• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Retroking2000

Smash Master
chapter smash, book of Reverlations page 168. And one smasher said unto another "if you shall stealeth my **** then I shall not be coming round your house. And all other (london) smashers felt lost and looked for a saviour. One to invite them to their house weekly and to not steal their ****. Then suddenly out of the light appered ............
you make all of us look dumb well pdot mostly

lol so true
fuzzy is not the fighting type only smash and bones

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
He doesn't have to fight lol, just stand up for himself more tis all.
Who said anything about fighting, your whole crew is just full of pu$$ies, except for Frostbyte.. dont have that much info on him yet but I soon will.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
who accused me of stealing?
***** don't try **** with me don't act liek i can't get u either u come smashfesta nd you get moved to

lol oh **** im so pissed fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

lol robbery ahppening alld ay everydsay vex is sad so is spkz noes hello everybopdy aaaaaaaaaaheifh

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
looool, He really is pissed is well.
He rang me when I was on the way home from college all drunk and **** and saying something about how he has a big d!ck to some girls lol but we all know its good.
Well I was told not to say but someone accused Wiggum of stealing one of the items on the list.

curious whats happenin tomorrow
So were you lying about the Kman thing lol.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
lol hold tight them

let's say i did steal it what are they gonna' do about it :bee:

na i'm just beefin' i didnt steal **** and any mother ****er who says i did can say it to my mother ****in' face, lol try me i might take it lightly.

anyhow hold tight the mandem init

p.s: lol prof u know u were lovin' it :laugh:

FrostByte

Smash Lord
Man, this is ****d up, to the point where we can't even trust our fellow smashers. I won't say that it's justifiable stealing from random people you don't see that often, but from your own boy you've known for how ever many years? You won't gain anything from that and it's just sick man.

Alright, I'm gonna ask the community what they want to do about the situation on hosting fests/housing since we've basically lost Charles' and Craig's rep isn't looking too good at the moment.

chris H

Smash Journeyman
lol all spkz needed was 8 years to theft well it is not nice and we have not lost charles far from it he is just moved in so that is why charles is to much when he is getting finished at smash

WTF

hey i have not played smash for like 2 weeks oh i 4 stocked 3 cup last night it was ****

Retroking2000

Smash Master
looool, He really is pissed is well.
He rang me when I was on the way home from college all drunk and **** and saying something about how he has a big d!ck to some girls lol but we all know its good.
Well I was told not to say but someone accused Wiggum of stealing one of the items on the list.

So were you lying about the Kman thing lol.

i have just been informed that kman is hotsing at his uni hosting**

Kman25

Smash Ace
Man, this is ****d up, to the point where we can't even trust our fellow smashers. I won't say that it's justifiable stealing from random people you don't see that often, but from your own boy you've known for how ever many years? You won't gain anything from that and it's just sick man.

Alright, I'm gonna ask the community what they want to do about the situation on hosting fests/housing since we've basically lost Charles' and Craig's rep isn't looking too good at the moment.
Well yeah since Im gonna be living in a house in June, I can start hosting fests from there. I already have two TVs now maybe I could get a third dunno.

And I amhosting today at my Uni, If you wanna come then alright then but I cant find my phone atm so message me for my second no.

Top Bottom