• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The One-and-only-London-Thread thread - Updates on first post

Hi

Me and my friend were thinking about coming to this next week. Neither of us have been to a smash meet before but we thought it would be a laugh.
Can i msn someone to talk about how everythings organised (times, turnout, best way to get there etc.) My msn is iamnotaskater@hotmail.com

By the way I main Samus and my friend mains Falco

Look forward to smashing with you guys next week!

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Hi

Me and my friend were thinking about coming to this next week. Neither of us have been to a smash meet before but we thought it would be a laugh.
Can i msn someone to talk about how everythings organised (times, turnout, best way to get there etc.) My msn is iamnotaskater@hotmail.com

By the way I main Samus and my friend mains Falco

Look forward to smashing with you guys next week!
You've had a account on smashboards for longgg you should have posted before:)
Anyway there isn't a smashfest at either locations this week, the reason for this is that there is a tournament in Liverpool going on this saturday so basically everyone will be there.
But there should be the week after, you should see if you can get to it.
Whereabouts are you from and can you be as precise a possible please:)

Ye, I kinda sorta set up the account but never actually activated it. I tried to setup a new account today and then it said my email address was already in use and i remembered the long forgotten account. Im from just northwest of London, near the end of the metropolitan line. I hope that is precise enough :)

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
Im sorry prof but armada destroys any peach style in the UK, he just mindgamed me in sweden with some weird **** i've never seen before (even if the matches were close =x)

Frost can you please come round tommorow? i need to give you kman's ticket so he can meet you guys at the coach station and get it

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Erm so I have a spare ticket..prof, is adrian coming or not?

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
We should take a TT member like Bronze

Bronze

Smash Journeyman
Talking about ALT? If I was here I'd definately be up for the ticket, but if ALT is this Saturday then I'm away -> Luton ->Worthing -> France for the next week and a bit. Annoying everything happens in the same week. >_> I'm sure the wider ssbm community would enjoy the chance to **** Wiggum though.

And WTF? Smashboards keeps editing my post by replacing smash with crap like Halo and ssbm to smbb :laugh:

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure the wider ssbm community would enjoy the chance to **** Wiggum though.
LOL ****

If it's this saturday I should be fine to go since it's after I hand in all my coursework and just before the holidays. just give me all the details.

lol ofc this is all providing I get the ticket

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Its aprils fool day lol o they replaced a whole bunch of words. I think Wiggm deserve the ticket second obv. You will have to give PDOT £10 though. I dont think Adrian is in to smash that much anymore and if he is he should have made a effort to call me lol.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
K, iv'e got the 10, and I can get any money I need for the trip etc...

Just give me all the details such as times meeting places, you already told me i need like £40 or something. And i'll try and sort it out before saturday

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
If you can meet us at london victoria coach station before 9PM (9 is when the coach leaves) then it should b koolllllll

if u dnt kno where that is then jus ask

Professor Pro

Smash Legend
Well you dont need £40 but it would be best for MM, Food, tourn and other things. Too bad your the only PR - (P ussies Running) member going:(.
PDOT will give you the location and details as I have NO idea how we are getting there lol.

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman
Yup thats not a problem, Im fine with getting to Victoria (lol i just need to memorise the route to the coach station)

One or both of you preferably PM me your numbers incase of any problems.

oh ya and thanks for the ticket, LOL i'm mr Adrian :chuckle:

Kman25

Smash Ace
Remember Wiggum you owe me a mm when you come back from ALT. My Pichu Vs your whatever £3?

Pro if you wanna play me so badly, Then come up to my uni

PDOT

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4871-5506-0357
Remember Wiggum you owe me a mm when you come back from ALT. My Pichu Vs your whatever £3?

kman you disgrace i was looking forward to playing you at ALT

Wiggum

Smash Journeyman

lol i just got back and guys are already lookin' for me

where and when? and not for £3 i'm pretty broke right now

brawler_pit

Smash Apprentice
by any chance... is there a tournament in the county of Middlesex. dis tourney is a long way for a kid like me ( 12 yrs old) so plz any1 can help me out?

Kman25

Smash Ace
Sorry Pdot, Just couldnt make it in time for my coach, If Pro decides to come to my Uni go with him and Ill play you then. Same with Wiggum.

Cpt.Zeppo

Smash Lord
Right lads, Im going to London tomorrow and I would ploxilly appreciate some smash at some point. Those up for some, post or PM their mobile number to me plox.

Top Bottom