• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
That video is the best video on youtube

Also who said im rich?

Also I have a better life then you, im going to study and hope for a job, while you live in MM;s

Backair on Ike is awesome imo :V

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool Actually your life is msn and Melty blood. And I know you dont get girls so your pissed for life.
And I know your seen as a neek in your school so your even more pissed, low being a social outcast though lol.
Good luck on studying for whatever **** thing you want to become.

Where is it this saturday btw. Sorry Va about last week do you forgive me:).

VA

Smash Hero
haha it's fine, you guys need to chill out though.

arguing over nothing and getting mega personal is kind of...not cool.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I dont loool. You lot take my posts too seriously. Every time I post you lot think I say it seriously. He called me poor anyway which is insulting my family so he started it :(

Edit: If he did say some of the things he says on smashboards face to face I would punch him up though, as long as he was being serious.:)

i know but what can you do but vanityangel why don't you shut them up by finishing them at brawl
Well you can accept my £5 MM for starters and No1 can shut me up on Brawl... because I dont play it lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
p.pro is big and tough

really tall with muscles and all sorts

VA

Smash Hero
I dont loool. You lot take my posts too seriously. Every time I post you lot think I say it seriously. He called me poor anyway which is insulting my family so he started it :(

Edit: If he did say some of the things he says on smashboards face to face I would punch him up though, as long as he was being serious.:)

Well you can accept my £5 MM for starters and No1 can shut me up on Brawl... because I dont play it lol.
I knew you were going to say "he started it", who cares, that's really not very important. The important thing is who is going to FINISH it (Chrisboi?), just someone take the initiative and don't reply with something deeply personal and offensive, it's sad, because neither of you actually know why you are arguing anyway.

IMO both of you get over it. I'll own you both.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I knew you were going to say "he started it", who cares, that's really not very important. The important thing is who is going to FINISH it (Chrisboi?), just someone take the initiative and don't reply with something deeply personal and offensive, it's sad, because neither of you actually know why you are arguing anyway.

You care to post about it lol.
I hope he feels offeneded anyway because now it can stop lol.

Edit : You own nothing VA:). Sorry Frozenwave hopefully we can end this apperent hatred I have for you.:bee:
p.pro is big and tough

really tall with muscles and all sorts
WTF loool. I dont have to be big and hench to do damage, ask your bro what I am capable of and get a chin strap while you are at it.

face it pdot and pro and chris you are **** compared to amsah at smash no point arguing whos ****ter
But im better then Amash.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357

Vanity Angelic has spoken.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Ill just post this

ok lets just stop this aint fun anymore

OK va who you main in brawl?
And i think this saturday's is Fuzzy but im not gonna be playing brawl cause I got melty practise for showdown x_x

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
poof, i mean prof..tell adrian i booked his ticket it was 10 pound

COEY

Smash Lord
Are any fests down here planned for after Easter? Only i might come down play some brawl, possibly some melee too..... nah not really melee sucks XD

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
loool Actually your life is msn and Melty blood. And I know you dont get girls so your pissed for life.
And I know your seen as a neek in your school so your even more pissed, low being a social outcast though lol.
Good luck on studying for whatever **** thing you want to become.

Where is it this saturday btw. Sorry Va about last week do you forgive me:).
AWWWWWW

how do you FEEL?? :laugh:

and I don't forgive you prof you made VA not come :(

all cos' you wanted to see some dickass movie....lol i didn't even know any good movies were out around now, Jumper was good tho'!! Samue L Jackson had white hair :chuckle:

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Jumper was crap. I am lengend was a good film but not the best. Transformers was a sick film. i haven't seen vantage point yet but it looks really interesting.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Jumper was crap. I am lengend was a good film but not the best. Transformers was a sick film. i haven't seen vantage point yet but it looks really interesting.
watch when i teleport a bus into your head!!

people will think that's pretty cool!!

well actually i liked jumper more than I am legened, cos that movie was sorta dead from the start, and then they killed of Will smith, which i can't forgive.

what's this vantage point thing tho'? i havn't even ehard of it, i'm just waiting for Indiana Jones :chuckle:

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
watch when i teleport a bus into your head!!

people will think that's pretty cool!!

well actually i liked jumper more than I am legened, cos that movie was sorta dead from the start, and then they killed of Will smith, which i can't forgive.

what's this vantage point thing tho'? i havn't even ehard of it, i'm just waiting for Indiana Jones :chuckle:
well that part was cool but that was it, nothing else. On the scale between 1-10, i would give 6 and yes, i am lengend was really dead and boring at the start but when you get half way through and at the end, it gets good. i would give that a 7.

here the trailer of vantage point if you want to know what it is.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UkgSUulBiI8

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
300 gets a 9 just for the epic jaw
Transformers was awesome, and i dont even know why, i just loved it
and the Teleporting of the bus is teh best part of the film, it was epic, but thats it

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Are any fests down here planned for after Easter? Only i might come down play some brawl, possibly some melee too..... nah not really melee sucks XD
theres like a fest every weekend

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
He was a marth player at GT not sure what hat he was wearing.
ToS MM? £1
Time To Try, look at my sig
Chrisboi £1 is well?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
you love edwin 2much

so im gonna finish him

then frost

then you.

Top Bottom