• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
This **** is what drives people out of communities. VA you are one successful troll, congrats on destroying the london smash scene along with ToS, Chrisboi, and PPro

VA

Smash Hero
lol? I'm nothing near a troll idiot.

trying to blame me or anyone else who posts on here for the destruction of the London scene is beyond a joke.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol I know you had ntsc fool. spkz stole it remember? you haven't played anyone else who is used to the game, or anyone that has been brought up on the version, you can't just play it once and say you know everything about the metagame, you're incredibly dumb sometimes.

I'll talk whatever **** I like on forums and you or anyone else caring doesn't really bother me. Crack is what makes these forums interesting for me so I'll keep on insulting edwin/chris until my face is blue.
I care about what you say and keep up that insulting.

This **** is what drives people out of communities. VA you are one successful troll, congrats on destroying the london smash scene along with ToS, Chrisboi, and PPro
Why are you going on like you contribute to it, you don't even play smash so you are useless round here and you don't actually have a life. You struggle to find a life and a girl and a girl would never go out with you so you spend your ENTIRE days on the computer where you feel like your someone because you might of beat someone in a match....LOOOOL at the loneliness you have accomplished. Achieve a life then comment about me please.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Why are you going on like you contribute to it, you don't even play smash so you are useless round here and you don't actually have a life. You struggle to find a life and a girl and a girl would never go out with you so you spend your ENTIRE days on the computer where you feel like your someone because you might of beat someone in a match....LOOOOL at the loneliness you have accomplished. Achieve a life then comment about me please.
I aint looking for a girl, cause its ****ing useless at this age. This is the kind of **** which drives people away

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I aint looking for a girl, cause its ****ing useless at this age. This is the kind of **** which drives people away
Theres a difference between not wanted to find one and lacking the complete ability to find one ORRRRRR having the ability and no1 wanting you (I think you have that one)
looool At you not denying the computer bit implying to me its true. What kinda wuss would get drove away from a bad comment about some1 anyway....only a pus*y in that frame of mind would get driven away e.g you, fuzz, b.bill and many others. Technically you started this and you know I would reply negatively so your fueling the incident to drive people away. EVERYBODY BLAME FROZENWAVE.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
The people who left because of the so called trash talk on the boards need to do one thing.

MAN

UP

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i said time to try before that post
loool Good stuff. I'm proud of you pdot, I see you have a life outside smash unlike Frozenwave, I would like you to keep this up so you never end up like Frozenwave... or B.Bill, both bad but Frozenwave is worse. Don't do me wrong though otherwise I will hurt your feelings.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
stop posting **** you idiot , where the *** did you com into this ,

stop starting ****
loool At edwin time for a change attitude just because of what B.bill said about the him not being nice bit and fuzzyness gay speech last night to him.
Nice job in swearing and nice job on approaching situation. Your just fueling it.

oooh, he's angry *quakes in boots*
loool I thrive on Edwins, Fuzzyness,B.Bill discomfort.
lool quakes in boots.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
people dont change my attitude only i can do that , dunno why you assume everything in your favor didnt i tell you that im bored with the way things are going around here , so i did my part and not delude the forums , edds posted nintendo UK site with brawl discussions just linking them to smashGT2 , and hopefully finding some other sites , not so much UK i want , more london based since they dont need housing , until we figure that out i hope ,

its not really bringing more ppl , its more or making the comminuity we have now more stable , so we could actuall do a tourney , or a sucessful smashfest ,

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
people dont change my attitude only i can do that , dunno why you assume everything in your favor didnt i tell you that im bored with the way things are going around here , so i did my part and not delude the forums , edds posted nintendo UK site with brawl discussions just linking them to smashGT2 , and hopefully finding some other sites , not so much UK i want , more london based since they dont need housing , until we figure that out i hope ,

its not really bringing more ppl , its more or making the comminuity we have now more stable , so we could actuall do a tourney , or a sucessful smashfest ,
loool No you didn't say that you changed your attitude because you were bored lool, your a liar.
You clearly stated after you read B.Bill post about you not being a nice person and after Fuzzyness said in your gay convo yday that you need to stop flaming that you decided not to flame anymore. Hopefully I can drive these new people away with my trasktalk to you Edwin so we can have an successful tourn.

Top Bottom