• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm very much capable.

My brain hurts listening to your squeeky voice *****.
Listening.... if you are talking about listening to my voice on smashboards you are using the wrong sense as I have not (knowingly) input my voice onto this website. I think you are not capable of making a descrptive post and I have seen you have avoided reading them ALL (100%, 10 out of 10) the time and my conclusion for this for this situation is because of the small amount of intelligence that you possess. Sorry.

PDOT just do this to Ppro, its so much better then essays and one liners

Except that it isn't much of a funny picture, maybe if you wrote something amusing with the picture your attempt to humour the public with offensive jokes might have a positive comical effect on people reading it but until then you suck hardcore and please do something like be funny, contribute, assist, just do something but right now try not to be you....useless.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'm very much capable.

My brain hurts listening to your squeeky voice *****.
Listening.... if you are talking about listening to my voice on smashboards you are using the wrong sense as I have not (knowingly) input my voice onto this website. I think you are not capable of making a descrptive post and I have seen you have avoided reading them ALL (100%, 10 out of 10) the time and my conclusion for this for this situation is because of the small amount of intelligence that you possess. Sorry.

PDOT just do this to Ppro, its so much better then essays and one liners

Except that it isn't much of a funny picture, maybe if you wrote something amusing with the picture your attempt to humour the public with offensive jokes might have a positive comical effect on people reading it but until then you suck hardcore and please do something like be funny, contribute, assist, just do something but right now try not to be you....useless.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I got one again in two weeks if anyone bothers to show up this time lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I got one again in two weeks if anyone bothers to show up this time lol.
Did no1 show up last time. I thought people were gonna make it. I was speaking to these two boys and they said they might be able to come so if they go to your house I might go iswell as I am off college now. I think they know how to get to your area so when I see them tommorow I will give them the directions to your house and tomorrow I will tell you if we can make it.

Jolteon

Only fuzz and two of my irl friends came lol.

Alright, just let me know. x)

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
Take your gay pics to the scottish thread.

I'm a man so I still play melee and not brawl.
You live kinda close, I live in thorton heath and i'm currently the BESTTTTT peach in the UK at melee....whats your msn.
We don't want them. They belong in 4chan.
And he's a Londoner so he isn't welcome, plus his pictures revolve around anime so he belongs in /a/.
You still need to beat P btw to claim that title.

I'm only here to read up on PDOT's banter. Nothing is of interest in this thread. Perhaps a few grab tips actually, but nothing else.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
don't be jealous cause youre **** lawl
Thanks for backing me babez.

We don't want them. They belong in 4chan.
And he's a Londoner so he isn't welcome, plus his pictures revolve around anime so he belongs in /a/.
You still need to beat P btw to claim that title.

I'm only here to read up on PDOT's banter. Nothing is of interest in this thread. Perhaps a few grab tips actually, but nothing else.
Well we dont want him so where should we throw him. 4chan is dumb.
Apparently peach dittos dont mean anything (not my words) so I will say I have the title for cocky purposes.

/a/ is awesome
No....it is not

Hey ppl, anything new lately??

Real men plays new games. So that makes you a boy and a hater :laugh:
TC is doing smashfest, i'm more amazing then yesterday... thats the only new things really.

loool No they dont, men play games where ability is neccessary in it.

TC I was speaking to the people who I said might come to yours and they said they can only make it on next friday or thursday but on saturday there going to a wedding or something like that. So any chance of changing the date?

loooool thats obv Frozenwave..... except it can't be him because he wouldnt go up to a girl.

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Yeah TC sorry I couldn't make it I had a part-time job offered too me £100 for a days work so I sorta took the cash! I'll definately be there next time mate, even if it is just to make up for flaking the last one!

Frozen that mindgames chess pic = Code Geass right? That anime has some sick *** mind games lol

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Grab-Throw-Wait for roll-Grab-Throw-Wait for roll-Grab-Throw-Tip-Finish

Jolteon

TC I was speaking to the people who I said might come to yours and they said they can only make it on next friday or thursday but on saturday there going to a wedding or something like that. So any chance of changing the date?
I could change it to Sunday as long as it doesn't inconvenience too many people lol. If anyone can't make a different day next week (Friday or Sunday) let me know now so I can sort it out.

Koop_88 said:
Yeah TC sorry I couldn't make it I had a part-time job offered too me £100 for a days work so I sorta took the cash! I'll definately be there next time mate, even if it is just to make up for flaking the last one!
lol np I probably would've taken it too just drop me a PM or Email something next time so I know. >_>

Charles I might come if I wake up early enough lol.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
I *should* be coming. There is a problem though charles, last time there was a limit on how many people could come. Is that still a problem or is your dad ok with that?

Retroking2000

Smash Master
LOL >__> you can watch it online anytime peter . its good that your not going
all i would be hearing is shii - ya , mikya , next japanese sounds . haha sucks that you cant go its always funny with you and chris

Gaiduku

Smash Rookie
Hey i'm a londoner and pretty new to the whole smash bros scene. Just wondered how often you arrange tournaments and how welcoming you are to newbs. I'm no where near a competitive level but i really like the idea of doing some smash tournaments over the summer.... tbh i'm getting a little tired of faceless online multiplayer and miss the old school fun of playing with real people who over split screen (well in ssbbs case just the one screen of couse :) )

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
I dont make japanese sounds son :V and im not cheap like you, I go to a cinema with my friends to watch it in good quality

LOL >__> you can watch it online anytime peter . its good that your not going
all i would be hearing is shii - ya , mikya , next japanese sounds . haha sucks that you cant go its always funny with you and chris
Your an idiot lol

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Ok guys, im thinking of hosting a london tournament (but i dont think it'll be UK unless people want to turn up for 1 day only) which will be brawl and melee (hopefully can do both in 1 day). So who's interested? i'll need at least 20-30 interested

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I could change it to Sunday as long as it doesn't inconvenience too many people lol. If anyone can't make a different day next week (Friday or Sunday) let me know now so I can sort it out.
QUOTE]

I'm gonna talk to my friends about it, i'm seeing them on monday so I will tell you then.

Im not going im gonna go watch Hancock D:
Congratulations, i'm proud you finally got the time to walk outside your house and actually do something instead of staying home all day long.... you're moving on up.

Hey i'm a londoner and pretty new to the whole smash bros scene. Just wondered how often you arrange tournaments and how welcoming you are to newbs. I'm no where near a competitive level but i really like the idea of doing some smash tournaments over the summer.... tbh i'm getting a little tired of faceless online multiplayer and miss the old school fun of playing with real people who over split screen (well in ssbbs case just the one screen of couse :) )
Where abouts in london are you and whats your msn, i'm from south london in thorton heath. If you read Fuzzyness post he said he is hosting a tourn so even if your not competitve you should try to make it.

japanesedragon2002@hotmail.com add me. We can meet up and have a few games if your intrested.
lol I just realized I have already added you... my msn is aaron.h.thomas@hotmail.co.uk , when I go back on (which is in a min now) I will say something, if your on. Do you play brawl or melee cos I am a strict melee player lol I will only play about 10 mins of brawl then straight to melee. So yeah I dont mind meeting up just as long as you play melee tbh lol.

Ok guys, im thinking of hosting a london tournament (but i dont think it'll be UK unless people want to turn up for 1 day only) which will be brawl and melee (hopefully can do both in 1 day). So who's interested? i'll need at least 20-30 interested
I am defintely interested and I have a guranteed interested of two other people, so count me and two other peopel in, these two other people are on smashboards but they just dont talk alot.
Also a potential 3 other but no way as near as likely as the other two. Where will this be hosted by the way, its in London so it wherever seems ok.

The first mini tourney had like 30 smashers. All from London.
Was that Spkz first smashfest your talking about?

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
'Was that Spkz first smashfest your talking about?'

Nah it was back when Frostbyte was pretty bad, when my wobbling made people **** bricks, and when Darvor didnt play PSO.

Good times those, where did all those smashers go though? like RaF

Hancock: You guys should all sue McDonalds for killing you guys

LOLOWNED I think you guys should watch it, I give it 7/10

Top Bottom