• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
this thread is full of all talk no action kidz O___o
This is why I think its best if you leave:).

Also Ppro doesnt seem like he changed within a week, still got ego over nine thousand
That actually wasnt funny. And dont say you werent trying to be funny cos you were lol.
I see you still havent followed my rules within a week about not saying anything. £10MM?

who's going where, turns out I'll be coming to A FEST this week. now Ppro and pdot tell me where you are going...and who wants me to bring my brawl setup?
I dont have much money atm and I cant be bothered to get on a train tommorow to charles tbh, so I MIGHT be going Spkz but im only going if your going, need some good competition (no offense to you other people your all good :)), I dont think PDOT is going.

VA

Smash Hero
I'd only go spkz if prof is going. Actually Prof I'm going Spookys so please just come because I'd like someone good to play in melee.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
I'd only go spkz if prof is going. Actually Prof I'm going Spookys so please just come because I'd like someone good to play in melee.
I will defo be there now, I havent played you in a while is well so it should be good:).

ppro dont make me slap you up woman O:
OMG its on *****, PDOT hold my earrings. Im gon have to take dis ***** out in reality then smash.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Im still sexier then you and thats all the matters.
My sexfactor is: 1000. I think you need to step it up.
I wont let you scratch my face to bring my sex factor below yours.
Unless your talking about sex then im the biggest hoe round here.
Tis why i play peach

craiigg

Smash Lord
as awful are your jokes are meng, my sex factor is off the scales
999 is just a facade, it's a mindgame for whe people really see me they're overwhelmed by my incredible aura of sexiness and die instantly.

ps. i can't meng i would but i gotsta goto work on saturdays >___>
maybe ill take one off soon and come to craigs xD

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
as awful are your jokes are meng, my sex factor is off the scales
999 is just a facade, it's a mindgame for whe people really see me they're overwhelmed by my incredible aura of sexiness and die instantly.

ps. i can't meng i would but i gotsta goto work on saturdays >___>
maybe ill take one off soon and come to craigs xD
looooool. I cant come back, I guess you.... win :( (:mad:)

Hopefully i will see you one day anyway at ALT or whatever and get in a few good games.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Sorry VA and Spkz but some girl just rang me and reminded me that I was meant to go to some birthday thingy, so I dont think I can make it, sorry VA.:( I might see you next saturday as Im doing nothing then

VA

Smash Hero
Oh and it's always ****ing birthday thing with you isn't pro, I reckon you do ballet or some **** like that. Just be a man and tell us what you're really doing.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
:(... Well I could stll go but I would be leaving EARLYYY. Like 5ish but im still not sure if I could do that.
But if i did leave 5ish what would you think of that.

looool GT was actually my aunties 40th birthday. April 5th is my friends bday iswell but im not going to that lol and 2morow is my friends bday, but I will leave like 5ish. If i didnt want you lot to know where I was going I would say im going somewhere and dont worry where im going lol.

I dont do ballet I do Hip hop dancing on thursdays and wednesdays and i do Capoiera on Mondays:).

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
WHERE? :O!
Thorton Heath lesiure centre every monday and thursday, I can only go on monday though and it starts at 7 and ends at 11. A 250 should take you there. Do you know where the leisure centre is?

you know partys tend to start like 2 hours later then they're supossed to

lol my friend was pissed when I skipped his party to play smash :chuckle:
We were going cinema first, unless the cinema is going to wait 2 hours for me lol, I was gonna skip the cinema so I could go to spkz but I would have to leave early and now it seems like VA is annoyed with me so he aint going :(

Why am I **** at smash?
Thats what I saw.

LOL pdot tells truthz
I agree.

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
Hey guys wuz up? i am really into smash bros melee and soon brawl and i play smash bros Competitively. if you are making a scene for smash bros than that cool.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
we have weekend smashfests

just look at the first post for details we have brawl and melee but most of us play melee because most of us have a melee tournament in liverpool and want to practice

but sometime we play brawl for fun

BTW where do you live

Hao

Smash Journeyman
Could I get some directions from the coach station?

Also are there any other train stations I could stop at. The National Rail website doesn't list the ones you have.

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Hey guys wuz up? i am really into smash bros melee and soon brawl and i play smash bros Competitively. if you are making a scene for smash bros than that cool.

Could I get some directions from the coach station?

Also are there any other train stations I could stop at. The National Rail website doesn't list the ones you have.
can you guys post you mobile numbers / email address i really dont like talkiing through smashboards

HURRICANE REV

Smash Ace
we have weekend smashfests

just look at the first post for details we have brawl and melee but most of us play melee because most of us have a melee tournament in liverpool and want to practice

but sometime we play brawl for fun

BTW where do you live
I live in Walthamstow. Yeah that sounds cool.

BTW, for brawl, i will main luigi and sonic

Top Bottom