• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

FrostByte

Smash Lord
No there not...lol Falco is too slow imo
But sill much sexier. He can use his technicals efficiently in a match, Fox's stuff is the hardest to do but doesn't do much for the match tbh.
How can there be two of him, there can only be one of him, he does have a brother though.
You know what I meant

I search my name often, I don't know where else it's been discussed, either way, it doesn't seem very important.
SnooPING AS usual I see.

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Noob..king ^_^" prof go to TC's place i wanna see this tech stuff again lewls, i figured out some nice technical stuff myself (i did the link d air cancels in perfect control on hyrule and on battlefield during a game rofl) and i finally figured out a trick for fox's jc shine to make it so easy

btw noobking just do you know, nearly all the good fox/falco players in europe can do most of that pointless tech ****, i mean they even shine b air in tournaments.

I play all 3 smash games competitively, probably the best at 64 in europe.. >_>
melee yeah been playing it for like 4 years
brawl i main snake rob and shiek

2D fighters where it's at tbh, SF, Melty and GG
Is... shine bair supposed to be hard for fox/falco players to do or something? It's almost like you were suggesting that. ;)

That's awesome you play smash64!!! I used to play that game all the time in my highschool days. Good times with those broken 0-death combos XD.

You really have no idea about my Fox, or any of my characters for that matter Adam, don't throw my name in there. From what I've seen, no ones Fox is anywhere near as technically unique as any of my top 6 characters. Pretty much only DJ Combo can say he knows how technical I am, don't compare me.
I've played it alot. I don't think it's fair to say I have "NO IDEA" about your fox Otto. However, I won't drop your name like that nemore, that's coo. I do stress the word "unique" over "technical" in this case by the way. I have played against countless Fox mains in the past, some of the best. There's just something about the way Roby plays that makes him unique IMO. Not something I'm looking to start a huge argument over.

Also Otto, Falcon ditto MM this weekend when were roooolllllliiinnnnnn

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
loool How did you even know your name was mentioned in here, who told you or wherelse is the discussion of this topic taken place.

I saw SpaceFalcon fox Noobking here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4862296#post4862296

Seriously there is nothing unique about it or massively impressive, I understand you were backing/suckingupto your friend but it was uncessary when tbh, he is just another fox trying to be technical.
Thats firexemblempryde. I don't play Fox unless I'm going against Sheiks maybe. Even then, Falcon has FAT combos on that ****. You should keep posted to that video thread though. You'll get to see how good I am at the game ;) (get it? most people judge players by their vids on youtube?)

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
Proffesor Pro I'm glad you've taken such a liking to my Fox.

I sort of used to be like you at a younger age when I played computer games online. I'd get all mad at these high level players in diablo 2 and what not then start rioting over the internet on how I'm good when I'm no where near their level.

But running into the B.C thread and shouting this and that, then saying you're never gonna read any quotes after your post to it is just plain flat stupid and given yourself a dumb reputation among the fox player community (Trust me we all know who we are and where we stand) and that has set you up for a failure arguement in this whole thread.

IMO I think I'm not even close to being technical as Silent Wolf or fast but I also think I'm pretty **** close compared to others and especially you.

*ahem* http://youtube.com/watch?v=2lSzyHqA9_s

Now you're probably gonna say "OH NOES! that match is 5 months old I sat in my room and practicing the whole time I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more teknakaaaal nao!!!"

UK players refer to my signature for videos of me.

Maybe a lot of the things I do is repepitive and I see that sometimes when I play. But thats just how I choose to play I hate learning new things until I fully adapt one aspect of my gameplay perfectly. Thats just how I am.

Also I'm like the only european player in this region. So pick your enemys better next time..

EDIT:
Originally Posted by Professor Pro
loool How did you even know your name was mentioned in here, who told you or wherelse is the discussion of this topic taken place.

I saw SpaceFalcon fox Noobking here
http://www.smashboards.com/showthrea...96#post4862296

Seriously there is nothing unique about it or massively impressive, I understand you were backing/suckingupto your friend but it was uncessary when tbh, he is just another fox trying to be technical.
I forgot to say thank you for helping me advertise my thread. :)

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Apparently we don't understand UK Cockiness, says Robby, so we'll just chill out, yeah?

I enjoyed your techskill videos in the past, PPro. But I mean, it doesn't make sense to compare technical through only videos.

I will personally tell you that spacefalcon does some REALLY wack stuff during matches. And I've played Foxes you would consider quite technical. I suppose what I'm trying to say is that it doesn't matter because Jigglypuff somehow ends up winning major tournaments.

Greetings from your ex-colony.

Patooty

Smash Ace
Actually I think I understand "UK cockiness", and this is it:

Either PAL version of melee got nerf'd hardcore, or PPro's fox is even slower/less technical than my infamously untechnical fox. aka sux azz.

Edds

Smash Ace
* PAL – All changes in 1.2 are present, but there are many more changes.

* Bowser, Kirby, and Yoshi are each heavier.
* Marth, Fox, and Mario are each lighter. This puts Marth below the weight threshold of standing up during Fox's shine.
* Falco's down aerial only spikes for the first half of the animation. The rest sends the opponent slightly up.
* Sheik's up aerial isn't as strong. In addition, it has one less frame of hitbox lag.
* Marth's down aerial is a Meteor smash.
* Fox's down and forward smashes are less powerful.
* Yoshi's forward smash is more powerful.
* Peach's dash attack is less powerful.
* Luigi's neutral aerial is less powerful.
* Ganon's down aerial inflicts less damage, from 22% in NTSC to 21% in PAL.
* Yoshi's down aerial inflicts less damage, from 44% in NTSC to 40% in PAL.
* Fox's forward aerial has more range on its hitbox.
* DI on Sheik's down throw has been changed so that it can no longer chain throw consistently.
* Fox can tech out of Falco's down throw in PAL.
* Bowser's down throw can hit Mr. Game & Watch.
* Link's super jump glitch was removed.
* Samus's extended grapple beam was removed.
* The Ice Climbers glitch was removed.
* The Japanese language option was replaced with Italian, French, Spanish and German. Jigglypuff also sings (Up B) her name in the language Smash is set to.
* Names can now include upper and lower case letters but no Japanese character set.
* In the English language setting, distances are measured in meters.
* Lag and loading times have been reduced.
* The 'Special Movie' was removed.
* The Motion Sensor-Bomb is called Proximity Mine.

VA

Smash Hero
Tech skill is so important, please let's continue to debate who is the most technical Fox!

VA

Smash Hero
edwin: the only person who was able to completely miss the point of my SARCASM post and make a **** out of himself.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
:mad:how the hell , can i detect sarcasm online >________> .

also i dont really care about making a fool outta my myself .;) . btw i hate you VA . burn in hell fa99it:mad::mad::mad::mad: rant rant rant flame flame

Retroking2000

Smash Master
ok VA how could you tell i am shouting this message at you , or laughing you cant tell . also i pretty sure my FOX was the most technical in europe . ya suckaz couldnt do the **** that I did hahaha

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
seriously gtfo americans, go back to your own thread. People go to TC's fest this weekend plox and we'll record matches ;) Also **** technical skill, there's only a certain amount you need and doing stuff in a match on reaction is sick rather than people see'ing it a million times ;) practise mode aint gonna win you tournies, this aint 2D fighters LOL - Fuzzyness

lol I know my fox is not faster then yours, that was just me being cocky in there and stirring up trouble, what I really meant was just the fastest out of all of those people in that thread.
Exactly what are your top 6 characters Silent Wolf?
Fox
Falco
Marth
Falcon
Don't really play anyone too much after that, I was just throwing out a random number.

Yeah Adam Falcon ditto mms fosho

Rampage

vx
seriously gtfo americans, go back to your own thread. People go to TC's fest this weekend plox and we'll record matches ;) Also **** technical skill, there's only a certain amount you need and doing stuff in a match on reaction is sick rather than people see'ing it a million times ;) practise mode aint gonna win you tournies, this aint 2D fighters LOL - Fuzzyness
Silent wolf is the only american here...lol

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at charles thinking he's best in Europe at Smash64

you'll be lucky son. I'm better than you and have the best 64 fox in europe so lawl
every time i ask you to play me you back out so w/e'z
play me, i'll record it and we'll see son ^___^

ps. Prof and PDOT i ****ing <3 you guyz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I came back online to see this..... I shall edit this post and comeback with amazing comebacks as I usually do in ever part of my posts.

Thats firexemblempryde. I don't play Fox unless I'm going against Sheiks maybe. Even then, Falcon has FAT combos on that ****. You should keep posted to that video thread though. You'll get to see how good I am at the game ;) (get it? most people judge players by their vids on youtube?)
Loool at you still turning the subject back to you after it still didn't have anything to do about you... anyway I will still check the video thread you said to see stuff...

i have no idea what you guys are on about. why does the topic change on every page?
Have to learn to keep up baby, its in your UK blood.

Proffesor Pro I'm glad you've taken such a liking to my Fox.

I sort of used to be like you at a younger age when I played computer games online. I'd get all mad at these high level players in diablo 2 and what not then start rioting over the internet on how I'm good when I'm no where near their level.

But running into the B.C thread and shouting this and that, then saying you're never gonna read any quotes after your post to it is just plain flat stupid and given yourself a dumb reputation among the fox player community (Trust me we all know who we are and where we stand) and that has set you up for a failure arguement in this whole thread.

IMO I think I'm not even close to being technical as Silent Wolf or fast but I also think I'm pretty **** close compared to others and especially you.

*ahem* http://youtube.com/watch?v=2lSzyHqA9_s

Now you're probably gonna say "OH NOES! that match is 5 months old I sat in my room and practicing the whole time I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more teknakaaaal nao!!!"

UK players refer to my signature for videos of me.

Maybe a lot of the things I do is repepitive and I see that sometimes when I play. But thats just how I choose to play I hate learning new things until I fully adapt one aspect of my gameplay perfectly. Thats just how I am.

Also I'm like the only european player in this region. So pick your enemys better next time..

EDIT:

I forgot to say thank you for helping me advertise my thread. :)

LOOOOOL you got mad a diablo, MANNNN UPPPPPPPPPPP...... alot please. Also seems like you really didn't know how this whole situation started off to say I was rioting otherwise you would have been right and maybe you would have impressed me in terms of your knowledge and comeback ability.
I went into your thread to see what VA was doing and as a cocky joke I came in their and starting trashtalking which is common lol and then all your minions were like 'OHHH MYYY GODDDD THIS GUY HE CAN'T COME IN HERE AND SAY THIS, WE MUST PUT A STOP TO HIM RIGHT NOW' and they were like SpaceFalcon is the fastest fox, and I said no he isn't, he does kinda boring stuff and it isn't the most unique fox etc. Then because that wasn't my area didn't really wanna stay there that much longer because I am a UK person and thats where I mostly stay I said i'm leaving... didn't really care what happened after that lol... but obv you lot were EEMOOOTIONALL and hunted me down to my endz to find out way I lay to carry on the arguement. loool at you saying i'm giving myself a bad reputation among the fox players, seriously do you think I care, I give myself a bad reputation full stop, its kinda fun.
Maybe I will get a new video when I go round a friends house so you can see me playing better because looking and the selfishly uploaded old vids is doing you no good.
All matches that were uploaded by Pdot were uploaded for him to look good, even if you look at the comments you can see what I said about him uploaded that match and in the words of you 'OH NOES! that match is 5 months old I sat in my room and practicing the whole time I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more teknakaaaal nao!!!'
looool At you getting happy someone is advertising your thread, aren't people taken an interest in you, man up.
And your not really my enemy, thats how I know your taken this whole situation straight to your heart lol Seems like your still in the frame of mind of that little person playing Diablo 2. Your not my friend either, your just another person behind a computer.

What isit with me coming around starting arguements and then just finishing them.... it gets tiring but someones gotzzzz to do it.

Apparently we don't understand UK Cockiness, says Robby, so we'll just chill out, yeah?

I enjoyed your techskill videos in the past, PPro. But I mean, it doesn't make sense to compare technical through only videos.
Ok. What techskill vids are you talking about. the Team Toast ones. Tbh I don't think any of you understand UK cockyness, you have to be around a while. Its cockyness with a 'Y' not an 'I'... I don't care how its spelt usually but round here its with a Y to emphasise the COCKY.

edit: VA thought I was attacking you physically, mentally and emotionally in this post so I am here to say sorry if thats the aura I was giving. Thank you for enjoying the videos... they were good fun times.

Off topic

SILENT WOLF I LOVE YOUR SIG, GIEF D:

Everyone thats not originally on this thread

Dont waste your time on Ppro, not worth it
Have you got a life yet, some website I know is selling them for cheap.

GTFO and STFO

Nobody cares
Luv you a lot obv x x x.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Prof Pro: Your the biggest noob ever.
Thanks, I thought you were since your name but its and honour to see you placing me higher then yourself.
Since your obv part of this thread now as you keep returning I got one question for you to awnser.
How come when Mr P went off subject you told him dont go off subject.. but then a few moments later you told me not to step to you?
Can you not see the hypocracy in that statement?
Awnser or leave.

I would like to make an apology to the foreiginers for making such amazing comebacks and making it hard for you to respond, knowing you lot you will probably just run away and avoid the post but thats alright, just makes me happy anyway.

VA

Smash Hero
Ok. What techskill vids are you talking about. the Team Toast ones. Tbh I don't think any of you understand UK cockyness, you have to be around a while. Its cockyness with a 'Y' not an 'I'... I don't care how its spelt usually but round here its with a Y to emphasise the COCKY.
leave manuel alone! he's just trying to be peaceful :urg:

aaron some of the stuff I see here I'm just like :confused: because I don't actually know what they're doing. I've never seen you do it but I have seen you do stuff that these guys don't etc.

tbh I don't care anyway, you've basically lured them in like you intended to with the trash talk and it worked. congrats!!!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
Thanks, I thought you were since your name but its and honour to see you placing me higher then yourself.
Since your obv part of this thread now as you keep returning I got one question for you to awnser.
How come when Mr P went off subject you told him dont go off subject.. but then a few moments later you told me not to step to you?
Can you not see the hypocracy in that statement?
Awnser or leave.

I would like to make an apology to the foreiginers for making such amazing comebacks and making it hard for you to respond, knowing you lot you will probably just run away and avoid the post but thats alright, just makes me happy anyway.

You're STILL the biggest noob ever.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
leave manuel alone! he's just trying to be peaceful :urg:

aaron some of the stuff I see here I'm just like :confused: because I don't actually know what they're doing. I've never seen you do it but I have seen you do stuff that these guys don't etc.

tbh I don't care anyway, you've basically lured them in like you intended to with the trash talk and it worked. congrats!!!
lol You never have played against my fox seriously/properly anyway and you don't play other foxes in the UK as you said so your bound to see new stuff...thanks for the congrats:bee::bee:
:S I wasn't aruging with Manuel for you to say leave him alone or anything like that lol.
It always confuses me when people say they don't care but they still posts, if you see a thread about curtains or wardrobes or something which you don't care about do you post..... no, so you do care about the situation, what you should say is your not fazed by it or something like that but right now i'm being extra and pro-longing the post so Pdot can't read it as he doens't have the intelligence to read long posts (jkin pdoty weedoty :))
You're STILL the biggest noob ever.
Thanks for letting me know you were wrong, you lack the intelligence to come up with a comeback, I am more amazing then before and I won.... 4 things you let me know there.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
Hey man, when you start insulting intelligence, that's just not nice anymore.

Here in Canadaland, we treat each other with dignity, respect, and the occasional bunny as a token of kindness. We don't stoop to petty "aruging".

What's more, you Europeans should treat other Europeans with respect. Seeing as how Robyextreme is the only European smasher here in BC, I would have thought you guys would be a little more humane with each other. I mean, you'd have lots to talk about... losing to the west, getting rocked by Germany, taking advantage of other groups of people etc.

Put simply, I can powershield better than any of you mofos.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hey man, when you start insulting intelligence, that's just not nice anymore.

Here in Canadaland, we treat each other with dignity, respect, and the occasional bunny as a token of kindness. We don't stoop to petty "aruging".

What's more, you Europeans should treat other Europeans with respect. Seeing as how Robyextreme is the only European smasher here in BC, I would have thought you guys would be a little more humane with each other. I mean, you'd have lots to talk about... losing to the west, getting rocked by Germany, taking advantage of other groups of people etc.

Put simply, I can powershield better than any of you mofos.
UK don't care about Europe, we care about UK. Are moto is 'kick the other people down when their low, and when their low keep em down more till their dead and we are the winners.'
We don't treat each other with respect round here, it has to be earned, and even when it earned we still disrespect each other, it builds character.
We are the worst of the worst..... but in this being achieved we are the best of the best.
You won't understand..... YOUR NOT FROM THE UK. Can I get an Amen UK people.

VA

Smash Hero
No I say I don't care because it literally does not affect me who is more technical. I just want this thread to get back to being london only.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
No I say I don't care because it literally does not affect me who is more technical. I just want this thread to get back to being london only.
I was only joking before. Good to see your still a londoner.... I apologize for my assumptions.

Oh Robby, if it's bothering you I'll leave. I'm sorry.

No hard feelings obviously =D.
Yeah....just wait for the command of you Canadians master, which is a londoner and leave.

ON TOPIC (since I won the off topic thing)

We got about 24 people so far saying they can come to this tourn and I spoke to someone yesterday who was very interested in coming to this tourn, looking decent so far.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
I wouldnt take anything Pro says seriously .

Pro whats this tournament you speak of? Seriously?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was bold enough to look at the front page :laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I wouldnt take anything Pro says seriously .

Pro whats this tournament you speak of? Seriously?

EDIT: Nevermind, I was bold enough to look at the front page :laugh:
Wheres my apology then lol?

No I just hate conflict with professor pro, because you can't win. It's never ending so don't even bother trying lol.
True stuff. You can't win when I always change it to me being right.

Top Bottom