• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

P.Vanity

Smash Ace
sxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxcsxc
sxc
sxc
sxc
sxc
sxc
sxc

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Get The F Out Of Our Thread With This Rubbish! Wtf

ses aran

Smash Cadet
I leave my gf in bed. I spend my 2 pound. I take the hour, or so it takes to get to fuzzys, dispite the fact that I know that im gonna get my arse kicked, but I know I will get better so I go. I walk up to the door. KNOCK KNOCK. No answer I go to the shop. I come back 20 mins later. KNOCK KNOCK. "is charles there" "no everyone went to peters" . Cue a long and rainy/snowy trip home (no coat on) with txt from the other half sayin she wishes I was "with" her . (shouts "BOLOCKS" while at train station gets dirty look) :urg:

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Chrisboi you ****ing suck, if you accepted p pro's mm it would be for 5 pound not ****ing 1 pound you ****in nub bucket, so you made a new mm not accept his scrub.
i <3 you all...accept chrisboi
Im glad someone see how scared and **** this guy is lol.

keep it up pro and fuzzy wont let you in his house so i can finish the animal face you have on monday
Well I will say something back when someone says something about me loool. You finish no1 iswell.

lol edwin pro is a mug in smash he things he is the best but one thing i don't get he wants to play me yet he say he don't want to come charles i understand that he does not want to get finished but come on man up a
I would respond to you on the situation but PV finshed you with the truth.

Since Craigg hasnt said he if is going on not on monday I have somewhere to be on that day so it looks like im going there.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
I leave my gf in bed. I spend my 2 pound. I take the hour, or so it takes to get to fuzzys, dispite the fact that I know that im gonna get my arse kicked, but I know I will get better so I go. I walk up to the door. KNOCK KNOCK. No answer I go to the shop. I come back 20 mins later. KNOCK KNOCK. "is charles there" "no everyone went to peters" . Cue a long and rainy/snowy trip home (no coat on) with txt from the other half sayin she wishes I was "with" her . (shouts "BOLOCKS" while at train station gets dirty look) :urg:
i blame charles..charles is a moron

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Uh shut up? i didn't say there was anything going on saturday so blame yourselves

and yeah monday is on

can people please bring like 2 cube setups and 2 wii brawl setups (possibly?)

Retroking2000

Smash Master
Uh shut up? i didn't say there was anything going on saturday so blame yourselves

and yeah monday is on

well i dont know about brawl i dont think people want to risk their wiis stolen . not by you , but when coming back or poeple dont want to carry the heavy load :)

chris can bring a cube he has got like 3 and smash is no problem so there is one 1 setup

frozenwave the other setup :p

maybe frostbyte wii setup looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

i just want to add if frostbyte does bring a setup i doubt it will get stolen he travels with me and chris on the way back :)

maybe VA couls bring the other brawl setup loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll

Retroking2000

Smash Master

and yeah monday is on

lol pdot attacking charles , oh oh dont have it , charles said blame yourself ses aran dont have thats knife talk

pdot and fuzzy are around the same age i wonder who would win i bet pro will be holding pdots earings and yuna will be holding charles earing ROFL .

lets get this argument

cmon someone needs to feed this fight

looooooooooooooooooooooool

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Is VA and craigg going on monday ill go if they decide to go

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
So this is another monday flake
Its what happens when people have lifes, something you struggle to obtain.

LOOOOOL, I blame him iswell.

well i dont know about brawl i dont think people want to risk their wiis stolen . not by you , but when coming back or poeple dont want to carry the heavy load :)

i just want to add if frostbyte does bring a setup i doubt it will get stolen he travels with me and chris on the way back :)
You and Chrisboi are obssesed with not getting robbed everytime you go out. You lot need to MAN UP on the roads big time.

Since PDOT, VA or Craigg aint coming.
Not coming, end of.

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Well Ses Aran has had a bit of a **** time of it with no real explanation given. :urg:

Sat was good at Spkz ^_^ Walk to rest heartgames.

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Frozen: Ppro youll fail in life when you say youll go somewhere then randomly decide not to, get a job, then say your not going. Congrats you have a life, and lost money

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Well Ses Aran has had a bit of a **** time of it with no real explanation given. :urg:

Sat was good at Spkz ^_^ Walk to rest heartgames.

lol dikhead, i shoulda won that :lick:

great smashfest tho', was nice to finally meet Team TOAST's ( <PR ;)) mystery member lol

oh ya!! and 20 points for being the first person to post HartgaemZzZ!! :chuckle:

Retroking2000

Smash Master
wait you can beat charles at brawl you are one ****ing sick dude btw did you play a short white boy (lol) called chris or goes by the name of chrisboy did you beat him in melee/ brawl

i need to know :p

Retroking2000

Smash Master
lolololololol i am soo sorry i have to laugh lolololololololol

king_NDj247

Smash Ace
wow wish i came now. nxt time im at down 4 the weekend i'm going fuzz's. i really wanna play neutralshadows n finish chrisboy lol. hvn't played anyone new in ages. Wiggum n his cage fantasys at spkz was wierd. bronze ur sick man. Pprof my links gonna get better now i have 2 compete.

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
"i need to play my john john against top players" "john john will beat IWR"

£5 money match prof?
£3 and you have yourself a deal, dummy.

Frozen: Ppro youll fail in life when you say youll go somewhere then randomly decide not to, get a job, then say your not going. Congrats you have a life, and lost money
LOOOOL. I feel sorry for you because your gonna be lonely all your life, you will fail in every event of life except melty blood.

frozen beat chris constantly today without playing for like 2months
Chris is ****

wow wish i came now. nxt time im at down 4 the weekend i'm going fuzz's. i really wanna play neutralshadows n finish chrisboy lol. hvn't played anyone new in ages. Wiggum n his cage fantasys at spkz was wierd. bronze ur sick man. Pprof my links gonna get better now i have 2 compete.
You will defo finsish Chrisboi and your link will never be better then mine lol.

Nice and cocky posts.

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Anyone wanna MM my young link you must use pichu.

Top Bottom