• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
not to be rude i have seen your foxes and they're not as technical as my fox , sorry its true . also i havent seen your marth eggz but from judging how you play smashbrothers i am also sure that my marth is better also , nihonjin/amsah will **** your top sheiks , ;) america just outnumbers us therefore more talent so i agree america > EU . LOL i think i just started something doh..

if we go america i am pretty sure we will **** . because of the versions differences ,

LOL at noobking calling others noobs its too good hahaha

Kiyoru

Smash Cadet
so any melee tourneys still going down in london area?

i need to get back into things

Kiyoru

Smash Cadet
How long is it going on for?

i wanna come but i go away soon, to beat eggz in the US. amirite shane?!

COEY

Smash Lord
Rofl that was well aimed at prof.

I completely support everything that has been said on this thread by UK players, Americans just don't seem to understand our humour, or they can't take a joke...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
so who's going to TC tommorow, im already there lol
Are you going to be there tommorow, cos if you are I might to make it with 2 friends but we still have to work out how to get there.

it seems that most londoners except charles and frost would rather talk about smash on the boards than play it
Well I would rather talk about it on the boards then go to a tourn and get mad just because I don't like tourns and not enter it and sulk for the rest of the day.

Rofl that was well aimed at prof.

I completely support everything that has been said on this thread by UK players, Americans just don't seem to understand our humour, or they can't take a joke...
This is true, they can't take a joke and they get defensive lol and they do it in a serious way iswell. UK is too good to get fazed.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
prof it says TC's mobile number and directions on the first page =) im gonna be here

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
dude, you are amazing. you're like 100 times better than p. pro
I agree.
Too bad you will never have the privilege of being better then anyone in any event. Must be a depressing life. Sorry.

whoever's going just get to surbiton and give me a ring, we'll pick you up
Sorry I couldn't make it but I had to go to this dance show.

Everyone the dance show I went to was good lol... They had a freestyle bit when anyone could go on the and I went on stage and freestyled and the crowd was shouting and I got a freeT-shirt lol. And the girls from my crew (since it was a girl competition) got chosen out of 60 crews all over London, they were in the top 7 (no ranking) and won training for a routine with a professional dancer... Just though I should tell you since my crew is amazing and so you know how my day went ::bee:.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ppro im gonna have to give you the biggest :/ ever

:/
looool Why though???? Just because of the dance thing.

frozen always has the sick sigs haha .

@ prof , wow that must have been one hell of an event.

i need to go to more smashfests :(

Well the event was sponsered by Nike and it was called 'Dare 2 Dance' so it was kinda a big.
I was meant to go round my friends house 2day to play smash but I was violently persuaded to go to a picnic to celebrate with my team :(. I am still going to play smash though but at like 5/6pm.... not that long to play:(

I am happy I have a fun life unlike B.Bill.

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Stuff hosted by Nike is always big... but they raeraly do them around here.

I remember the Nike battlegrounds bball competition some time ago with £1000 cash prize. I obv would've won that thing if I was old enough at the time...

What was the prize for the danceoff?

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
No reason really, it got done to me on another forum D:

HOsting tomorrow? I might be on it, cept I need a new PSU and I might get one tomorrow :/

._.

ToS: Took me 2 hours to make x_x

Top Bottom