• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
True.

Still my question stands >__>
I would be ok with that since I can make it there easy.

Hey guys,

I'm going to be visiting London for 2 weeks beginning on the 15th of August. Is there any chance I could get housed for a day or two and smash? I'm coming from Canada btw.
I dont think I would be able to, sorry. But what area of London are you staying in and would you still be able to come to any smashfests that can be hosted, if you leave nearby I could meet up with you and take you there. Also do you play melee iswell and who do you main. One last question lol, have you played VA, because he is living in Canada atm and he is from London.

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
I dont think I would be able to, sorry. But what area of London are you staying in and would you still be able to come to any smashfests that can be hosted, if you leave nearby I could meet up with you and take you there. Also do you play melee iswell and who do you main. One last question lol, have you played VA, because he is living in Canada atm and he is from London.
I live in Toronto, and I've never seen posts or personally met a person named VA that lives here, sorry.

I've been playing melee for about 4 years now. Top 3 in Canada, I main Fox and secondary Marth. Just type 'Raynex ssbm' on youtube search and it'll all become clear. :)

I have family that lives in this little town thats a bit of a travel by train; Windemere. Then again, I have a friend who is going to school in the city of London and lives there currently, so I can go to the city as well.

I play melee alot more than I play brawl, just so you know. I'm pretty good at both, but definetly more of a force in melee.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
I live in Toronto, and I've never seen posts or personally met a person named VA that lives here, sorry.

I've been playing melee for about 4 years now. Top 3 in Canada, I main Fox and secondary Marth. Just type 'Raynex ssbm' on youtube search and it'll all become clear. :)

I have family that lives in this little town thats a bit of a travel by train; Windemere. Then again, I have a friend who is going to school in the city of London and lives there currently, so I can go to the city as well.

I play melee alot more than I play brawl, just so you know. I'm pretty good at both, but definetly more of a force in melee.

whoa ,

this guy isnt human . yo-check his vids

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

I watched you on youtube and you seem pretty good, if you make it to TC fest this saturday I think it is then it will be good to play you, his location is on the first page. I dont play brawl at all because its the worst game in Super Smash Bros history (fact lol). I look at Windemere and it seems kinda far but if you go to that person place in London it will be alot easier to travel to the place and I could meet with you somewhere. Do you have msn btw, or do all Americans have AIM.
I think TC has recording equipment so if we have a set it can get recorded.

whoa ,

this guy isnt human . yo-check his vids
loool Calm down and just come to TC, I know you wont anyway but I can still say it lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
mr . thomas will just have to see if i come
LOL Ok, are you actually going to come though seriously, if you defintely are just say you are coming but if you want to come and you dont know if you can make it say it lol. Because your weird when it comes to this stuff and your say on the day you dont feel like coming.

You need to be like me and grow up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gvcpb4_7ZQ

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL I actually know that is a rick roll, for some reason I just remember all of them U's at the end of the link loool so nice try. Seriously I didnt click on it lol. But I know your gonna be gay and another day send another link lol.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
brawl is ****, i beat yuna in the narcon finals 4-0 with bowser
also beat aniolas with bowser vs snake 3-0 **** game imo
**** game....

Anyway sup londoners, im still in sweden for one more week wahey!

Retroking2000

Smash Master
since brawl ATs are more situational its easy to play with anyone like you charles you could upB out of shield and he could do nothing about it ,

im officially changing to melee now

LOL @ frozen

Retroking2000

Smash Master
since brawl ATs are more situational its easy to play with anyone like you charles you could upB out of shield and he could do nothing about it ,

LOL @ frozen

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
brawl is ****, i beat yuna in the narcon finals 4-0 with bowser
also beat aniolas with bowser vs snake 3-0 **** game imo
**** game....

Anyway sup londoners, im still in sweden for one more week wahey!
loool Good to hear your ****** outside the UK, nothing gone down here really yet but TC is doing a smashfest this saturday but I hope to see you next week so you can host or whatever. Some canadian guy might be coming down iswell.

LOL @ frozen
Good stuff to hear, maybe you will get better and become and challenge now lool. So how come you decided to play melee now anyway?

Yeah I'm doing another this week.

my msn is on the front page.
Ok I will add you now.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
@ prof thats why japan has high rapist rates . i could only see 2 pictures that would aspire that .

so japan are sneaky . sometimes forget that all these animes are made buy 35+ adults .

@ frozenwave , i dont think its catchy at all , but oh well to each his own opinion

@ edds . you just ' come on smashboards at just the wrong times dont you lol

chun1

Smash Apprentice
american smasher in the UK

hello, i'm a Chicago smasher looking for some melee action in the UK. i've basically got from tuesday night till friday afternoon to play. i would love to play tonight if anyone in London is interested.

i'm located at Feltham, hounslow road. i'm right outside of central London and i can make it if there is a place to play.

i know this is pretty impromtu so if anyone is willing to host, i'd really appreciate it. if nothing can be done, that's fine too. i'm traveling to france on friday night, but i'd rather play with english speaking smashers. makes it easier, me thinks.

it would be great to play with some UK smashers and see how the different regions play so let me know if anything can happen. even if it's for only a couple hours, i'd be willing to take a train somewhere.

not sure how the UK views brawl, but i'm definitely a melee person. if anything is happening, post!

chun1

Smash Apprentice
wow, so does anyone even play melee anymore?
lots of ppl in the US still play melee hardcore. pretty much everyone in chicago gave up on brawl.
are there not a lot of London smashers?

edit: if anyone is interested in a few hours of smash, i'll check up on this post.

i'm no mew2king, but i can hang with some of the best in chicago area. might be a long shot, but i would love to play smash on a different continent.

craiigg

Smash Lord
people still play melee in UK probably more than brawl, and there are some good players in london you might just have to get a train to meet them lol
speak to professor pro, tears of sephiroth, frostbyte they should be up for somethin =D

VA

Smash Hero
people still play melee in UK probably more than brawl, and there are some good players in london you might just have to get a train to meet them lol
speak to professor pro, tears of sephiroth, frostbyte they should be up for somethin =D
frost is in america right now xD

and who plays brawl anyway?

Top Bottom