• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
That's not really fair, seen as how young link is the best character in the game. Pichu is but one of many 'lesser' characters.
Yeah young link is alright I guess, I beat pdots young link all the time in dittos, an my young link is officialy better then his, isnt that right PDOT.
Im not sure if Adrian is going ALT anymore PDOT so we might have to give the ticket to Wiggum. Dont get happy wiggum though its not guranteed lol. But pdot can still get you one even if Adrian does go.

your link aint good till you can do death combos on fast fallers

Ok prof, at ALT
My link isnt good anyway lool. I know your link is better then mine.

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
£3 and you have yourself a deal, dummy.

LOOOOL. I feel sorry for you because your gonna be lonely all your life, you will fail in every event of life except melty blood.

Chris is ****

You will defo finsish Chrisboi and your link will never be better then mine lol.

Nice and cocky posts.
Stop posting and everyone will be a little bit happier :)

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Yeah young link is alright I guess, I beat pdots young link all the time in dittos, an my young link is officialy better then his, isnt that right PDOT.
Im not sure if Adrian is going ALT anymore PDOT so we might have to give the ticket to Wiggum. Dont get happy wiggum though its not guranteed lol. But pdot can still get you one even if Adrian does go.

My link isnt good anyway lool. I know your link is better then mine.
lol i know you were gettin' haps when you realised i was going instead :lick:

but yeah just tell me the price and i'll bring the money down next fest init

Retroking2000

Smash Master
since i am bored and have so much knowledge i am offer my advice on all top / high tiers of melee to help you guys in ALT

any questions ( if some of you are questioning me , i can only tell you this i am not that great at melee but i have knowledge of a the high tiers / top tiers so anyone want to learn a top / high tier post a question)

i am really not kidding you .

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i like profs posts so shh
<3 prof
I dont like yours, everyone is my enemy... jkin lol.
Yay I am entertaining someone.

I was actually joking lol

Prof - Why isnt adrian going anymore?
Well he didnt actually say he wasn't going but he isnt making the effort to contact me to fid out implying he is not that bothered.

whos adrian deos he play marth
Yes he does and he is some random smasher who is in my college, he was at GT and at spkz on te day after GT.

since i am bored and have so much knowledge i am offer my advice on all top / high tiers of melee to help you guys in ALT

any questions ( if some of you are questioning me , i can only tell you this i am not that great at melee but i have knowledge of a the high tiers / top tiers so anyone want to learn a top / high tier post a question)

i am really not kidding you .
I trust no information you give me after participating in playing Chrisboi.
CIS = Chrisboi Is ****

Chrisboi are you scared to come down to spkz this saturday?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
It has been suggested by my dear friend Edwin Watson that since there isnt a smashfest at Fuzzyness for the next two weeks that Chrisboi (even though CIS) Frostbyte and Edwin might come to spkz this saturday which means that ........... they might come.

CripCrip

Smash Rookie
Hi, Casual Smasher, only one tourney under my belt(MCM Expo Dogula) i was utterly destroyed looking to get in to the Tournament scene

64 Main: Pikachu
Melee Main: Falco
Brawl Main: Snake
Other info: I went to the same Secondary School as FrozenWave, he denies my existance, I have a mobility disability but I don't care much about it

Any Local Tournies going on that I can join?

Aiko

Smash Champion
i was actually joking because i was bored, and tbh racial doesnt even become a part of it because i didnt know you were black (if you actually are :S)

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
I might b down again this weekend. Wiggum ur not better than me u just had more matches. Prof Link ditto again?
I never said i was

hehe gettin all defensive over there, its so cute!!! :chuckle:

New rivalry starting off :O Wiggum and King lol.
hehe sounds like fun, although my games been off since last sat, and to add to that i've gotta' break in a new controller which is BAD since the L on my old one was sooo loose in comparison that my L cancel timing been screwed up

anyhow im defiantley coming this is, phi will be too but i doubt i'll have any time to step up since i've got to get ****loads of coursework done in the next few days, that doesn't stop me from coming though :lick:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i was actually joking because i was bored, and tbh racial doesnt even become a part of it because i didnt know you were black (if you actually are :S)
I was joking iswell with the black bit lol, just wanted to cause drama:bee:. Im sure you have seen me and my trouble making ways :).

LOOOOOL wiggum you were johning FATLY on saturday with your controller and the L-cancel and rubber and life and everything.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
lol all those johns are valid

besides it's best to make excuses now incase I loose later, that way people can't argue :laugh:

FYI: I didn't john about L cancels on saturday, however i did john about gimps, rubber, lack of ginger cake, being rested at gay percentages, my opponant, my controller as a whole, the lack of heartgames and various rants about moves not coming out and or making technical mistakes etc etc...

No Johns tho' :lick:

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Wiggum translation: "john, j john john, john,......". No more johns, just try n play lots of matches on sat 2 break ur pad in quicker. u bringing phi's cage wit u?lol. N the new way to money match is to throw the money at the person lol.
yes, but if I loose any of thoses matches it's my pads fault

Remember, I dont john because I need to, I john because I HAVE to

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
i cant wait to see all of your faces
Like your really coming anyway motherf ucking prick.

N the new way to money match is to throw the money at the person lol.
Espicially if its a coin lol.

Im coming and im up early for a change because i feel asleep yesterday baby. So I will be there to **** all day.

Top Bottom