• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I was impressed with Frozenwave and his IC today, they were better then the last time I played them.
Sorry about me ****** you Chrisboi but it just wasnt a challenge, the trasktalk I was saying to you was funny though.
lol At me ****** ToS marth with my fox consistently today, it was fun me doing that, you should try to improve a bit more so we can have more fun games:).
Charles it was really fun when we were playing each other and our three MM's were all close.
1st one 3-2 to me
2nd 3-2 to charles
3rd 3-2 to charles.
I will be getting more games with you when you come back defintely and I want to play frostbyte iswell.
VA when you coming back, since some people doubt your ability to have improved at this game I want you to come and show them you have improved. You wont be beating me though :).
TC what happened:(
PDOT your a prick.
4stock johns you should have beat Chrisboi
Dragon jonhs you should have beat Chrisboi
Ppro overload of amazingness.

EPIC FAILURE!!!!!

4stock

Smash Cadet
i did not play chris boi and if i did i would have ***** the living dalights out of him

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Guess here it goes, Ppro 2000th post.

Have to make a few shoutouts.

Pdot - Thanks for showing me smashboards otherwise I prob wouldnt be the amazing player I am today without. Prick.

Wiggum - Dunno where you have gone lol but it was fun having you around anyway, espicially in Liverpool.

4stock - I have trained you well and you have improved lol, keep it up any you should be getting some good results.

Dragon - I know you have alot of potential as a smash player so just keep up the good work and you should be DESTROYING Chrisboi in no time lol.

Frozenwave - You have improved, I am impressed. Remember Chrisbois dumb comment today 'The stitchface is even more random in NTSC' looooool That still dont make sense.

Chrisboi - I **** you

Kman - I stole your title as the best peach in London

ToS - I am better then you now

Frostbyte - I am taking you out next when I see you

Fuzzyness - Me playing against you is really helpful to see my errors in my gameplay.

VA - Cant wait till when you come back as I will win but it will be fun :D lol.

TC & Neutral Shadow - Was good seeing you and I should be at your smashfest usually from now on

Craiigg - This guy makes me hard everytime I hear his name, sends shivers down mine spine, I would go on but he is making me sweat <3.

Ppro - You are amazing, you are defintely top 4 in the UK, your just an amazing guy to be around, your smash game insane, keep it up as I think you can take out Charles in a tourn :D

Finally I get to see what im called with 2000 posts. I will make a another post just to say what is under name lol.

VA

Smash Hero
I'll be beating you. But yeah looking forward to coming back. we have epic similar characters etc. Peach Fox Samus ;)

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Thats gay, i'm still a Smash Lord *Never posts again*

Smash n00b: 0-24 posts
Smash Child: 25-99 posts
Smash Journeyman: 100-499 posts
Smash Apprentice: 500-999 posts
Smash Lord: 1000-2499 posts
Smash Master: +2500 posts

^^
If your wondering why Edwin already has the title Smash Master, its because he just edited it with his premium membership bonuses.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
TC what happened D:

Good session today guys :V
We went to Neutral's house to get some stuff and I fell asleep.

He said I wouldn't wake up.

But next time I will sleep the day before and stay well away from his bed so I'll be sure it doesn't happen again. :)

VA

Smash Hero
Yeah VA but I like how everytime im in a pool, im stuck with unfavourable matchups. Like very unfavourable
eh, I've had a pool which was marth, falcon/sheik and ganon. All 3 are apparently terrible match ups for samus. I almost won my pool? I lost 2-1 to Z because of getting complacent. Match ups are stupid, you can't let them get you down as they only majorly apply at top level play. Just learn the match up well and know what your doing and where to be careful and you won't lose to people that aren't as good as you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
eh, I've had a pool which was marth, falcon/sheik and ganon. All 3 are apparently terrible match ups for samus. I almost won my pool? I lost 2-1 to Z because of getting complacent. Match ups are stupid, you can't let them get you down as they only majorly apply at top level play. Just learn the match up well and know what your doing and where to be careful and you won't lose to people that aren't as good as you.
Johns, you do main samus from choice so dont john lol.
Well since your other characters have stepped up as you said you can face them against me, I pretty much know your fox wont take out my fox though and your marth DEFINTELY will not take out my fox.

4stock

Smash Cadet
Johns, you do main samus from choice so dont john lol.
Well since your other characters have stepped up as you said you can face them against me, I pretty much know your fox wont take out my fox though and your marth DEFINTELY will not take out my fox.
that was rude.:laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
that was rude.:laugh:
lol There is no harshness meant in that post, its all fun and games, but I am still gonna beat him anyway.
These are the matches I will beat him in
Green = Me
Pink = VA (cos he is a wuss lol jk.)

Peach vs Samus
Peach vs Marth
Peach vs Fox
Peach vs Peach
Fox vs Marth
Fox vs Fox
Fox vs Peach
Sheik vs Samus
Sheik vs Marth
Sheik vs Peach
Sheik vs Fox

I am very confident in winning all of these matches the only one I feel he can beat me in is Fox vs Samus. I am willing to MM him in all of those match ups up there lol ^^^^ So VA are you willing to MM in all of those match ups? Each one £2?

FUCK YOU BITCH PDOT YOU FUCKING NIGGER. I HATE ***GERS LIKE YOU PDOT.

VA

Smash Hero
mmm pink, I like bananas.

Cut my marth out of there and I'll be willing to go for those match ups. Yeah you missed the point of what I was saying about match ups. You can over come them. You can keep the Fox vs Marth one in there though because I just love that match up both ways. It's probably my favourite match up to play/watch in smash. I've watched thousands of fox vs marth clips and even made detailed notes lol.

This should be fun. Your Peach won't beat my samus. In a war of attrition, I have more patience, I will win.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Va when fighting prof dont sheild or wavedash or roll or press a/b cos he will punish you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
mmm pink, I like bananas.

Cut my marth out of there and I'll be willing to go for those match ups. Yeah you missed the point of what I was saying about match ups. You can over come them. You can keep the Fox vs Marth one in there though because I just love that match up both ways. It's probably my favourite match up to play/watch in smash. I've watched thousands of fox vs marth clips and even made detailed notes lol.

This should be fun. Your Peach won't beat my samus. In a war of attrition, I have more patience, I will win.
lol Well your marth will not beat my fox, you can know as much information as you can but its about can you actually pull it off in a match because its different when you play the person face to face and pressure kicks in, I know the matchup well iswell and im looking to take you out big time lol.
Im pretty sure my Peach will still beat your samus as it did in ALT:bee:, having more patience wont win you the match only (samus players play patience most of the time anyway), I could get lucky and pull out a stitchface and I could win and plus I can punish better then you so I will win. And plus I will win because I am smarter and I know how to beat you:bee:.
Do you think you have improved due to the Canadians?
I'm confused with what you said, did you mean you can beat me in the other matchups except Marth vs Fox, im a bit confused what you meant there. Anyway I will win all of them so it dont matter lol.
When you gonna be back so this can be done and hopefully it gets recorded.

Va when fighting prof dont sheild or wavedash or roll or press a/b cos he will punish you.
lol You just left him with the jump button and the C-stick lol.

4stock

Smash Cadet
it would be interesting to see what va has to offer. because ito beat pro is hard work. ask fuzzyness. they had alot of mm and it was quite close each time. so va watch out.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
heard you got ***** yesterday nigerian boy

Top Bottom