• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
When I get back I'm going to start some regular fests in Brighton (NOT far from London). Anyone interested? They should start around late October early November.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Alright people, Since Charles doesn't want to host this thing, I'll take it into my own hands at the moment. I'm in America right now and don't get back until the 20th so I will have to push it to a later date. Which would be the better date for people, the current August one or one in October break? I think we still have a few spaces for housing too.

housing the big question for every tourney director

VA

Smash Hero
Housing is dumb, people should learn to find their own housing. Unless they are like 16, hostels are fine.

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah but sometimes it is a bit much for someone to find their own housing just for a one day thing.
no, that's when it is easiest. just find a cheap place to stay for one night. it's easy. anyway, seeing as I'll be at uni, I'm sure people can stay with me when I have fests :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
So whats happening
What do you mean what is happening prick?

no, that's when it is easiest. just find a cheap place to stay for one night. it's easy. anyway, seeing as I'll be at uni, I'm sure people can stay with me when I have fests :)
Yeah but people knowing they have to pay at a tourn for housing will defintely turn people off.
Where is your uni again?

VA

Smash Hero
I'm going to uni in Brighton. hostels will be like an extra ten pounds. I've realised after playing in the Canada how scabby we are in the UK. Just fork out a tenner for a night of accommodation, just travel 2 hours, it's not long. We need an attitude adjustment before we can get our community back in shape.

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
i agree wit VA about us. where all 2 lazy n to tight wit money to b bother 2 travel an until we all break that habbit then the london scene will soon die. fuzz cancelling the august tourney was the first major step. he seems like the only 1 bothered to actually do sumthing n b4 every1 jumps down my throat and ask y i'm not doing anything its simple i'm broke and works weekends 2 pay 4 drivin once i learn to drive mayb ill start doing stuff

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Come TCs fest and get fifty four stocked. :O
lol I dont know who you are but seriously I would **** the **** out of you, unless your talking about brawl which I wont evenbe picking up if its being played at TC's
Do you play melee, if so who do you main, MM £2 or higher?
thanks for the info , VA but you i wouldnt wanna go to your fest your not a challenge to me .

joking
lol So are you gonig TC's fest, it will kinda make you look like a hypocrite if you dont due to all that talk you were tellin me about how you want to improve the community and how we all should travel to smashfests more (funny how you only started sayin it when the smashfest was in your area lol)

i agree wit VA about us. where all 2 lazy n to tight wit money to b bother 2 travel an until we all break that habbit then the london scene will soon die. fuzz cancelling the august tourney was the first major step. he seems like the only 1 bothered to actually do sumthing n b4 every1 jumps down my throat and ask y i'm not doing anything its simple i'm broke and works weekends 2 pay 4 drivin once i learn to drive mayb ill start doing stuff
I agree.

Does anyone know if this American guy is coming to TC fest, I hear he plays melee sooo yay.
And how many TV are there gonna b at TC's, I dont really mind if theres one lol I jus really curious, I dont think we should play winner stays on because for me it gets boring staying on :bee: jkin lol.

4stock

Smash Cadet
i think there is going to be a lot of good players there. at the very least it should be a fun day.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
is fuzzy doing something on saturday or wot

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Ok im at work now so I'll let you guys know where im going to be staying because I have no clue right now lol. I leave tomorrow and hopefully all goes well in terms of me going to TC's smashfest. Anyone got an address for the place though, haven't seen anything within the last few pages.

And it's sooooo good to hear that alot of people over here are still playing melee. It's Brawl central in most places on the East Coast. I'll have no brawl johns if I play you guys lol. Look forward to playing against you guys....hopefully :)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
The thing is about housing, 10 pounds doesnt seem really realistic...in london

I might attend this depending on whats being played
Its gonna be smash so you wont be there.

is fuzzy doing something on saturday or wot
NOOO Its at TC, you should come you know, all we need to do is get on the Wimbeldon tram to the last stop and then get a train to Surbiton and the tram stops inside the train station.

Ok im at work now so I'll let you guys know where im going to be staying because I have no clue right now lol. I leave tomorrow and hopefully all goes well in terms of me going to TC's smashfest. Anyone got an address for the place though, haven't seen anything within the last few pages.

And it's sooooo good to hear that alot of people over here are still playing melee. It's Brawl central in most places on the East Coast. I'll have no brawl johns if I play you guys lol. Look forward to playing against you guys....hopefully :)
The address is on the first page, MAKE SURE YOU DONT TAKE DOWN FUZZYNESS ADDRESSS AND THAT IT IS TC lol and it is best for you to get to Surbiton Train station and phone TC from there and he will come and pick you up. I'm a strictly melee person so I wont be playing any brawl lol.

Today someone asked me to go to there Birthday Party on saturday and I declined it for this smashfest, talk about dedication.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
NOOO Its at TC, you should come you know, all we need to do is get on the Wimbeldon tram to the last stop and then get a train to Surbiton and the tram stops inside the train station.
ska .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
A convo with pdot showing his attitude towards the community and what he is normally like behind the curtains with the insults, he said he would deny it if I just copy and pasted it.

·$29Oo°·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤ ·$39 Áä®öñ ·$4¤·´`· ¸ »¤·$29°oO ·$1™ says:
kool
A - Take two steps back and to the left. says:
kl prick
u goin TC
man up, u aint been a smashfest in tym
nah nah, dont wanna see people like chrisboi who i can **** in brawl and melee now, he is not a challenge.
loool Why... dats a dumb reason. MAN UPPPPPPPPPP and come
**** uinit

AND ITS NOT THE FIRST TIME HE HAS INSULTED PEOPLE ON THE SLY, ISIT EDWIN? REMEMBER IF YOU KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT (vo*c* cl*p*)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Lol yeah I said that...I think.

Oh....I didn't.. my bad. Thought I did...:urg: my memory is ****e

Top Bottom