• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Anything happenin in the next two weeks ladies?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok fuzzy wuzzy

i love you.

ill try my best to come to yours

can i stay the weekend, i really miss you.

I did not say this PDOT posted on my account while i was at his house as my smashboards wasn't working lool. I dont know if I can come on friday though

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Dont worry ill play you to :V even though (johnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohnsjohns)

Youd probably beat me

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ok fuzzy wuzzy

i love you.

ill try my best to come to yours

can i stay the weekend, i really miss you.
I did not say this PDOT posted on my account while i was at his house as my smashboards wasn't working lool. I dont know if I can come on friday though.

chris boy ROFL

hey wiggum i will give you tips just need your MSN :p also frozenwave needs smash in his life

also prof pro MM marth vs peach 1 pound ok
Not sure if I want a Marth vs Peach MM i might go Sheik but ok if i come.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Why are you saying yet another Bday lol. Dont you have a life and realise that when someone invites you somewhere its more important then smash. and I dont have it anymore its tommorow but im lying down in bed right so im being lazy tbh.

VA

Smash Hero
Why are you saying yet another Bday lol. Dont you have a life and realise that when someone invites you somewhere its more important then smash. and I dont have it anymore its tommorow but im lying down in bed right so im being lazy tbh.

Don't I HAVE A LIFE? lol...lol....LOL!

Oh yes, I go to smash over everything all the time.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
VA doesn't only have A life..he has three.

:/

VA

Smash Hero
VA doesn't only have A life..he has three.

:/
I have 9, i'm a cat.

if any of those 9 lives consisted of me constantly ditching things to go to random people off the streets birthdays, I'd proabbly give up the other 8.

Random man off the street: Hey, it's my birthday.

Ppro: Sweet, see you at 6?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I have 9, i'm a cat.

if any of those 9 lives consisted of me constantly ditching things to go to random people off the streets birthdays, I'd proabbly give up the other 8.

Random man off the street: Hey, it's my birthday.

Ppro: Sweet, see you at 6?
Constantly lol. I've done it twice. And that dont include today because I said i aint coming because im lazy.
Dont take your angry out on me because I completely destroyed you at ALT.:mad:

Any random people at Fuzz today impress anyone or just the normal new people level.

Top Bottom