• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

craiigg

Smash Lord
VA - i'm just adding to the hysteria ^___^ i love getting in the middle. Can't trashtalk each other without someone to switch sides everytime the other winz m'irite?

Ppro - I wanna **** you so bad it's sick. Get yo sweet black ayuss out fo tha boiz

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why did you show that old shit, I made you quit smash because I ***** you all the time so fuck you

EPIC FAIL
LOOOOL That was soooo dumb, did that actual happen in a show.

VA - i'm just adding to the hysteria ^___^ i love getting in the middle. Can't trashtalk each other without someone to switch sides everytime the other winz m'irite?

Ppro - I wanna **** you so bad it's sick. Get yo sweet black ayuss out fo tha boiz
Some real hardcore gay shit. You should join me in this website www.gayboys.com, it has some good stuff in it. Or you can go to www.gaysrus.com
craig - lolz thats mad homo yo..*travels to reading*
I dont understand the logic of you insulting him because of his sexuality and then wanting to travel to his area implying that you want to meet him.

that boomerang edgeguard was sick .

master of the obvious lool
It was gay and lucky, he is a prick and never uploaded the stuff I did because it was too good, he only uploaded this.
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=axGasHWWaXw BIGG PRICKK

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2uUC8Rcfosc&feature=related This was where Pdot decided to quit smash because I was simply out of his league. I was terrible back then iswell lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i didnt stop playing because of you prick

stop flattering yourself ********

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Can someone explain to me why Chrisboi cant admit that I am better then him lol

Ppro: Is Edwin better then you?

Chrisboi: Yes he is

Ppro: I am better then you?

Chrisboi: Hmmmm

Chrisboi: I dunno.

LOOOOL this guy is crazy and he will not have a MM with me which is more then Ј1 just like at ALT lol and apprently Charles doesnt know how to play marth and the only reason why Charles can beat Chrisboi is this DUMB JOHN 'The only reason why you can beat me is because you know how to combo with marth'.......... 20 IQ Chrisboi has. Has anyonelse notice that Chrisboi talks like a caveman, he misses out certain words which makes his English very poor, and example 'We, Go, Now'

Normal person: Im picking up my bag and then we are going

Chrisboi: Pick, bag, go.

Jolteon

I'm sharpening my knife, kupo.
I got a camera somewhere but I don't have anything good like a DVD recorder or Capture Card...

Jolteon

once in my assembly I heard a rick roll being done very loudly.

Like I could hear it from a different building that was quite far away.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

VA

Smash Hero
or you weren't improving fast enough? and I beat you in Y.Link ditto MM's too many times :p

Oh wait, no I'm not pro.

PDOT quit because smash gets boring T_T

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Hey guys,

I'm going to be visiting London for 2 weeks beginning on the 15th of August. Is there any chance I could get housed for a day or two and smash? I'm coming from Canada btw.

Jolteon

Yeah it was pretty weird lol but it made sure no one payed attention to the headteacher.

Next week Sat.

Jolteon

Out of interest, now that Fuzz isn't doing his smashfests for a while how would people feel if I made it once every week until he comes back?

Top Bottom