• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

VA

Smash Hero
In the country obv. It's easy to become "best so and so in the country" when no one plays that character. Just look at me and Samus.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Can i have a free £1 too pdot?

Don't think you have a chance against edwin =x
that is correct sir

you love edwin 2much

so im gonna finish him

then frost

then you.
you believe that bull **** if it helps you sleep through the night

loool ^^

Pdot is going to take out the whole of IWR. ToS doesnt stand a chance against me though seriously.
cant wait to see that face . when you are losing

craiigg

Smash Lord
LOL id rather get sex than come. i MAY come on monday if you host summin charliemengz

chrisboi, hush your lips boy come on monday and it'll be **** =x

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
why did you buy a premium account edwin

spendin your cash on useless stuff

deserve to get finish

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
LOL id rather get sex than come. i MAY come on monday if you host summin charliemengz

chrisboi, hush your lips boy come on monday and it'll be **** =x
me and prof will go if you go on monday

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
forget aboout pro and pdot (aka bonnie and Clyde) they are **** just come fuzz

that is all
LOOOOL.. funny guy. You and Chrisboi are pinky and pinky. I would say pinky and the Brain but none of you are smart.

my god what is this melty blood crap, why dont you just quit smash so we dont have to hear it
You are my best friend now for saying that.

wats going down on monday coz my college is finished 4 easter. I might go spkz of saturday n whats evers going on on the monday which im guessing is at fuzz's. Prof & Pdot u going spkz or fuzz saturday?
I think im going to go Spkz on saturday then if PDOT is going Fuzz on monday I will hug him then we will go.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
goin spkz on at it'll be me, phi and his cousin who you all must humble on saturday, maybe jude will come but i doubt it cos' he flakes for CoD and hasn't had enough beatings to make him behave

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
im prof spam, i waste my life on the forums posting **** that no one cares about ^________________________________________________^ 1177 posts in a year

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
So, I'm goin Spkz this Saturday? Probably turn up as early as I can (12?), no change there then. But I have to be back as someone I know is through on 'I'd Do Anything' so I have to watch, lol ^_^

Top Bottom