• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
Aaron I wasn't saying my Marth could beat your Fox, my marth kind of sucks. I merely saying how much I enjoy the match up so I'd be willing to MM it. Other than that I wouldn't put my marth up against your sheik or your peach. But come to think of it I'd do it just for fun even though I don't have a great deal of faith.

I wouldn't bring up ALT, I don't really count that. As the set was pretty close but I was mostly in control, I beat you in the first game and was leading the entire second game, you took me by surprise with a dsmash near the edge and killed me but we were both 1 stock high percent. Anyway, I know you're smart and I really look forward to playing you. I'm much better at dealing with pressure. When I came out here no one knew me or anything and when I played in the tournament I had some pretty good matches. I used my Peach and Samus in doubles and I teamed with fire emblem x or wahtever his name is, and we took 2nd. I came 7th in the singles using samus/peach, I took the best person I've ever played to one stock in the tournament and forced him to switch from falco. My confidence and mental game are better than before and I'm a totally different player.

We should record it all for sure. And lol you know you won't win it all. I'll even beat you in Peach dittos :'(

VA

Smash Hero
Oh and I prefer to do best of 5 but I'm guessing each one will best of 3?

EDIT: my sig is much betterer than yours.

EDIT EDIT: I > You

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
but VA as been playing western smashers , so prof could watch out
lol Wow, after I swear you said he wont improve that much from being there that short length of time? And you were saying he is not going to be the best, I think it was you anyway.

Frozenwave- I hope you're getting back into smash. You ARE a very good player even though you've had some unlucky pools.
loool You have some obsession with his IC. Everyone is a really good player compared to you, no offense.

I wouldn't bring up ALT, I don't really count that. As the set was pretty close but I was mostly in control, I beat you in the first game and was leading the entire second game, you took me by surprise with a dsmash near the edge and killed me but we were both 1 stock high percent. Anyway, I know you're smart and I really look forward to playing you. I'm much better at dealing with pressure. When I came out here no one knew me or anything and when I played in the tournament I had some pretty good matches. I used my Peach and Samus in doubles and I teamed with fire emblem x or wahtever his name is, and we took 2nd. I came 7th in the singles using samus/peach, I took the best person I've ever played to one stock in the tournament and forced him to switch from falco. My confidence and mental game are better than before and I'm a totally different player.

We should record it all for sure. And lol you know you won't win it all. I'll even beat you in Peach dittos :'(
You didnt win the firsy game lol, you didnt win any game, it was 2-0 to me, I remember because I remember saying I didnt lose a single game in my pools. I'm much better anyway, dont really need to tell you in what areas but I am, ask Fuzzy and the people that were at Fuzzy smashfest lol. Well I dont know the level of the people in Canada so for you to say you placed high in Canada and beat certain people doesnt really mean that much to me.
You say you have improved by your gonna have to show me as I have heard you say it before lol.
Tbh I really do think im gonna win all of the ones I stated, maybe I might lose 1 or 2 but im 100% sure at the end I will be leaving with the profit in money. Im only gonna take £2 with me because I know im not gonna lose lol jkin.
Yeah we should get them recorded, TC do you have any recording equipment.

Oh and I prefer to do best of 5 but I'm guessing each one will best of 3?

EDIT: my sig is much betterer than yours.

EDIT EDIT: I > You
It matters, best of 5 might be long due to the amount of matches it is but we have to see where we are what time it is etc.

4stock

Smash Cadet
yeah i surpose by the way i really want to play chrisboi in a mm. i so confident i will only bring $2 with me.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
so whats up with this talk ?

more importantly now that charles is on a trip , i guess smashfest are gonna be put at a halt ?
Yeah but for us people that would travel can still go to TC but your not going to go so for you there are no more smashfests.
What do you mean whats up with this talk :confused:?
yeah i surpose by the way i really want to play chrisboi in a mm. i so confident i will only bring $2 with me.
Good luck with that, you think you can beat him? He is shit.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
lol Wow, after I swear you said he wont improve that much from being there that short length of time? And you were saying he is not going to be the best, I think it was you anyway.

loool You have some obsession with his IC. Everyone is a really good player compared to you, no offense.

You didnt win the firsy game lol, you didnt win any game, it was 2-0 to me, I remember because I remember saying I didnt lose a single game in my pools. I'm much better anyway, dont really need to tell you in what areas but I am, ask Fuzzy and the people that were at Fuzzy smashfest lol. Well I dont know the level of the people in Canada so for you to say you placed high in Canada and beat certain people doesnt really mean that much to me.
You say you have improved by your gonna have to show me as I have heard you say it before lol.
Tbh I really do think im gonna win all of the ones I stated, maybe I might lose 1 or 2 but im 100% sure at the end I will be leaving with the profit in money. Im only gonna take £2 with me because I know im not gonna lose lol jkin.
Yeah we should get them recorded, TC do you have any recording equipment.

It matters, best of 5 might be long due to the amount of matches it is but we have to see where we are what time it is etc.
watch the youtube vids they're funny

VA

Smash Hero
lol it was 2-1 aaron. I'm 100% certain of it. I remember the whole set lol. Even what stages it was on. You counterpicked me on FoD and it was really really close (like I said) then I went to PS. Where the set ended. REMEMBER? Oh well I really don't care about any of the talk before hand, I'll let the results do the talking.

4stock

Smash Cadet
Your so confident...youll bring 2 pounds -_- I thought you guys actually MM'd for more then a travelcard man
i will put my house on the line if i could. by the way last dragon is a waste man. he did not show his true ability at the fest.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Your so confident...youll bring 2 pounds -_- I thought you guys actually MM'd for more then a travelcard man
lol Well technically its more then that, we're doing like 10 MM's for £2 each lol.

Wtf you talking about *** you never came anyway.
Soooo do you have any recording equipment TC, even a camera but preferably something better?

i will put my house on the line if i could. by the way last dragon is a waste man. he did not show his true ability at the fest.
Yeah I know, he was just nervous too play good because he didnt want to get judged, I dont know why but he should have played properly.

lol it was 2-1 aaron. I'm 100% certain of it. I remember the whole set lol. Even what stages it was on. You counterpicked me on FoD and it was really really close (like I said) then I went to PS. Where the set ended. REMEMBER? Oh well I really don't care about any of the talk before hand, I'll let the results do the talking.
lol Ok im sorry, I think I remember now. but anyway I will talk trask and then see the results and then talk trash about how my before trask talking came true :bee:

watch the youtube vids they're funny
lol I shall in a min.

VA

Smash Hero
lol, I'm going to laugh when I beat your peach. we were so even last time we played. my fox even took a game off your peach. lol, I'm excited to **** you.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol, I'm going to laugh when I beat your peach. we were so even last time we played. my fox even took a game off your peach. lol, I'm excited to **** you.
loool The only reasons why you won was because of the controller, ask Frozenwave how my controller was at Charles lol, and it was still a close game with my controller so im dissapointed you didnt do more lol. When my controller is working though you will get done without effort.

VA

Smash Hero
A controller sending you in another direction is a more valid john then someone spoke in my ear during a match lol.
well for you maybe. But my control is **** anyway, it regularly ****s me over I just get on with it. I bought about 3 replacement controls off ebay that sucked even worse. so for you I guess edwin chatting **** in your ear while your playing doesn't mean much. But to me at that point it did. EPIC JOHNS.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOL aaron winz

I dont think Robby will be as good as he sayz
Loool True. I have proof that I have gotten better from peoples report.

well for you maybe. But my control is **** anyway, it regularly ****s me over I just get on with it. I bought about 3 replacement controls off ebay that sucked even worse. so for you I guess edwin chatting **** in your ear while your playing doesn't mean much. But to me at that point it did. EPIC JOHNS.
I think for nearly anyone a controller sending them in another direction would mess up their game more then someone talking in your ear where you are in total control. I am amazing though, and I am going to beat you when you come here and then post it on smashboards lol. When you coming back anyway so I know a date where I can **** you so I can put it on my calender and physc myself for it with mental and physical preparations for it?

Edds

Smash Ace

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Wtf you talking about *** you never came anyway.

sorry to say this but who the *** are you XD
last dragon was nervous XD

man VA ,

whats with this confidence its mind blowing prof better watch out ,:laugh:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
your completely mad XD

your sense of humor is crazy
lol Thank you.
Why have you copied my sig lettering under my sig in terms of colour and place where to be contacted?
Will you ever go TC?
And TC you didn't awnser my question if you had any record equipment!
And VA you didn't awnser my question of when your coming back!
And Chrisboi you didn't awnser my question if I am better then me at smash!
And Pdot you didn't awnser my question of what type of prick are you!
And 4stock you didn't awnser my question about can you go a day without me 4stockin you!
And Edwin you didn't awnser my question on msn if you love me!
And Craiigg you didn't awnser my question about if your willy wanted to *** ****** *** **** ** ****** *** * ** (too rude for smashboards)

VA

Smash Hero
Edwin do you really think I'd just let pro say he's going to beat me? I reserve my actual opinions for myself, when you are "trasktalking" with pro you just have to go bigger on the ego, simple?

I'm back in September, on the 12th. But I have some serious partying to do with my friends. I don't know when I'll be available/recovered to play smash.

Top Bottom