• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
aint doing anything this weekend so ill come i guess

craiigg

Smash Lord
if you want an awful match of me and VA

youtube.com/craiiggbtry

but tbh i'd rather watch charles make out with a tree it's that boring

but check out mine and jam's brawl BtT =)

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
Im coming to this saturday smashfest but im not going to smash

Althought I wouldnt mind trying Brawl, I really really need to get some offline Melty blood practise for sweden coming up so dont even ask me for smash games, if im playing melty

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Ses Aran are you defintely coming to spkz this saturday, it will be good to see a new face among the kinda new player. Whoelse do you play iswell except samus, or isit just him.

ses aran

Smash Cadet
i thought it was fuzzys this weekend. Its not just her i play as im ok with sheik but other than that i cant use any1 well enough to compete

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
lol ^^

Nah

Vanity Angel is a God with that Samus girl.

ses aran

Smash Cadet
yeah i guess so if theres gonna b brawl, and more people there i just hope i dont get lost. my mates r gonna b so jealous that i played brawl first. Do u guys always play for money? Nobodys gonna admit it but who would u say was the worst who comes regually so i can play them first u know start at the bottom of the ladder.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
yeah i guess so if theres gonna b brawl, and more people there i just hope i dont get lost. my mates r gonna b so jealous that i played brawl first. Do u guys always play for money? Nobodys gonna admit it but who would u say was the worst who comes regually so i can play them first u know start at the bottom of the ladder.
Fuzzyness in my opinion

Top Bottom