knw when this tourney gonna get sorted out? n wats wit all the beef on the boards. if u where 2 rank every1 chrisboi wld b at the bottom so wat ever he says doesn't count end off
loool. Yeah I know Chrisboi sucks.

did you seriously ever find it fun!?

lol ;)
He has always complained about the game since day 1. I don't think he ever found it fun, he is not a competitve player, he is a prick.

Top Bottom