• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOOL Nearly all of chrisboi quotes were a word something that made the sentence proper english.
Chrisboi and ToS are you gonna come this saturday because I need to have a MM with Chrisboi.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Smash! Mine! Sat!
btw you should all know that its pretty risky going to craigs, considering he doesnt have to pay electricity bills, he never has. plus he steals so much anyway - like raf you remember that orange pad? that was craig... and charles you remember that action replay? that was him too... plus he sold garys ds/psp whichever it was and kept the money. plus he stole £111 quid from me along with various things from my house... alios amigos!

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
btw you should all know that its pretty risky going to craigs, considering he doesnt have to pay electricity bills, he never has. plus he steals so much anyway - like raf you remember that orange pad? that was craig... and charles you remember that action replay? that was him too... plus he sold garys ds/psp whichever it was and kept the money. plus he stole £111 quid from me along with various things from my house... alios amigos!
So many things being revealed

chris H

Smash Journeyman
oh my goodness V3x? why you saying this now

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
course im sayin it seriously - if he wants to steal over a £100 quid plus a tv and dvd stereo box then he can say goodbye to all his secrets, theft and lies **** him

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
What, did he steal that from you then? And when did you find out or did you know about all of it all along.
How did he steal a TV :S

Where did spkz post then since he posted yesterday and its usually round your house that means all of this happened today or yesterday.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Uh, also you guys never paid back me and gary for the coach tickets to newcastle :/, He hasn't returned my ntsc smash, I think some of my money went missing from my wallet after I went to his place after a shopping trip. The DS was stolen apparently, the PSP just went missing although it was laying around his for ages.. He also "lost" my silver controller which was near brand new, then suddenly his controlled became modded and had a brand new silver top..

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
You knew this all along and you're only now saying that Fuzzy

spKz

Smash Ace
lol nice blame passing!

i have already explained what happened with all that **** , im not bothered who you belive, him or me.

paul - 8years of freindship : )

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Paul was saying to me earlier on today that it is true but he doesn't know about people like Vincent wallet.

And apprently you dont pay electricity and the £1 is just cos you want it and I dont know who to believe because your both my friends but I pretty sure Spkz hasn't stolen anything from me anyway so im happy.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
In the end of the day someone stole it and I dont want to blame Craig but it does seem like it could be him after all of the theft happening near him and everything just seems to add up from what v3x? told me but Spkz is my friend so I dont want to play him...

But I have to say this part.... some of you people and im not saying names shouldn't be blaming Wiggum for some of the thefts because thefts were going on before he signed on smashboards.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Like i said guys, i've only said what i know - im not saying anything other than what i know.

Any theft i HAVNT mention - i know nothing about, sorry.

As for blame passing - its not blame, its letting everyone know what a stealing little **** you are and not covering for you anymore. In your words "Im done".

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
im hosting a smashfest this weekend

its on silverleigh road

number 64

thornton heath

VA

Smash Hero
are you really? please someone tell me who is REALLY hosting. Because me and the beast may attend.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
im hosting a smashfest this weekend

its on silverleigh road

number 64

thornton heath
What the hell looool. Your a big prick lol.
The smashfest is really being held at

Gonville road

Number 81 or 88

Thorton Heath.

Knock at all numbers between that and make sure whoever awnser it you say is Quagy there

chris H

Smash Journeyman
well all chrisboi can say is finish

no brain only coconut

well all i need is one grab

and charles you are a fool man you know he took your thing and yet you still went to his house and then you got nice finish oh spkz charles said to me that you are good in bed lol only joking

ses aran

Smash Cadet
chapter smash, book of Reverlations page 168. And one smasher said unto another "if you shall stealeth my **** then I shall not be coming round your house. And all other (london) smashers felt lost and looked for a saviour. One to invite them to their house weekly and to not steal their ****. Then suddenly out of the light appered ............

Top Bottom