• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
pro i will have to play you again i been playing too much brawl and need to get back into melee and charles says you have gotten better i have to see this for myself
Whats the point, I was wayyyy better then you before and now that I have gotten even better and you have gotten worse it will just be complete destruction, but if you want to do it first I have to say lol then I say ok.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

The Last Dragon

DO YOU HAVE THE AMBITION TO BECOME STRONGER!?

DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES!?
looool YESSSS HE DOES!!!

Ya, Chrisboy would be getting 100 stocked all day at TCs fests.

Even Fred (the other kid) was better. loooooool
lol Yes he would.

awww *** , this~

im a starting practicing again .

also on a side note fuzzy are you gonna still be doing fests .

dunno what it is but im back into melee again
lol Yes you say this but everyone knows that you are not going to attend anything or start playing melee. I hope you prove me wrong though.

Im back into melee as well, im just gonna 'relearn' everything
Good to hear.

is everyone wanting to man up or something cause i said prof and his friends are better now? LOL
looool Yeah I know, its funny that everyone wants to play now from competitiveness.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
yea i agree ,

but i just will have to force myself to go ,

and hopefully i will like it enough to want to go again

also UPDATE* on edwins training on melee

i can almost shffl , consistent now

Retroking2000

Smash Master
wow double edged sword
do one thing you cant do the other ,

for you king :( unlucky

but try to save up . :)

btw theres a tourney soon , make sure you save up for that at all costs

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
prof you interested in playing tommorow?
I am defintely interested but I have to see if I am still busy 2moro and I have to work my journey out of how to get there iswell. A child travel card should take me on the train and the tube though right? Thats a question for anyone btw lol.

im sure i can improve before the frostbyte tourney xD .

i hate to say it prof is starting to scare me
Hopefully you do improve lol, you will be going up against my sheik if I play you.
LOL what has been said that I am scaring you?

wow I think you need to make your mind up LOL
LOL Thats Edwin for you.

wish i had money 2 travel down 2 play smash wit u guys im really gettin bored of smash coz no 1 around where my dad lives plays :( n when im down in london i cnt get 2 anything coz i spent my money comin down.
Yeah too bad, I havent seen you or your bro in a very long time, make sure you lot try to make it down to a few smashfest, it would be helpful for the community and DEFINTELY get yourselves to the tourns lol.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
well this is my last one before i go sweden in the evening, you can with a child travelcard and i live on 11 Baron Gardens in barkingside so yeah its not hard to find just walk the usual route

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
well this is my last one before i go sweden in the evening, you can with a child travelcard and i live on 11 Baron Gardens in barkingside so yeah its not hard to find just walk the usual route
Ok. It seems like I am coming tommorow and I just rang The Last Dragon and he might be coming iswell, I have to ring 4stock later though but it is very likely that I am coming 2moro, have to leave round about 8ish though.
Edwin actually come please, I know what your like so just come cos I really actually do want to **** you.
Any chance of any matches being recorded for the public to see my ****?

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
if I convince aaron to come I will, if not then I can't because I can't just leave him here lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I would come, depending on how much money I have on my oyster and If i wake up properly lol. Been on IRC alot lately till like 4am
Hope to see you there 2moro, memba its the last one there will be for a while (except for TC fest) due to Fuzz leaving for Sweden.

if I convince aaron to come I will, if not then I can't because I can't just leave him here lol.
lol Convince him to come as Chrisboi will be there lol along with a few other people and it should be fun.

P.S. its really confuse him when you say his name as I am Aaron iswell lol

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
If smash is all taken up ill be playing Melty with Charles or maybe...something else but thats if the TV is fully booked lol

Danmaku dodging anyone?
Jewpunching anyone?

So whos gonna get smashed like that poor piggy tomorrow?

Jolteon

Hope to see you there 2moro, memba its the last one there will be for a while (except for TC fest) due to Fuzz leaving for Sweden.

lol Convince him to come as Chrisboi will be there lol along with a few other people and it should be fun.

P.S. its really confuse him when you say his name as I am Aaron iswell lol
lool I'm trying to but my problem is that he's been asleep for like the past 5 hours and probably will be for a while longer.

Yeah lol I'll try not to do it on the boards, but I'll still call you both aaron irl.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I just rang 4stock and it seems likes 4stock and Dragon are coming 2moro. I will get off at barkingside and should we get picked up from there, or should we go somewherelse?

Jolteon

Well im not sure the exact time but looking at the time im leaving and the journey it looks like prob about 1.30. How come?
Just wondering what time to leave roughly lol.

I'll be there about 2 then probably if my Dad says I can go.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
cool =o, prof just go the normal way its the street before you get to the high street. You'll see the post say baron gardens as you walk from the station lol

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Just wondering what time to leave roughly lol.

I'll be there about 2 then probably if my Dad says I can go.
Yeah ok, btw I rang you when I got home but your phone was busy when I got home.
Hope to see you tommorow.

cool =o, prof just go the normal way its the street before you get to the high street. You'll see the post say baron gardens as you walk from the station lol
Ok, we will work our way there anyway, I think I remember how to get there anyway. We always have a phone if any trouble happen anyway.

Top Bottom