• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im hosting tommorow, prof+dot you can come if you want
I might come, I'm going to find out in about 30 mins, but if I do come it wont be with 'Pdot the prick' as he is prob doing something and doesn't like playing smash anymore that much as he is not winning anything so it will prob be me with the two other people who I said will be coming to the tourn in August iswell.

Stuff hosted by Nike is always big... but they raeraly do them around here.

I remember the Nike battlegrounds bball competition some time ago with £1000 cash prize. I obv would've won that thing if I was old enough at the time...

What was the prize for the danceoff?
Not as big money wise as that but certain members of each group are given the chance to join the Nike sponsered group D-Clash or something like that and 60 hours of free training with a member of the group for a routine, its more of award to open doors for future events then a money sort of thing, but the event was still big.

>__> fuzzy do you really think bonnie and clyde aka prof and pdot would go on a weekday
loool I've finished college so i'm not doing anything anyway... If I do come you can see the video of me dancing at the show lol. Its gay though because the video missed ouot bare little details and you can't hear the music and the stuff I was doing with it because the person holding the phone and her surroundings were shouting....:(

VA

Smash Hero
Do I play Brawl Edwin? No it's ****ing ****. The top tier characters are so boring to watch, the game is terrible.

My peach is miles better than anyone has seen it in the UK lolz. But yeah I don't really main her, I just use more characters now.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
to much yugioh going on there . ^

i posted saying ,

i have only seen you peach in brawl VA ' . so i just assumed .
dont - brag so much VA because who knows you could ; come to the UK and get ***** in melee , ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Do I play Brawl Edwin? No it's ****ing ****. The top tier characters are so boring to watch, the game is terrible.

My peach is miles better than anyone has seen it in the UK lolz. But yeah I don't really main her, I just use more characters now.
I look forwarding to playing you in a one sided match in my favor with your peach

VanityAngel equip your anti Ppro shield NOW! :V
I think he would much rather equip his 'I have a life' shield. I told you they were selling them for cheap, dunno why you haven't bought one yet.
Are you ok with me telling Bullet Bill where to get it iswell?

to much yugioh going on there . ^

i posted saying ,

i have only seen you peach in brawl VA ' . so i just assumed .
dont - brag so much VA because who knows you could ; come to the UK and get ***** in melee , ;)
Assuming = Ass U Making Yourself.

Fuck, Shit, Bitch... I hate you pdot.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Who has heard Nas new song from his new album 'Hero' with Keri Hilson, its sick. I wanna get his new album, its meant to be out soon.
Its out already

Its an alright album tbh

esco lets go
black president
you cant stop us now
n.i.g.g.e.r.
sly fox
hero
were not alone
fried chicken

woooooooo

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
may consider coming to Tails chao cos he's amazing.
Kind of pointless to come all the way down here from Liverpool though if everyone flakes again.

I'll still host in two weeks on a Sat if anyone does decide they want to come, I'd also like a list of people who will definitely come by then/game requests because I want to know if I should bother moving TVs etc to the living room.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its out already

Its an alright album tbh

esco lets go
black president
you cant stop us now
n.i.g.g.e.r.
sly fox
hero
were not alone
fried chicken

woooooooo
Yeah I realized it a few mins after I posted I wanted his album then I downloaded the whole of it, its a sick album still. I agree with them songs you picked as the good songs. Its gay how it had to be called Untitled because it couldn't be called 'Nigger' due to it causing problems being sold.

I also find it funny that B.Bill is pretending to be happy when he is not, according to one of his friends anyway LOOOL.

prob mine on sat
Not to sure if I can make it this sat but I will see.

Kind of pointless to come all the way down here from Liverpool though if everyone flakes again.

I'll still host in two weeks on a Sat if anyone does decide they want to come, I'd also like a list of people who will definitely come by then/game requests because I want to know if I should bother moving TVs etc to the living room.
He won't come to London anyway, espcially just to get *****. I will have to see if I can make it on your saturday iswell as alot of saturdays I am busy so its a maybe from me.

in two weeks, make sure its not during Battle of Destiny
Who cares about that shit, theres no smash there so no1 cares.

ill make sure to come to that then
No you won't, even if you say you defintely will its always a maybe from you.

Jolteon

in two weeks, make sure its not during Battle of Destiny
That's why it's the week after, I meant the weekend 2 weeks from now if I didn't make it clear.

Professor Pro said:
I will have to see if I can make it on your saturday iswell as alot of saturdays I am busy so its a maybe from me.
Alright, just let me know.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master

I'm living in Southampton now so it won't be as far and so long as the turnout isn't ridiculous I wouldn't mind.

P.Pro- :laugh:

Jolteon

I'm living in Southampton now so it won't be as far and so long as the turnout isn't ridiculous I wouldn't mind.

P.Pro- :laugh:
Ah fair enough.

Problem is that literally just Charles and one irl friend came the last two weeks, though the turnout the first week was decent. I'm just hoping to get it more people coming regularly so it'd be cool if you could come, but I could understand if you didn't.

Top Bottom