• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
I won't even have to try to stop you, fox is going to turn feral and eat your marths face off then **** it out all over his body.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Too. Much.

LOOOOOOL I laughed out loud for about 10 seconds so feel proud you achieved something.

So are we going to see you playing smash soon Frostbyte or are you still eliminated from the smash community.

i am gonna win that tourney saturday just try and stop me hahahaha
I won't even have to try to stop you, fox is going to turn feral and eat your marths face off then **** it out all over his body.
lol at you two are arguing over second place since I'm getting first.

Whoelse wants to get ***** at Mario Kart Wii. Pdot is avoiding the online playing but I literally DESTROYED EVERYONE of his ghost times and he came back with a FEW ones where he beat my crap times and then I beat him on the ones he had hope on again so anyonelse wanna get beat.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Who else wants to get ***** at Mario Kart Wii. Pdot is avoiding the online playing but I literally DESTROYED EVERYONE of his ghost times and he came back with a FEW ones where he beat my crap times and then I beat him on the ones he had hope on again so anyonelse wanna get beat.
The lies are a lot.

You beat like 3 of my times OMG well done.

If you look on friends ranking and scroll through all of them the majority of them my times ARE better than yours so sit down and get practising you ***got ***** ******.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
OMFG the LIEEEEE. I beat like 8 or something lol about 3 I will go home and name everyone I beat you on to prove it. I sent only like 3 to you but I can viewed some of your times and beat them without your ghost. I havent played it for a while so you probably beat some of my **** records once again. But i know you had a KTD (Kart Till Dawn) By yourself until you beat my **** records and I just come along and beat it the first time I play it.
NICE AND COCKY. You want to have a MM?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol the time trials you beat were probably ones i was just doing to unlock toadette. the ones i actually went for you can't beat apart from toads factory. Go on now i've beaten like nearly all of your records. and maple treeway is going to get beaten, im milliseconds apart

Ok lets do a 1 on 1

ill make a room

first to win 3 grand prix'???

y

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool I saw the Maple Treeway one and you were trying your heart, soul and purpose to the max. Ok and we need to do a normal one so we can see how we cope when other people are about. But seriously I need you to explain how you feel getting ***** in smash and then playing another game and getting ***** in that game is well by the same person.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
1. you dont **** me in mario kart

2. i wasnt tryin my heart and soul i actually made a few mistakes and still got that close...

3. ur a *****

4. im never coming on dis website again, u upset me all the time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
1. you dont **** me in mario kart

2. i wasnt tryin my heart and soul i actually made a few mistakes and still got that close...

3. ur a *****

4. im never coming on dis website again, u upset me all the time.
EEEEEEEEEEmotions.
Im sorry but I have to show you this because you lied about how I only beat you in 3 races.

Current List That I beat Pdots ghost

1. Maple Treeway
2. Moo Moo Meadows
3. Mushroom Gorge
4. Toad Factory
5. GCN Peach Beach
6. SNES Ghost Valley 2
7. DS Yoshi Falls
8. DS Delfino Sqaure
9. GBA Bowser Castle 3
Interlude - Currently how do you feel.
10. SNES Mario Circuit 3
11. DS Peach Gardens

Current List That Pdot is beating Professor Pros Ghost

1. N64 Bowsers Castle
2. Luigi Circuit.........

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
EEEEEEEEEEmotions.
Im sorry but I have to show you this because you lied about how I only beat you in 3 races.

Current List That I beat Pdots ghost

1. Maple Treeway
2. Moo Moo Meadows
3. Mushroom Gorge
4. Toad Factory
5. GCN Peach Beach
6. SNES Ghost Valley 2
7. DS Yoshi Falls
8. DS Delfino Sqaure
9. GBA Bowser Castle 3
Interlude - Currently how do you feel.
10. SNES Mario Circuit 3
11. DS Peach Gardens

Current List That Pdot is beating Professor Pros Ghost

1. N64 Bowsers Castle
2. Luigi Circuit.........
LOL

Reds are the corrections... sorry bro

xx

i think your ranking thing may need updating

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Oooh I guess I did need to update..

Allow me going on and beating 5 of your new records and having to stop because 5 is the max.

Lol and allow me predicting which ones I was going to beat in my earlier post. Got them all apart from the ghost valley (nice time u got there) correct..instead i beat yoshi falls.

prof you can keep trying to beat em but i will always get an even better time. stop wasting your time.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Oooh I guess I did need to update..

Allow me going on and beating 5 of your new records and having to stop because 5 is the max.

Lol and allow me predicting which ones I was going to beat in my earlier post. Got them all apart from the ghost valley (nice time u got there) correct..instead i beat yoshi falls.

prof you can keep trying to beat em but i will always get an even better time. stop wasting your time.
looool Im sorry its the other way round, I beat you in about 8 which was why I was 11 stages in front and I had to turn off and back on my wii so it would reset and I could send more.. then I just gave up and some the races when I'm racing your MEGA slow **** ghost I slow down and just win so I know there is always room to improve my amazing driving. You on the other hand are driving a Bike which is faster than a kart and which ALL except one of the world records are held by and im driving a kart and still manage to beat you WHILE NOT EVEN DRIVING MY BEST....can you explain how that works out....
Thank you for the comment on ghost valley. The only stage I am not attempting to beat you n is N64 Sherbert Land as it is the ****test stage in the land.... along with Shy Guy Beach.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
looool Im sorry its the other way round, I beat you in about 8 which was why I was 11 stages in front and I had to turn off and back on my wii so it would reset and I could send more.. then I just gave up and some the races when I'm racing your MEGA slow **** ghost I slow down and just win so I know there is always room to improve my amazing driving. You on the other hand are driving a Bike which is faster than a kart and which ALL except one of the world records are held by and im driving a kart and still manage to beat you WHILE NOT EVEN DRIVING MY BEST....can you explain how that works out....
Thank you for the comment on ghost valley. The only stage I am not attempting to beat you n is N64 Sherbert Land as it is the ****test stage in the land.... along with Shy Guy Beach.
either you don't know how to drive a bike or you're just using that for johns

lol @ johning in mario kart.

bikes are not faster than karts btw, they just get wheelies

while you get megaboost (when the drift goes red)

so it evens out.

to be honest, your times are kinda easy to beat haven't even said time to try. lol @ you thinking you was unbeatable on maple treeway and me destroying it.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
either you don't know how to drive a bike or you're just using that for johns

lol @ johning in mario kart.

bikes are not faster than karts btw, they just get wheelies

while you get megaboost (when the drift goes red)

so it evens out.

to be honest, your times are kinda easy to beat haven't even said time to try. lol @ you thinking you was unbeatable on maple treeway and me destroying it.
Yes they are you dummy lol. If you look at the area which says SPEED!!!!!!!! you know that area with the bar which says SPEED!!!!!!!! yes SPEED!!!!!!!! you will notice that the bikes bars are higher then the karts = they are faster then the Karts, the advantage Karts have is they are heavier making them more playable in online races but not ghost races. Do I need to show you everything you dumb ****. I knew my Maple Treeway record was beatable as it isn't the World Record but I just wanted to be cocky, if you want to play for money and then I will turn on the Time To Try I am down you phat prick. I can play bikes they are just boring but I find it funny how I destroy your times on a kart when that situation is fitted for a bike looool. Gonna f uck you up physically and online then at smash

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
sounds like johns to me...

"I can use high tiers but i don't because they are boring"

looool

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i see no destroying going on lol

all i see is someone thinking they have a chance when i am actually sandbagging

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool at 2 pages of this,
This is never going to end, its going to be me beat your record you beat mine, until I say time to try and get an unbeatable record. Is there a thread on smashboards for Mario Kart Wii so we can be cocky together its more fun when we are cocky together like in Smash doubles lol.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Like I was expecting you to go anyway Edwin loool.

How come Pdot when we played yesterday the online score was 21 wins me and 9 wins you and when we did a one on one grand prix i won 4 and you won none and we drew once??

VA Stiil come anyway you dont have to come just for him Kman will be there.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
if kman isnt going im not

ring him prof

:(

VA

Smash Hero
sorry? lol, sorry I felt bad at how easy it was taking apart your peach with samus and switched to fox. JOHNS. lovely. gg's though, I hope that fox ditto get's uploaded because of the amazing tech lolz.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
My fave chrisboi quote is

"No brain, only milk and bombs"

or

"coconut, get nice chrisboi finish"

or

"luvin dat sexc girl"

Kman25

Smash Ace