• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Yeah I Said That...i Think.

Oh....i Didn't.. My Bad. Thought I Did...:urg: My Memory Is ****e
Loooooooooooooool
Nice try but I see you missed out the convo we had before that, the one with insults towards Chrisboi and Edwin looool MANNN UPPPP and show that convo. So nice tthough on comeback on the bit that I forged but Edwin knows what you said about Fuzzyness as your voice got recorded on the phone, didnt it Edwin.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Loooooooooooooool
Nice try but I see you missed out the convo we had before that, the one with insults towards Chrisboi and Edwin looool MANNN UPPPP and show that convo. So nice tthough on comeback on the bit that I forged but Edwin knows what you said about Fuzzyness as your voice got recorded on the phone, didnt it Edwin.
lol at the lies.

Im always 78 steps ahead of you *****

Look below for example.

listen to these two recordings -

·29oo°·4O·´· ¸ aO ·39Áä®öñ ·4O·´· ¸ aO·29°oo ·1™_01_08_2008@2_54_12.wav - 0.37MB

·29oo°·4O·´· ¸ aO ·39Áä®öñ ·4O·´· ¸ aO·29°oo ·1™_01_08_2008@2_54_20.wav - 0.20MB

hahahahaha

Aaron talking about chrisboi
·29oo°·4O·´· ¸ aO ·39Áä®öñ ·4O·´· ¸ aO·29°oo ·1™_01_08_2008@3_05_42.wav - 0.22MB

Aaron talking about edwin:
·29oo°·4O·´· ¸ aO ·39Áä®öñ ·4O·´· ¸ aO·29°oo ·1™_01_08_2008@3_05_52.wav - 0.21MB

Aaron talking about fuzzyness

·29oo°·4O·´· ¸ aO ·39Áä®öñ ·4O·´· ¸ aO·29°oo ·1™_01_08_2008@3_06_08.wav - 0.40MB

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOOOL what makes you think I care about the first bit after I admitted I was lying about it, and your a LIARRRRR loook how long ago I said them insults about Fuzzyness, Chrisboi and Edwin so your just gay to actually have SAVEDDD them loooool, remember where you saved them and then uploaded it onto a website....talk about not having a life, and then takin the situation too far while we are in the middle of building the community back together and your coming around trying to cause mayhem and not even planning on attending anything....prick.
Your gay iswell loool you ACTUALLY edited the date on thing to 2day, full out gay.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I lied on nearly everything community except the thing he said on the phone about Fuzzyness which Edwin heard and that the insults he said about Chrisboi earlier but seriously he edited that those last three comments and i said them long ago, he said he is going to try to find away so that I said it today though lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
nah im gonna be honest i wasnt bothered to go at all
LOOOOL When the smashfest was at Charles you were telling me how I should travel more and actually try to help the community but now that the smashfest is not near you you cant be bothered lol, talk about being a hypocrite, I hate hypocrites and people who cant be straight with you lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Unless its near you and the person hosting happens to be fuzzy.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im really not bothered to go anywhere to smash .

sorry TC ,

change of heart
LOL it wasnt really a change of heart as you were always the same way anyway.

someone with too much free time obv <3
LOL I dont have too much free time, matter fact im busy quite alot, its just that when im on smashboards I post alot. I hate you.

It was great playing with Prof/4Stock/Fuzz today, I look forward to seeing most of you next fest!
Yeah it was good playing you, Fuzz, TC and the other person who came. Fun times when I was ****** Fuzzy with my sheik and fox lol, I didnt steal any of your sheik tactics Fuzz lol. And Fuzzyness thought 4stock was alright and OFFICIALLY declared him being better then Chrisboi looool Chrisboi must feel ashamed, embarassed, degraded, reduced, dummer (if thats possible). You wait to you see 'The Last Dragon' in action :bee:, he is better then 4stock.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i heard from a source your getting better aaron , hmm maybe this boy is getting skillz
Yeah my shiek is got alot BETTER (not from watching Charles lol) and my fox is gotten better iswell, my peach has improved a bit iswell but not as much as my other chars. Im trying to bring two people up to my level with me which is 4stock and Monroe (The Last Dragon) so watch out because we will come around ****** you lot:bee:

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
so stole my tricks :( aint got my sexy combos though son, i was trying to bring Kyuubi up to our level but i only got 2 days to train him in Liverpool (he's from birmingham)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Look at the picture

Now imagine a guy on his knees with his hands on the floor

OTL = O being the head, T is the back and arms, and L is the legs

maybe its easier as

orz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
so stole my tricks :( aint got my sexy combos though son, i was trying to bring Kyuubi up to our level but i only got 2 days to train him in Liverpool (he's from birmingham)
lol I didnt I swear, most of it is just instinct and only a few tricks are stolen from sheiks (no names lol). I have sexier combos for next time I see you lol. Kyuubi was alright when I played him, its quite fun training people, espeically when you see they have made a big improvement like the people I train with have.

Look at the picture

Now imagine a guy on his knees with his hands on the floor

OTL = O being the head, T is the back and arms, and L is the legs

maybe its easier as

orz
LOOOL I see it but whats the purpose of it lol. I see none. On The Legs????

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Its just like a smiley, not an abbreviation, except this smiley is like a full body smiley

if you think of a guy whos just hardcore fail, youd probably get OTL

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

chris H

Smash Journeyman
pro i will have to play you again i been playing too much brawl and need to get back into melee and charles says you have gotten better i have to see this for myself

Top Bottom