• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Bullet Bill

Smash Master
The London thread is ****ing horrible. So many egos. Ses- don't go asking 'who is the worst' esp on a thread, it'll only start arguements. My advice- play as many people as you can. In particular try and play charles and frostbyte and watch how V.A. plays. He IS the best samus :embarrass

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
The London thread is ****ing horrible. So many egos. Ses- don't go asking 'who is the worst' esp on a thread, it'll only start arguements. My advice- play as many people as you can. In particular try and play charles and frostbyte and watch how V.A. plays. He IS the best samus :embarrass
Yea keeping up with the daily spam (for breakfast of course) is a full time occupation -.-;
Ses, i tend to be the worst since i cant be arsed to play super serious like 99% of the time....so play me first :chuckle:

\\o

o//

\o/~!! (woot)

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Noone asked you to enter our thread bullet head ;)

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool. You say its f ucking horrible yet you still find the time to post in here.

yeah i guess so if theres gonna b brawl, and more people there i just hope i dont get lost. my mates r gonna b so jealous that i played brawl first. Do u guys always play for money? Nobodys gonna admit it but who would u say was the worst who comes regually so i can play them first u know start at the bottom of the ladder.
We do play for money but mostly its just friendlies, Money matches are optional for the smash player.
Your gonna have to play Chrisboi first if you want to start from the bottom then work your way up from there. Just ask him when you want to play.

ses aran

Smash Cadet
thank u a straight answer. It wasnt meant to offend ne1, it just make sense that i start at the bottom a work my way up till i find the level im at compared to every1 else. Maybe i shouldnt have said worst :ohwell:.

bloody scousers stickin there noses in :p

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
thank u a straight answer. It wasnt meant to offend ne1, it just make sense that i start at the bottom a work my way up till i find the level im at compared to every1 else. Maybe i shouldnt have said worst :ohwell:.

bloody scousers stickin there noses in :p
Learn to type properly please your as bad as chrisboi...

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
loool WOAHHHH!!!
Dont be upset its just the truth

BTW ses who's smashfest are you gonna come to on saturday. I advise you to go spkz as there will be new people there probably around your level.
And we dont have STD's but sometimes people let you sleep round there house.

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
PPro, denied

neXus you coming to this saturday? Nhat and Guli's bringing their Kohaku and Warcueid to charles :V and ive got my nubtier wLen

and everyone should listen to

Soil - Breaking me down

Pretty old but its still awesome

Professor Pro

Smash Legend

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
lol Im sorry, people who are pricks bring the annoying side out of me:)
Im just saying whats on my mind anyway so no-one can really stop me from doing that.
People just dont like what im saying because I say it in a unconsiderate way.:(

FrostByte

Smash Lord
spkz I think it's longer to get there, but i'll come neway. I think if i start coming often i'll end up going fuzzys coz I think it's closer and easier to get to.
TOS(tears of seph here)

you should come to fuzzys house , the best smashers in london will be there no point waisting your finger energy on these losers even if they have brawl

ses aran

Smash Cadet
it looks like everybody wants 2 play "the new guy". Sorry every1 im gonna go fuzzys, I know i said id go spkz but fuzzys is easier 2 get 2 :( . I'll come to spkz next time.

go fuzzys if u wanna play "the new guy" ,and bring brawl if u can then its win win for every1.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
it looks like everybody wants 2 play "the new guy". Sorry every1 im gonna go fuzzys, I know i said id go spkz but fuzzys is easier 2 get 2 :( . I'll come to spkz next time.

go fuzzys if u wanna play "the new guy" ,and bring brawl if u can then its win win for every1.
it's a dam shame :(

oh well, i can still JV 5 stock Prof!! :chuckle:

Retroking2000

Smash Master

i look forward to playing with ya . :psycho:

chris H

Smash Journeyman
tos here**

too funny but one thing you forgot to mention that i still finish you guys
and pdot when it comes to making fun of ppl . you are the worst at it

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
neXus bring pad pl0x :V no johns on bad pad (fuzzyness) and thats if you come

so whos going where exactly, i wanna know if im gonna be bugged by smashers for ice climber games all day or...

EDIT: Ppro your a prick :V

Another Edit : Melty Bloods too good for you Ppro, scrub :V. Im also gonna bring Melty Blood ReAct for the funnyness and see how funky the game looks (vSion has etherlight whip with summons :V and damage isnt as fine tuned as ActCadenza)

3rd edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-77iv69Z5EE << ****

4th edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoAvbr3mwU&feature=related << ****+1

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
neXus bring pad pl0x :V no johns on bad pad (fuzzyness) and thats if you come

so whos going where exactly, i wanna know if im gonna be bugged by smashers for ice climber games all day or...

EDIT: Ppro your a prick :V

Another Edit : Melty Bloods too good for you Ppro, scrub :V. Im also gonna bring Melty Blood ReAct for the funnyness and see how funky the game looks (vSion has etherlight whip with summons :V and damage isnt as fine tuned as ActCadenza)

3rd edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-77iv69Z5EE << ****

4th edit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdoAvbr3mwU&feature=related << ****+1
I didnt even watch the vids that game is **** compared to smash, 10 pound MM?
If I ever see you face to face say some of the things you call me on smashboards and see what I do, I would actually merk you, I dont care I would do it infront of your family loool.

tos here**

too funny but one thing you forgot to mention that i still finish you guys
Please remember you've never finished me and always been to scared to accept my MM?
Chrisboi have you man'd up yet to accept my MM, you always have been the p ussy type.

Top Bottom