• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Smash scene is dead, go join a better scene

Also why is it that you guys actually would start 'moving to people'. What the hell are you guys, brutes?
P Pro your ego extends so far, I read what you said at Mario kart and admit it, you got owned by PDOT, trying to justify yourself by saying LOOK AT THE SPEED BAR :V

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Smash scene is dead, go join a better scene

Also why is it that you guys actually would start 'moving to people'. What the hell are you guys, brutes?
P Pro your ego extends so far, I read what you said at Mario kart and admit it, you got owned by PDOT, trying to justify yourself by saying LOOK AT THE SPEED BAR :V
The score is currently 21-9 to me vs PDOT so you know nothing you neeky **** loool... I was explaining that his veichle is faster and I still beat him. Go back to Melty Blood and your mission to achieve a life.

LOL

Go buy another £100 pound game for a console you don't have.

i nearly forgot about that
LOOOL you posted this time ago but I just noticed it... He is a big DoDo, what did he buy anyway?

I wanna Salsa to the chorus of this song with Pdot, people just imagine me and pdot doing it, now isn't that an amazing image lol:laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PwpZVlOumc

Retroking2000

Smash Master
The score is currently 21-9 to me vs PDOT so you know nothing you neeky **** loool... I was explaining that his veichle is faster and I still beat him. Go back to Melty Blood and your mission to achieve a life.

LOOOL you posted this time ago but I just noticed it... He is a big DoDo, what did he buy anyway?

I wanna Salsa to the chorus of this song with Pdot, people just imagine me and pdot doing it, now isn't that an amazing image lol:laugh: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PwpZVlOumc

you guys must be stupid , to think that maybe the beatings and mindgames and fsmash tips i have been giving you guys so much is affecting the oxygen supply to you guys brains lol thats the dumbest thing ive read today

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
We were talking about time trials which you know I am better than you at. you might have more times now but i havent played in a very long time.

just gimme 30 mins and all the records will be mine AGAIN

that song is **** and annoying

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
you guys must be stupid , to think that maybe the beatings and mindgames and fsmash tips i have been giving you guys so much is affecting the oxygen supply to you guys brains lol thats the dumbest thing ive read today
Have you even kissed a girl before? I haven't played you since ALT so you haven't been giving me anything except showing me how much of p ussies you and your crew are. That lack of girls around you is affecting your brains lol. Go off with Fuzzy.

We were talking about time trials which you know I am better than you at. you might have more times now but i havent played in a very long time.

just gimme 30 mins and all the records will be mine AGAIN

that song is **** and annoying
LOL I play, but i dont play by myself all the time like you in time trials
You need to man up and play online instead of playing by yourself in Ghost. obv scared of getting hit by projectiles and other cars bumping into you, and you even said you dont play onine because people can hit you and get lucky (you need to man up your frame of mind) but you can defend yourself with other items and I know you dont get blue shells which can't stopped because your never in 1st place.
Im going online from now on (except when my internet aint working) to play with OTHER PEOPLE instead of cowering into playing by myself like you loool BIG TIME MAN UP!!!
Its bait your gonna reply saying I'm giving up because your better then me but I remember when you were being cocky and saying your gonna beat me online and your better then me online and then we played each other, I beat your 3-0 on grand prix... No not 3-0 on grand prix people... I won 3 grand prix in a row and he won none... and from then on you didn't want to play online anymore which shows how much you run away from things when you start losing but I wasn't on time trial in the first place which means you cant say im giving up.... KOOL KOOL.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Yeah I'm upset and I don't have a comeback

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
LOOOL Agreeing to statements in a sarcastic and plain always shows a bit of depression and hate in the other persons heart.

I wont try to hurt your feelings anymore as your my friend

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol edwin

Go cry about coming third AGAIN

edit : no hard feelings

VA

Smash Hero
edwin and his mom reckon he's best in the UK and he can four stock everyone in the country. he also apparently sandbagged against fuzz and zeppo. funny how this revelation only came to light a few months after where you have had time to ponder on a ridiculous john?

fact: edwin has seen every single Ken match online

opinion: edwin is a ****ing loser?

FoulPlay

Smash Lord
This is the most disgraceful thread ever, it's just bashing Edwin, what happened to this thread? It's a unorganized mess unlike the scott-.... nevermind.

Is there anything MELEE related ever gonna pop up (Tourny wise) from London? Or are you waiting for us Scots to do something?

VA

Smash Hero
This is the most disgraceful thread ever, it's just bashing Edwin, what happened to this thread? It's a unorganized mess unlike the scott-.... nevermind.

Is there anything MELEE related ever gonna pop up (Tourny wise) from London? Or are you waiting for us Scots to do something?
does this post involve the words hate and edwin respectively?

I'm not sure as I haven't read it, if it doesn't, then gtfo.

Kone

Smash Master
Just so that u melee players know, tho its a while off, ill be hosting a melee/brawl tourney (2/3 day event) in the winter hols. Itll be residential so people will need to save !

Top Bottom