• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Clearly Ppro is like, an emotional smash player :V

Also Ppro stop asking for money matches, its not like you live on them

Also if everyone was to punch the person who insulted them, youd probably be dead, cause everyone on boards has been insulted by you

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Clearly Ppro is like, an emotional smash player :V

Also Ppro stop asking for money matches, its not like you live on them

Also if everyone was to punch the person who insulted them, youd probably be dead, cause everyone on boards has been insulted by you
Im as emotional as a smasher gets, 10 pound MM.
I can take bangs but you wouldnt be able to take mine lol.
I haven insult Azen:).

Prof, no game is better than the other they're 2 diff games. + i think melty is a great competitive game so stfu =)
I think its **** so you STFU. Smash is better end of discussion, now go and ride or something.:)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
skeen

Charles jetpack and lamethrowa pls?
Now that everything is cleared you shall stop commenting on what I say and go back to melty blood. Other people are allowed to comment but you are banned.

Edit: Oh yeah and you are also banned from speaking about me behind my back if you want to say something then say it on smashboards... but that interacts with the first rule which means your fu cked :).

ok bullet bill.... thats in advance for when bullet bill says something bout my posts lol.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Pdot the best in london is going to spKz

Ppro : Yes I am ordering you what to do, and you have no choice but to agree.:)

diamond_time

Smash Rookie
hey, how open are you to new competitive players?

what is the overall skill level? i read that you upload the tournament matches? can you link me?

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol pdot and pro scared to come fuzzy they know they will get finished
You avoid my MM's you p ussy.

hey, how open are you to new competitive players?

what is the overall skill level? i read that you upload the tournament matches? can you link me?

New people are alwasy welcome trust me. The skill level varies to the worst people like Chrisboi to the best like Frostbyte.
You can look me up by typing in Professor Pro. Most of the matches of me are **** as pdot only uploads matches when he does good.

A-D

Smash Journeyman
that vid... Just =________________________________=
How can someone put so many random things together, lol =D

v3x?

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah and you are also banned from speaking about me behind my back if you want to say something then say it on smashboards...
**** sorry man I've just been telling everyone how gay you are but i'll post it here now so you know :) (Everyone i know bad mouths you all the time anyway so just think of it as a general rule of thumb that people hate you ;) :p)

Anyway, go to spkz accept no imitations.

etc etc etc

Edit: blahg

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
i hope you're gonna be there today vexy

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
hehe beat first 2 guys without trying but there's harder matches to come, no worry's tho' it's either me or one of my crew takign first, and we're winnign doubles and the crew battle.

lol serously tho' sandbagging to like 5% today i was Isai!! lol

it last all week tho' i'll keep giving updates

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Frost you got US brawl? + can me and gary copy it? we got a dvd drive that can read rip and write gc/wii games + we chipped our wii

Anyone else have a copy by chance?

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
So we can copy the disc next week tuesday? it takes a long time though.

The download for the iso is a joke, it keeps screwing around with the download speed and varies like 1-3 weeks so **** that

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Hey! In just under 3 weeks I should be back in London! (For about 3 weeks).

I haven't played melee since Brawl came out in Japan....but thats ok, I only need Brawl Shiek to **** you all anyway.

:)

Kone

Smash Master
Hope you ***** *** southern *****es going to make it to TKI for some brawl action. Calling out charles/frost, see what you guys are made of without melee ;_______________________;

Kman25

Smash Ace
Ermm can I come on Tuesday as well? Since Im gonna be in the easter holidays then
And Im looking to buy a copy of Brawl this week when I sort some stuff out

Top Bottom