• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
So, I'm goin Spkz this Saturday? Probably turn up as early as I can (12?), no change there then. But I have to be back as someone I know is through on 'I'd Do Anything' so I have to watch, lol ^_^
ill be there 'exlamation mark'

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
im prof spam, i waste my life on the forums posting **** that no one cares about ^________________________________________________^ 1177 posts in a year
Professor Pro :

Hi im Fuzzyness, I met my boyfriend in the smash community and I like it doggy style. I would cry if we ever seperated ways.
Im 18 and my boyfriend is 23.

chris H

Smash Journeyman
lol edwin pro is a mug in smash he things he is the best but one thing i don't get he wants to play me yet he say he don't want to come charles i understand that he does not want to get finished but come on man up a

J03

Smash Master
right this is a post with a meaing.

after ALT, prolly 2 weeks to a month after im hoping to run a smashmengfest.

its not a smashfest, there will be smash obv but thats not its purpose. i want a big get together.

my initial list of invites looks something like this.

Ed, Jam, Wes, Phil, Euan, Paul, Dave, Allan, Ryan, Ant, Alan, Ben, Carlton and Dan.

ran by myself and hopefully Will and Ste. and of course the personalities of the rest of my flat, were all good friends here.

this list isnt me being elitist, this is just the people i know the best and that i get along with. if anyone else fancies it let me know.

this is stage 1 atm, no date has been set and i just want to know what sort of interest you guys have in it and what dates would be best for you.

ive been talking to Euan about it and there are a few things i want to say.

as its in halls people would be spread out between a few rooms and seeing as this is a social event i wouldnt want people ignoring eachother lol.
So i propose a piss up ^_^. a bit of alcohol always loosens people up xD.
Id wanna go out tbh but i dont mind getting alot of beer into the flat, thats up to you guys. Z and D you might be underage but this is a student town and getting ID'd is just lol.

i need feedback on this guys so get back to me!

wip3out

Smash Rookie
right, lets try this again :p

hi I'm new, and want to begin playing at tournament level, I live in Surrey, but can get to London for tournaments/sessions etc. Where would someone suggests I start etc etc.

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Chrisboi you ****ing suck, if you accepted p pro's mm it would be for 5 pound not ****ing 1 pound you ****in nub bucket, so you made a new mm not accept his scrub.
i <3 you all...accept chrisboi

Iamthe_Dork

Smash Rookie
I'd hereby like to apologize for P.Vanity and his rather disgracefull and somewhat embarrising behaviour. As most may be able to see, he is under the unfluence of alcohol, tipsy, knackered, slammed, etc...etc.

Im sure that he will come to regret his profane word choices and apologize for his display.

Thank you for your time.

Iamthe_Dork

Smash Rookie
As previously stated, I return your feelings. As for Emas' attractiveness that is something I'd rather not disucss as she is currently in a relationship and cannot say I feel anything towards her.

Much love <3

P.S. Midnight walk?

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
Lol **** yes son, when muy partents got to bed...whny are we using smashboards when your stiting rght infornt of me :p...
she is hot though, and am bagging her :p

Iamthe_Dork

Smash Rookie
Yes, that is a good point. I hope we are not causing a disturbance to the community or in any way bothering them.

You have also just announced to the forum that you are "bagging" Ema. I wish for your success in this relationship, whether or not this counts as one.

"Really big", Heh, how amusing.

Much love <3

P.S. Lets not tell Andrew less the entire school and social circles know.

Top Bottom