• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
sum1 inform me when this tourneys going on coz i at least need 2 book 4 weeks in advance from my job or ill just pull a sick day.

Pro always causin trouble lol
Thats me lol... You are your bro better come iswell.

haha that sucks super mario you look like a good smash player
How can you tell be someones name and their avatar and with no information about them?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
GTFO NON BRITS.

AND

STFO.

Things to watch:

The Wire
The Boondocks
Dexter

Heroes season 3 coming out in semptember.

Umm what else..

Smallville

Lost is ****.

Dunno why I'm posting this but . . .

VA

Smash Hero
On the topic of Smallville, I just met someone who works on that show, and it's filmed here in vancouver.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
Let's get back on topic imo.

I hope there's a good turn-out for Sunday. >__>

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
It's on Sunday?

Sundays my birthday

:/

I'm having a big BBQ

Eggz

Smash Hero
on the topic of Pacific Northwest North American foxes being infinitely cooler than everyones...

its true!

RobyXtreme is pretty technical, and can take matches off me, which i assure you no one in europe can do. I'd just have to go marth and blow your guys' minds with our un nerfed, non-brawlinated version of smash.

also
professorPro said:
i r good silent wolf robyxtreme r dum
nah nignog, you dont even know what our foxes can do.
i say our because silent wolf considers me one of the only other technical players in the world.
i do everything you guys show off with to make my win ratio 100%

let the arguing and flights to america to prove me wrong commence

edit: wtf brags about shine bairs with fox? everyone knows im the king of that ****.

owait nevrmind im the king of shine turnaround bairs with fox.
get on my nuts and let the polejocking commence.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
on the topic of Pacific Northwest North American foxes being infinitely cooler than everyones...

its true!

RobyXtreme is pretty technical, and can take matches off me, which i assure you no one in europe can do. I'd just have to go marth and blow your guys' minds with our un nerfed, non-brawlinated version of smash.

also
i say our because silent wolf considers me one of the only other technical players in the world.

edit: wtf brags about shine bairs with fox? everyone knows im the king of that ****.

Pdot prob posted that so you pretty much waisted your time if you were meant to reply to me about it. He keeps posting on my account because he is a prick.
I'm very sure Nihonjin/Amsah would beat you though, he is the current number one european player who currently won that tourn and beat CJ, but yeah pdot posted that.
LOL At you Americans caring so much and keep on returning to our thread to talk about the same dispute... Americans are emotional... UK people never care that much about one situation, espcially when nothing said about them lol emotional americans... keep it up UK your doing me proud. Bye Eggz x X x

Eggz

Smash Hero
Pdot prob posted that so you pretty much waisted your time if you were meant to reply to me about it. He keeps posting on my account because he is a prick.
I'm very sure Nihonjin/Amsah would beat you though, he is the current number one european player who currently won that tourn and beat CJ, but yeah pdot posted that.
LOL At you Americans caring so much and keep on returning to our thread to talk about the same dispute... Americans are emotional... UK people never care that much about one situation, espcially when nothing said about them lol emotional americans... keep it up UK your doing me proud. Bye Eggz x X x
im not emotional, i just like to make sure everyone knows im better than them.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
no offense to eggz and silent wolf but

fvck off please both of you

k thx

noone cares

btw the first line of this post means nothing take offense if you so wish.

kbye

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im not emotional, i just like to make sure everyone knows im better than them.
Would be more interested if you were better then the whole of the Europe but bye x x x.

no offense to eggz and silent wolf but

fvck off please both of you

k thx

noone cares

btw the first line of this post means nothing take offense if you so wish.

kbye
True stuff loool. Its jokes how emotional ALL of the americans get from comments though, some are willing to fight lol.
Listening to 'Truck Volume' by Busta Rhymes atm. Just so you know lol ain't listened to it in time.
This guy is too good ^

Eggz

Smash Hero
lol you guys are the ones getting emotional, i wasn't aware that instilling competitive motivation constituted as "emotional"

just tryna get some brothaz to fly to america and play me haha <3s all around.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol you guys are the ones getting emotional, i wasn't aware that instilling competitive motivation constituted as "emotional"

just tryna get some brothaz to fly to america and play me haha <3s all around.
No thats just Fuzzyness, he's always like that lol. Thank you the love it is my appreciated and put deep in the bottom of my heart :bee:.

This is an amazing find by our UK friend Captain Smashie lol.... I have to try this out, it looks like fun, only on the small one though, the big one would spoil it. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=178416

XIF

Smash Master
ZOMG Duluth, GA mostly... sometimes Weston, FL
also

sorry you're not keepspeedn his shine>bair >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>j00. ggkthx.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
It's on Sunday?

Sundays my birthday

:/

I'm having a big BBQ
COOL! My birthday was LAST Sunday !!! =-D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! How old are you? I just turned 21!

its true!

also

You think THAT'S cocky! This guy thinks he can go and MM me in Ganon ditto's! *****h HHHHUUUWWWHAT?!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I'm gonna turn 19 :p

FU VA lol 13..i'd understand if I looked like Prof.

Just bought my ticket Eggz

£600 MM?

Thats like $1200

U ready to lose that much

Top Bottom