• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
UH OH PPros jealous Bronze goes Uni!!
Very.....
If I'm here at the time I would turn up to the tourney.[/QUOTE]

LOL . you dont know anything about my life , neither do I am just living it , also pretty sure i will **** you like alt
Ok. i'm sorry.
I watched a video of you playing brawl online, the title of its called TOS Marth [Request] and I actually found it slightly interesting... changed my opinion on brawl SLIGHTLY.... I might buy it but no time soon, but sooner then before due to the video presented a slight bit of interestingness.
Once I get it though I will defeat everyone in the UK so I am apologizing for future ***** right now.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
wtf i thought we were arguing/fighting :/ prof
I had a change of heart. I am now Professor the nice guy.

craiigg can drive!!? FINALLY....
Leave you Canadian.

hello Londoners been a while c u august
I don't think I have played/***** you yet. Will be good to play you at the tourn.

Is there a final date for this tourn yet, I need information so I know it doesn't collide with any of my future events.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
"Loooool I've watched Space Falcon, he is defo not faster then me, he dont DI his SHFFL shines so its kindarepititive and boring stuff he does, nuff said. I might have to show you lot a vid to show you how to really play fox fast and interesting... Also i'm the fastest peach and the cockiest player in Europe just so you lot not, not that you lot would care but you care enough to read my post so you do care. I'm leaving this place so if you respond I won't know.

VA don't return to UK before I have to defeat you and **** you again."

Clearly you have not seen or played Roby's fox. He ****ing ledge cancels EVERYTHING and moonwalks with his fox. He's got to be the most technically unique fox out there. Also, we live like 2 hours from Silent Wolf & Eggz. GG

Mr P

Smash Ace
"Loooool I've watched Space Falcon, he is defo not faster then me, he dont DI his SHFFL shines so its kindarepititive and boring stuff he does, nuff said. I might have to show you lot a vid to show you how to really play fox fast and interesting... Also i'm the fastest peach and the cockiest player in Europe just so you lot not, not that you lot would care but you care enough to read my post so you do care. I'm leaving this place so if you respond I won't know.

VA don't return to UK before I have to defeat you and **** you again."

Clearly you have not seen or played Roby's fox. He ****ing ledge cancels EVERYTHING and moonwalks with his fox. He's got to be the most technically unique fox out there. Also, we live like 2 hours from Silent Wolf & Eggz. GG
congratulations you've beaten a mediocore uk player, and you live 2 hours from 2 other players congrats man, well done.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
profs fox can do all that and more

GTFO is all I can think of right now.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
congratulations you've beaten a mediocore uk player, and you live 2 hours from 2 other players congrats man, well done.
Roby = Space Falcon, not Vanity Angel. well done. Also, I only mentioned those other 2 players because they are probably two of the most technical fox players in the world, if not the most technical. We WERE on the topic of technical fox's btw, dunno if you were paying attention or not.

PDOT: I don't care what anyone's fox can do. Fox is a dumb character. *goes to watch vids of profs fox*

COEY

Smash Lord
I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how to not be so amazing. I'm currently having trouble doing it due to me being myself and I think I need to have control of it for when to turn it off.
A problem that i too have had much difficulty in achieving, my best advice would be to sandbag not just in smash but in real life as well. A lesson well learnt from Isai.

Also GTFO Canadians except Brits living over there, although you're just Americans trying to be Brits after all.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
so rev when can i play you
this friday night or saturday? :)

TC is doing smashfest, i'm more amazing then yesterday... thats the only new things really.

loool No they dont, men play games where ability is neccessary in it.

TC I was speaking to the people who I said might come to yours and they said they can only make it on next friday or thursday but on saturday there going to a wedding or something like that. So any chance of changing the date?
lool seems cool. I'm just glad that there is still a smash scene in the uk and I added you on msn if thats ok.

japanesedragon2002@hotmail.com add me. We can meet up and have a few games if your intrested.
I Remerber you. i saw you at iron man and i was facing your lil bro at melee. I hope i will get the chance to face you at it. Are you going to BOD?

COEY

Smash Lord

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Loool at you coming here with all that basic stuff that nearly every want to be technical fox can do. How about talking about DI SHDL while shining or shield pivot thingies (whatever there called, when you shield making you instantly stop and you can do many different things from it) or doing SHFFL and DI'ing back and forth instead of doing it in the same spot. loool at talking about moonwalking and your telling me his fox is unique, i've been doing that for a very long time, kinda boring now...to the point I dont do it anymore. Congratz on living close to technical people, I live near a professional basket player.... doesn't mean I have achieved anything.

Have fun trying to find a good vid of me playing fox fast as I haven't got any vids of me playing fox technical/good thanks to pdot and his selfish uploads lol. Tell me/show me something he does which is impressive or go back to your canadian thread.

P.S please post a vid where this guy has done some amazing stuff.... i'm not gonna lie he is technical but he is just defintely not more technical then me and thats cockyness aside... just send a vid and if I truthfully think he is I will say.
profs fox can do all that and more

GTFO is all I can think of right now.
Thanks for sticking up for me babez... the thing is you play me the most so you actually no I can do it, and more

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Professor pro: I've played and beaten more pros than you can count. Please don't even step to this.
Step to you lol MANNNN UPPPPPP looool.... We were on the subject of SpaceFalcon and fox and somehow your trying to make this about you lol, thanks for letting me know I have won this dispute:bee: now man up and leave lol, Or show me an good vid of SpaceFalcon please but otherwise leave.
I can count up to 53, I hope you have beat more then that.

Roby = Space Falcon, not Vanity Angel. well done. Also, I only mentioned those other 2 players because they are probably two of the most technical fox players in the world, if not the most technical. We WERE on the topic of technical fox's btw, dunno if you were paying attention or not.
PDOT: I don't care what anyone's fox can do. Fox is a dumb character. *goes to watch vids of profs fox*
Nice job on being a hypocrite a few hours later looool.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Noob..king ^_^" prof go to TC's place i wanna see this tech stuff again lewls, i figured out some nice technical stuff myself (i did the link d air cancels in perfect control on hyrule and on battlefield during a game rofl) and i finally figured out a trick for fox's jc shine to make it so easy

btw noobking just do you know, nearly all the good fox/falco players in europe can do most of that pointless tech ****, i mean they even shine b air in tournaments.

I play all 3 smash games competitively, probably the best at 64 in europe.. >_>
melee yeah been playing it for like 4 years
brawl i main snake rob and shiek

2D fighters where it's at tbh, SF, Melty and GG

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Noob..king ^_^" prof go to TC's place i wanna see this tech stuff again lewls, i figured out some nice technical stuff myself (i did the link d air cancels in perfect control on hyrule and on battlefield during a game rofl) and i finally figured out a trick for fox's jc shine to make it so easy

btw noobking just do you know, nearly all the good fox/falco players in europe can do most of that pointless tech ****, i mean they even shine b air in tournaments
Yeah im trying to make it down on Friday though since the people im meant to be going with are busy on saturday so I just have to see. I'm WAYYY more technical then the last time you saw me at ALT.... I remember when I did like 20 JC shines to Chrisboi in that tree bit on PS loool funny times, he was just sitting there staring, not much you can really do though.
Shine bair with falco is easy anyway lol nearly anyone can do it, Reverse shine bair with fox is way harder in comparison... fox shine bair is pretty useless but reverse shine bair isn't.

Noobking said:
You really have no idea about my Fox, or any of my characters for that matter Adam, don't throw my name in there. From what I've seen, no ones Fox is anywhere near as technically unique as any of my top 6 characters. Pretty much only DJ Combo can say he knows how technical I am, don't compare me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
You really have no idea about my Fox, or any of my characters for that matter Adam, don't throw my name in there. From what I've seen, no ones Fox is anywhere near as technically unique as any of my top 6 characters. Pretty much only DJ Combo can say he knows how technical I am, don't compare me.
loool How did you even know your name was mentioned in here, who told you or wherelse is the discussion of this topic taken place.

I saw SpaceFalcon fox Noobking here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4862296#post4862296

Seriously there is nothing unique about it or massively impressive, I understand you were backing/suckingupto your friend but it was uncessary when tbh, he is just another fox trying to be technical.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Lol at this discussion.
As far as style in technicality goes, Fox isn't that great of a character to be technical with. Falcon and Falco are much sexier

whats going on in august plz fill me in coz i aint played any major smash in time. n i'm gettin bored of tryin 2 make sense of brawl. So if sum 1 can explain plz do.
A tourney basically, same place as Smash GT. I remember there were 2 of you, are you both gonna be able to make this one?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Lol at this discussion.
As far as style in technicality goes, Fox isn't that great of a character to be technical with. Falcon and Falco are much sexier

No there not...lol Falco is too slow imo

A tourney basically, same place as Smash GT. I remember there were 2 of you, are you both gonna be able to make this one?

How can there be two of him, there can only be one of him, he does have a brother though.
pen!s.......

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
this song is full of win (pen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!spen!s kirby dreamland 64)

loool How did you even know your name was mentioned in here, who told you or wherelse is the discussion of this topic taken place.

I saw SpaceFalcon fox Noobking here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4862296#post4862296

Seriously there is nothing unique about it or massively impressive, I understand you were backing/suckingupto your friend but it was uncessary when tbh, he is just another fox trying to be technical.
I search my name often, I don't know where else it's been discussed, either way, it doesn't seem very important. On a side note, don't use the term "Unique Fox" so loosely, Adam, there's close to no such thing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I search my name often, I don't know where else it's been discussed, either way, it doesn't seem very important. On a side note, don't use the term "Unique Fox" so loosely, Adam, there's close to no such thing.
I have a feeling that i'm being diacussed about somewhere in the depths of smashboards as SpaceFalcon friends/minions are PM'ing me saying that SpaceFalcon is more technical then me.... I will search now and find the end result to these shananigans.

Professor Pro said:
Actually I play fox, the fastest fox... just other people don't, I heard he is better then most of you lot and is the best Samus lol, Is that true?
Trust me, no one is close to me.

Top Bottom