• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
cool a fest at edwins

ill be there in like 2 hours

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol No wiggum people are not at Edwin house. Im poor so i dont have money to text back lol, posting is free:):):):)

Lets start off some arguements now. Chrisboi how did you get destroyed by frozenwave.

VA

Smash Hero
no edwin scrub, I live in reading, I just feel as though it would be beneficial for both our melee games to get a good amount of time playing against each other.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Everyone Migrate to Neo EMpire!!! lol

TOo bad I didnt get many games in on friday, all I did was have like 4 games against Frostbyte and thats it

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
couldnt reply to your txt but i will try my best to make it and **** it up

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I dont think I can make it tommorow as I am going ice skating with my friends. Who is going anyway out of curiousity. If I did come though I would just be ****** everyone of you lot anyway lol.

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
I dont think I can make it tommorow as I am going ice skating with my friends. Who is going anyway out of curiousity. If I did come though I would just be ****** everyone of you lot anyway lol.
curious... i don't seem to remember you winning? :p lol

**** i think i'm right - didnt my MARTH beat your peach? **** i think thats right... And didn't i have johns too? **** man i thought you were decent? :p

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
curious... i don't seem to remember you winning? :p lol

**** i think i'm right - didnt my MARTH beat your peach? **** i think thats right... And didn't i have johns too? **** man i thought you were decent? :p
I dont remember your marth beating my peach. The last moment I remember with you is me beating you in soooo many MM's and you owing me £16...

Top Bottom